Windows now has both a settings menu and a control panel

WHY

It's the stupidest shit. You can't uninstall programs in settings so you have to go to control panel and I pretty much never use settings for anything. If my computer wasn't brand new I would have downgraded to 7.

normies get off the fucking board
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why would you install that trash in the first place

The settings app is for interfacing with Universal Windows Applications and Windows Metro shit while the classic control panel is for everything else

allofmywhy.rar

Because we're not trendy faggots?

Enjoying your minimum wage? Get my another coffee bus boy.

What if the computer he's complaining about is his personal use machine?

Windows is familiar and comfy tho.
I still miss Windows XP. The preinstalled Windows 10 solitare sucks dog shit and is riddled with freemium shit. Windows XP was good.

Then there is nothing personal about it, seeing as it sends screencaps to microsoft every couple minutes.

torrent w7 burn to disk dban harddrive 1 pass install w7 fixed

control panel was hidden
is it now accessible? I wouldnt kno, i disabled upates after i had to reinstall windows and got updated with paint 3d.
Why the fuck do they still provide such shit graphic tool as paint? Is paint 3d as retarded, shitty and below-standard, when it comes to 3d too?

You asked for this.

BACK AT 4CHAN IS WHERE YOU BELONG GOON FOOL

it also still has this (hidden away but its there)

Because it's a backwards mess of dlls made by Indians that can't even poo in the loo. I haven't used that shit in nearly a decade and I definitely don't miss it.

Having an IT job doesn't include making shit in Photoshop or running a support scam out of third story apartment in northern India, Pajeet. I'm a software engineer making six figures and I only use Fedora (desktop) and OpenBSD (embedded).
GNU/Linux is superior in almost every way. Software developers not porting their software to it doesn't make it bad, fucking retard.

The default amd64 installer crashes on standard Core2 laptop hardware and it doesn't even boot in QEMU or VirtualBox. TrueOS is utter trash.