Girlove

Why is it socially unacceptable for a man and a little girl to love each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never watched the movie but I know the guy's from Godzilla! Also, it isn't socially acceptanle among the rich folks. Remember, normal people are just the "rabble". I'm a rich buisness man, so I'd know.

because Christians and SJW's

are we being raided

globalists

we had treads like this before

Yes, this board is just a testing ground for other peoples work.

Moralfags are not welcome. Back to cuckchan roastiefag

Ironically the kikes know about the power of a virgin girl. They want men cucked and feminized and financially crippled by women

Because little girls are easy and need to be protected from predators, if it would be ok to go after little girls then there wouldn't be any pure little girls left.
Imagine you had a daughter and she met some pervert like you and he would use her and then move on to the next one, i imagine you wouldn't like that.

Myth. Little girls want sex.they seek after older men just as much as men seek after them

Me personally no. Because my daughter is mine and i want her for me. but you fail to realize some pedos would gladly share their daughters. Hence thats why cp is shared. Why else would someone risk filiming their own crime?
I expected better from you latvia

Because last century when a president knew that suffrage was coming (which by the way had nothing to do with feminism), he decided that he'd secure the woman's vote by cowtowing to them. And middle age spinsters all agreed that they didn't like the competition. So they told them to make it an illegal act to have a relationship with a woman under the age of 18.

They want attention, paedos just see what they want to see.

they do

fuck of nigger

Fucking flags

They dont , they just want attention, lots of lonely people even girls out there.
t.knower

leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

Gib free shit

what an original thread OP, you must be proud…..

You guys gonna pay for the wall or what?

muh based nigger xD

Love is Love

BECAUSE moral fags.

love yes
sex no

sex yes but no penetration until shes 13

Did she get shot in the last gif?

;)

I'm a teacher, and coach. I havent my entire career working with kids. Rich, poor, black, white, whatever. Kids are certainly interested in sex, but not with adults. Some will show interest, I have had girls wanting to play with my dick. I remember specifically a girl eyeing up my dick, then tried pulling my pants down saying "I want to see your penis". I said no, that isnt what children and adults should do. It is up to you as an adult to be responsible, children are not emotionally mature enough for a sexual relationship. Yes, they are interested in sexual curiosity, which is fine with kids similar to their age, but with an adult it is simply unacceptable. Be a pedo, fine, just don't act on it, please!

What if you're in a dark alternate world where the children die at 16 :/

cant promise that :3

Why, you a fucking freak or something?

I would happily have a sexual relationship with a teenager. Teenagers are certainly capable of making adult decisions, especially girls as girls develop a lot faster than boys, especially mentally and emotionally. But generally speaking a child under the age of 12 cannot handle a sexual relationship with an adult. In saying this though, a persons biological age can be very different to their chronological age. What this means is, a child can be 14, but very much be biologically an adult, or a child can be 14, and still very much be a little child. This is why age of consent is so important, sure a child can be 15 and be ready for a sexual relationship, but its very possible for them not to be as well.

I truly hope you don't harm a child. I have worked with damaged children. Your 30 seconds of pleasure becomes a life time of pain for someone so young and innocent to the world. These kids turn to drugs, alcohol. In a girls case they often become sexually active very young and end up as hookers. In a boys case, they often molest other children. This is, of course, generally speaking, every individual as a different story. I beg you, please don't let your selfish actions affect a child. It's people like me that have to deal with the end results of it.

Fuck off nobodies going hurt a child you cock sucker.

You guys haven't a clue how creepy and fucked up you come across to other people.

My step dad killed him self because he couldnt live with what he did to my sister. People do hurt children.

Go ahead and ban Reddit, guys

I do agree with what you say however. Children aren't capable!

fuck of globalist i will never hurt noone