Trappu

Does my body shape look like a trap?

thread hidden

a lot of potential tbh.

>>>/cuteboys/
btw u cute

Trap : A boy dressed up as a girl, who could convince someone they are female if they only saw them that way
You : A skinny faggot.
No, you arent "trap" like at all, not femenine at all, no tits, no hips. You're just a skinny faggot, but grow your hair long and go get fucked like a girl all you like, just piss off.

I would lick your tummy

V. Cute for a guy! Don't try to grow tits and be a trap, be yourself!

No a trap = a guy with tits who passes with camera angles
Op = a qtboy

A shitty toga

Cute! Post more you beautiful faggot

No, you are just a cuteboy. AND THAT IS FUCKING OKAY, FAGGOT! DON'T TRY TO BE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT!

BE A FEMININE FAGGOT! BE EFFEMINATE AS FUCK! BUT REMEMBER THAT THOU ART STILL A BOY!

That's a shemale, not a trap. A trap is basically a very good looking crossdresser with no artificial tits. A shemale is someone who has artificial tits either from hormones or surgery. They also use botox and walk around in public with their attire. A trap is none of this. Also, traps are the hottest specimens on earth, so fuck off neckbeard!!!

post dick.

Well ectomorph shape are pretty hendrogenous so yes.

fuck off

This.
Nowhere near trap but OP's naturally womanly physique has potential.

More. For science.

There's so much wrong with this thread I'm very disappointed how much 4chan trash is here.

Is this shit still up intentionally for some reason? Is this type of cancer expected to kill this board too, or something?

OP is probably an attacker but the thread is 70% native faggotry. For some reason we got a load of unironic faggots about a month ago and some stuck around fagging the place up.

Sai do chan, JosĂ©. Preciso que vocĂȘ termine de rebocar a minha laje.

Homos have been here forever.

Get out of my board, faggot.

good morning Daddy