Vote based moderation?

Vote for a thread to delete. Top 10 will be removed after 30 minutes.

poal.me/z1i5sj

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=an hero
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what >:(

Democracy? The average Holla Forums user is too retarded to make such profound decisions

I know. The average IQ here is 90, that's why as a user with an IQ of only 89 I require help from users.

Its obviously going to be one of your too many fucking stickies just delete them all and fuck off already you attentionwhoring cunt jesus christ I hate you.

I'm not deleting the sticky I just put that there so it would let me make the poll.

I didn't think I could hate you more and then you made this post congratulations

I vote for this one.

Sorry dude. The website told me it needed at least 2 options so I just picked the the first thread I saw.

How about we vote for mods to an hero? Top 3 have to an hero by the end of the hour.

I see you are on another one of your self-humiliation binges again.
You do understand of course that the results you are after will be exceedingly temporary, and as soon as you stop (or as soon as people get bored with you) the PPH will drop down to worse levels than they were at when you started. People are not as dumb as you like to think. They recognize that you are the owner of a dying board and are desperately whoring yourself out to increase PPH. And they have seen enough dying chans to know that if you are that desperate, the board is not worth saving. So they will watch you humiliate yourself one last time and then when you are finished they will leave, and many will not bother coming back because they know things will not be getting better here. After all, if you have no more hope why should anyone else?

English please?

I know what I'm doing.

You talk a lot of shit like dysnomia is this all-mighty failure and he isn't killing Holla Forums on purpose.

Wow this fake's an asshole

This. He's a master tactition that infiltrated his way into Holla Forums years ago in order to kill it. I hear he's actually ALTERNATIVE from 4chan.

It doesn't matter what gets deleted, it will all just get reposted anyway.

Wasn't it confirmed last year that dysnomias family is like 90% Jewish? I mean, it would explain the way he acts.

race war when?

That explains how he is able to mod Holla Forums without getting paid.

Or maybe someone pays him to own the board, (((who))) knows.

Everyone knows imageboard mods get paid in hotpockets weekly.

900+ active users and only 24 votes.
Seems legit.

Here ya go: urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=an hero

Theres only 24 on AT A TIME.. WILLING.. TO PARTICIPATE.

Do you think I'm retired?

No, we think you are retarded.

Some people can't help being born with a lack of oxygen.

It is not that number I am questioning, genius.