Fighting the Grey

It's been about about 8years since I started fighting the grey in 2009. How long have you been fighting the grey.

It's been about about 8years since I started fighting the gay in 2009. How long have you been fighting the gay.

There's literally nothing wrong with being gay.

t. hue

That's disgusting, you are wearing grey and that's gay.

i got abducted back in 97. been trying to stay safe ever since then

Damn how old were you back than?

Did they caught the people who abducted you?

Fuck the grey!

nobody catches a grey, user

Did you ever had a concersation with the grey while you were there?

*Conversation

i don't remember any of it, user, so i might've. i remember being in my bedroom, super bright flash of light, and that's about it. when i "woke up" i was in bed, and 18 hours had passed

I'm just postin random french canadian song for bumps

You were adultnapped for only a few hours?

got fired from my job for missing the day with no excuse

Shit that suck!

A few day ago, the bus I had to taked passed right infront of me without stopping and I had to wait 40 minutes for the next one, I arrived like an hour late at the office, I explained it to the manager, he told me it was alright I just had to stay late at the office and catch back the time I missed, but that first I had to go talk to the ceo, so I went to the ceo and started yielling at me how unacceptable that was and how he didn't want to hear any excuse and started making up that he knew I was the one who kept stealing the cupcake his wife made him, in the fridge. (I never even saw those cupcake) and he fired me.

no big loss. it was a shit job, dishwasher at a diner. only thing i missed was flirting with the girls

what a prick, the ceo

That remind me when I used to sale door to door for a company I won't name of residential phone/cable/internet, I wasn't such a good saleman but I miss gettin in people house smoking bong with the potential clients. One day I ended up at a house with two drunk girl, they offered a few shots I got drunk one of the girl started kissing me, I fingered her and for some reason thought it would be a great idea to bring those two girls to the office. The othe girl started flirting with my manager. He asked if I drank I said a bit he said that it was ok, but I should go home. I knew he was going to fire me. I took the girl number and kiss her one last as she said she wanted me to call her once she sober up. Next day I went to the office only to have my boss tell me I was fired. So I called the girl to tell her the situation and she claimed to not remember me at all. The worst is that she was really hot and I regret not fucking he when I could have, instead of showing up drunk at the office when our policy strictly prohibited visitors (the girls) after closing time

dude that sucks. she could have at least gave you sympathy sex

He was some sort of hippy who never grew out of wearing baggy clothes and having long hair, except he now wear oversized blazer with his jeans and funky ties and has a long poney tail with his balding head.

those guys are the hardest to get along with, i swear to god

She was like 18 and had those super thight pussy lips I had trouble getting my fingers in, she had a bush but I don't mind. I'm still frustrated about it.

Well you should see the people that don't know shit about the internet, who are convinced that the "high-speed" 30 mbps download/10upload they pay 80 CAD/months is a better deal than the 300 mbps download/120mbps upload that we offered to them at 70 cad a month, just because they have been with the same company for years.

i pay 40 a month for my cable internet. normally run about 130 download. anything less than cable internet and i freak out. most things in life i like to take slow, but my computer (and internet) isn't one of em

J'la comprend pas.

Canada is one of the country with the highest price for internet. Way higher than the United-States and European countries.

Monopoly are illegal in Canada(unless of course it's from a nationalised company), but partial monopoly are allowed, so as long as there are at least two companies that compete against each other for the whole market and that there is no collusion between them for the pricing, it's ok. The unfortunate thing is this dosen't live a lot of choice for the customer, beside switching to other company when they do a better deal for new client, or threatening your currebt company to switch if they don't offer you a better deal.

But Monopoly is a great family gameā€¦ why wouldit be illegal?

I'm talking about having an actual monopoly. For exemple you're the owner of a gaz station and a new one open up two street corners away from yours. So you decide that you drop the gaz price so low that the other ower has to follow in order to keep up with you, but you keep dragging the price down for so long, tha eventually the other guy has to file in for bankruptcy. Your gaz station is now the only one in the block and you can sale your fuel 5 time the regular price, because the consumers have no other alternative. That is illegal. But finding actual evidence that it was intentional can be very difficult.

I was 16 when I started using this shit, and that was 4 years ago

how would you even fight the grey? we can safely assume they've evolved beyond ballistics. DARPA or w/e prob has energy weapons, but what about just people? kinda fucked they don't share, we're all getting ass raped. can technology give you teeth implants in your asshole yet? i'd do that shit for prison. be like riddick kinda