Make Touchback Amnesty Great Again

Make Touchback Amnesty Great Again

Eric Trump: Let Illegal Immigrants back in Legally
youtu.be/Crqo887vot4?t=315
"The point isn't just deporting them, it's deporting them and letting them back in legally. He's been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but its deporting them and letting them back legally."

Donald Trump: Legalization for Illegal Immigrants
youtu.be/pFBjYARrVXA?t=232
"No, there's not a path. There is no path to legalization, unless people leave the country. Well, when they come back in, if they come back in, then they can start paying taxes. But there is no path to legalization unless they leave the country and come back."

Donald Trump: Expedite Illegal Immigrant Legalization
youtube.com/watch?v=YG4x5IIrW4s
Sean Hannity: "They'd first have to go back, and then, you'd expedite the process."
Donald Trump: "Sean, they go back and… I would expedite it because some of these people are fantastic people."

Donald Trump: Make Illegal Immigrants Legal
youtube.com/watch?v=YG4x5IIrW4s
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/29/cg.01.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html
"Okay, then, we have a law, right? You're supposed to come in legally. I would get people out and I would have an expedited way of getting them back into the country, so they can be legal. Let them be legal. … We have to bring great people into this country. Okay? And I want to bring - I love the idea of immigration, but it's got to be legal immigration. Now, a lot of these people are helping us, whether it's the grapes or whether it's jobs. And sometimes it's jobs. In all fairness, I love our country, but sometimes it's jobs that a citizen of the United States doesn't even want to do. There are jobs that a lot of people don't want to do. I want to move them out. I want to move them back in and let them be legal. But they have to be in here legally."

Donald Trump: Legalize Illegal Immigrants
cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-60-minutes-scott-pelley/
Scott Pelley: "Let's assume your wall has gone up."
Donald Trump: "Good."
Scott Pelley: "Eleven, 12 million illegal immigrants…"
Donald Trump: "Or whatever the number is."
Scott Pelley: "Still in the country, what do you do?"
Donald Trump: "If they've done well they're going out and they're coming back in legally. Because you said it…"
Scott Pelley: "You're rounding them all up?"
Donald Trump: "We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way. And they're going to be happy because they want to be legalized."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/ngpwt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*bump*

Time to kill yourself, moishe.

Trumps going to legalize them as labor for big business. Then millions more come in because you can't stop them.You can't enforce the law that's inhumane. Then it's over. Adios America!

Maybe it's time to put down the memes and stop being a useful idiot.

wew

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

YOU'RE A BLOCKHEAD JOE

CRACKER JOE

Amnesty Don can't legalize them without your vote.

lol reported

So they apply for a visa to come back. Trump will be running the circus for the hoops they have to go through (extreme vetting).

Where did Trump say the magic word "Amnesty".

Be sure to touch my wall goy!

Damn, I'm a HillaryMissile now. She'll secure the border for sure. Thanks for correcting the record :^)

lol reported

lol reported

What's extreme vetting? Asking them how they feel about jews?

Trump better not cuck. That's all I'm saying.

Yeah we can go back to LARPing. It has done great things for the hWhite race in the past few years.

I'm also #MentallyHill now.

he better straighten this shit out with his next immigration speech in arizona. if he doesn't say he will deport every single illegal alien no matter how many millions there are, i'm not voting for him in november. i don't give a fuck about jose's grandma who has been here for 50 years. she can drop fucking dead for all i care. the mestizo invasion has to be stopped now because in 2019 non-whites will be a majority of the under 18 population.

It's… it's a pure coincidence!

They'll be back Wednesday on the same day Trump give his immigration speech to spam the same old links. I'm yawning already.

D&C thread not deleted why?

Trips confirm, US will become ZOG factory, powered by shitskins.

Reporting me is not an argument you big baby. If Trump is going legalize how many millions will be eligible. Maybe the whole third world can just pop in with one of these work visas. Then what, it's to in humane to send them out. They'll keep coming till we're as poor and miserable as the poorest countries on earth.

LOL Is this for real? Where does this comes from?

What Donnie?

It's like the 5th one on the same topic in 5 days. The dumb LARPers from Ropeculture and Renegayde Broadcasting are trying hard to get us to wait for Hitler.

Either Trump is going to far to the moderate center, or he missed the biggest problem with illegal immigration in the first place (non-white demographics invading white nations).

Say he goes through to deport them, but then gives them a fast lane to legalization, then in the next few decades the demographic issue is back again, now with people full legal citizens and a serious bone to pick with the Republican party, conservatives, and white people. We will be in a worse state at that point.

You either deport them and keep them out (aka slowly immigration and work visas to a crawl at the very least) or we have nothing to gain. Doing a half measure civic nationalism tier deportation process will just make it worse.

Trump will come out with a statement in the near future detailing is full immigration plan, and when he does that he better not fall for this trap.

I just noticed the rope logo on the left side so I presume you took it from the website of the Ropeculture retard?

Who gives a shit what Trump does or says he's going to do. He's already said it's too inhumane to enforce any of this shit anyway.

Reported.

Because the mods are paid shills, retard.

Reported for not even trying.

Let's hold off until Wednesday when he's giving his updated immigration speech.

Debate me faggot. Disprove what I'm saying. If it causes bad feels Trump wont do. He's too humane for that.

sage

I admire your optimism.

That cunt Kelly Anne Conway wants him to become Jewbio on immigration to appeal to women more.

Women ruin everything.

You're gay and you eat poop. Counterpoint?

Yeah that's what I thought.

fuck off kike