Trump to give Speech in Detroit

(((Bloomberg))) archive.is/ngZNv

JUST

Here comes a Soros-organised BLM protest and left wing media which show us blacks rioting because of Trump's 'rhetoric'

I worry that Trump is walking into a trap here.

It could work out really well if it is well policed but is the Democrat mayor going to let that happen or are they going to tell police to stand down?

Fingers crossed for him.>>7296667

Detroit police actually works well enough to keep downtown mostly dindu free, but if you venture outside the tourist areas, you're asking to be enriched.

The police were told to stand down in Chicago. Could happen in Detroit.

Also
Sorry for your loss

us in this case is the subject, not an adjective.

or object rather.

You'd never see Hillary go to anywhere anything like this.

Get the fuck off Holla Forums, nigger

Nah, black riots are allways red pilling for whites. They will riot over nothing and go hunting for whites. This will be filmed and put on the web. Media won't report on it which will red pill whites, and demotivate blacks because no-one is cheering their looting.

Good move

Even without cuck'd cops who wouldn't do anything without city hall's approval, Trump still has a Secret Service detail, and I'm sure they'll put even more men guarding him when he walks into the hyena's lair like this.

I think it shows strength. I can't imagine any other republicans who would go somewhere this dangerous. And if it steals the nigger vote from Shrillary, it would be the perfect slap in the face at the election.

Top Kek.

.mfw Mike Pence announces he's Marshall Mathers' father.

It's funny how things turned around for the City of Detroit since they have a white mayor now.

The sentence is ambiguous, but the author has already cleared up here:

that the sentence would be equivalent to "show us that blacks are rioting because of Trump's 'rhetoric'"

If Trump really wanted to appeal to the blacks honestly all he would have to do is design and license a pair of Air Jordans that were gaudy as shit that the blacks would love. He could even use his America Firstâ„¢ meme and have the run made in a US Factory.

one day user, one day

They already tried last month when he was in Detroit. It was like 5 sheeboons. Detroit niggas are too sparse and ornery to really organize.

Make sneakers great again.

I'm getting comfier just at the thought.

Trump needs to come out with a line of gawdy basketball shoes. He'll get the whole nigger vote and make a buck once they sell their food stamps for shoe money

oops, I just realized said almost the exact same thing already

t. Trump

Honestly, it would probably work.

Man I wish Trump wasn't focusing on black voters.
if someone asked why he won't focus on them he could say some shit like "I don't want to focus on African-Americans I want to focus on Americans as a whole."

He's not really going after nigger vote. He's going for suburban, college educated White women.

Pandering to niggers makes white woman feel better about themselves and it reassure white woman that Trump isn't a racist and it's ok to vote for him..

This is how white woman think.

Tip Top Kek.

Why not? He's going to win a majority of the white vote. So now he's working on getting as much of the mud vote as possible to rub it in the democraps' faces.

The dindoos and tacos make up like 30% of the population. And probably 40% of whites today are total cucks.

This, and not to mention, he's stalling Hillary and the Democrats by making them pander to niggers, who are already 90% Democrat.