Roasties

Holla Forums do you like roasties
or should roasties be removed

Other urls found in this thread:

fusker.xxx/en/?lid=1711454&offset=69121&special=preview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jesus thats not a roastie, thats full on broccoli…

what the fuck is that

How do doctors even fix a vag like that? Do they snip off the pastrami, or do they just stick those meatcurtains back in?

that's what a REAL woman looks like, shitlord

i fucking love roasties user. i couldn't imagine fucking one of those fat gross cameltoe simp pussies

i'll stick to a pocket pussy then

i have a riddle for you to solve

is it a labia or a scrotum

The rest of her actually looks nice but she definitely has a problem. Or maybe I do. Got to her too late :p… 16 maybe?

It's edited you idiot. What are you? 15?

Americans thinking they're smart

You don't get to redefine what whiteknighting means. The idiot thought it was real and anyone other than a child can tell it isn't.

It's all real. How do you get so wrapped up in these retarded ideas? A dick could've been easily shopped on her aswell.

why are you still trying to justify a roastie? You're the one calling people children yet you think whiteknighting for a roastie isn't childish. ok bud

higher res

would ya look at that… the first one is obviously photoshopped to be bigger

that's claire evans, right? it looks like claire evans pussy lips. i would lick, suck, and caress those flaps for days

nvm. reverse searched. helen f from metart

fusker.xxx/en/?lid=1711454&offset=69121&special=preview

wow. op is a pretty extreme shoop. it's not an exaggeration, it's a complete fabrication

They fix it the same way it got made…Photoshop.

roasties should be publicly executed and the corpse raped by dogs, horses, and neets

send em my way before you execute em. i'll fuck the holy living hell out of all of em first. gladly hand them back to you after im done, though

id rather have the one in the OP, fam

Delightfully deliciousness.
Thanks user.

Snack time

roasties
just say no