Hillary Clinton Thread

Leading by 7 points nationally edition
cbsnews.com/news/poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-nationally-by-7-percentage-points/

Official Campaign Website: hillaryclinton.com/
Clinton Shop: shop.hillaryclinton.com/
Donate to Hillary at: hillaryclinton.com/donate/
Why the White House needs Hillary: theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/19/gloria-steinem-hillary-clinton-white-house

Why Hillary?: https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */ocratic-primary-71a3a7a0f3a7#.pe08ts84h

ARE YOU #READYFORHILLARY?

twitter.com/readyforhillary
twitter.com/itsyourtime2016

Show Hillary your support on Twitter with hashtag #ImWithHer

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/1944229337/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drown in semen.

wow thats really edgy you fucking sexist shit

Down in semen.

Your incontinent bitch can't even stand up. You will go to hell for taking money from this chickenhawk servant of the jews.

during her speech on jewtube it was 1000 likes to 8900 dislikes. that's the only poll i listen to.

fuck crystals witches and the devil here are the facts to send them to jail forever. amazon.com/dp/1944229337/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk

I saw one of her videos had over {{{400k views}}} with no comments. That amount of natural views in incomprehensible.

Considering Youtube's shady vote manipulation, the dislikes must have been a LOT more initially.

Youtube sometimes has a bug of not showing (otherwise existing) comments. Some refreshes will usually fix the bug.

I think you may have mistaken this place for >>>Holla Forums

Now GTFO

sage

No no no … you're being too obvious. Holla Forums is now /trump/ and nothing to the contrary will ever be accepted, even after Trump loses the election, Holla Forums will continue the dick ride.

It's ok, though, I understand. It gets tiresome sometimes talking about the same thing over and over again, but you're supposed to be subtle or you'll never get your shekels.

If Killery gets in, she'll stir her dick in Russia's soup and take away shitposting rights while flooding your towns with mudslimes.

Srlsy

COUGHING FIT

Reported.

Reported for sage.

Nice skewed polls, shill. Fuck off back to reddit.

Wow, you actually put effort in your OP. That just makes it more sad.
Shills get paid out the ass for far less than this.

WHAT A MESS

Reported for Drumpf

I think OP is testing if this is an actual political discussion board or a Trump echo-chamber. Soon he will post his ban on Holla Forums and claim superiority.

OP is always a (1).

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHILL

been looking for this webm, thanks.

he was being ironic… or he said 'muslims think that…' just before your biased clip

Muh kaftka trap.

your the sort of scum that says killing evil extremist subhumans to protect innocent people is wrong.

Polite sage and fuck you OP

PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

Are you suggesting the murder of a presidential candidate? Just so we're clear here.

ooh boy
what a brave little bait thread