Movie Poster Identity

Thread got deleted, but I'm still genuinely curious about the movie that this poster is from.

Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

joblo.com/movie-posters/
wordfind.com/contains/Lw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hate americans

me 2

joblo.com/movie-posters/
Start Searching OP.

IMDB turns up nothing for "I Hate Americans".

I'm the user from last thread. Geniunely curious as well, I guess everyone got suddenly curious. Any help would be nice, come out of lurking if you have to.

i still think those are brooke shields eyebrows.
plus you have the "LW" to go on. that could either be in a name/word like hallwell, for example, or it could be a space between words

I think LW is part of one word, otherwise we'd see more letters.

anybody have the original pic, or remember it to see if that's the very bottom of the poster? don't they put names/credits at the very bottom?

That part of the poster is covered up by sofa and little girl crotch.

That's as much as we get to see.

oh ok. the poster is cut off from the couch. no way to know which quadrant of the poster it is. well, on the quick scrabble word finder website thing, the most likely word there is ALWAYS (assuming it's one word)

wordfind.com/contains/Lw/

i can't find anything with my image searches. there's just not enough to go on. good luck

How do you even know it's a movie poster? It could be a poster for a play or it could be an ad.

I don't know, but It looks like a movie poster because it takes after Gone With The Wind.

In the other thread, one user suggested it could be 'Flash Dance,'

wrong style. flash dance posters all have an 80's neon look to them

It isn't a move poster, it is an advertisement, probably for a perfume or HBA.

well i'm stumped.

not sure if I even scratched the surface with movie posters but i tried

Maybe it's something to do with the sexualization of children? Just a thought.