Brit/pol/ #1179: Uncuck the Church of England Edition

CHURCH OF ENGLAND PARISHES CONSIDER FIRST STEP TO BREAK AWAY OVER SEXUALITY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/28/church-of-england-parishes-consider-first-step-to-break-away-ove/

Trump 6% behind in the polls, yanks on suicide watch
order-order.com/2016/08/29/trump-6-behind-clinton-polls/

RIP in pieces TTIP
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/29/ttip-is-dead/

Further marxist invasions of the police
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37214262

Labour could lose 30 seats in the next General Election
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/29/labour-mps-accuse-theresa-may-of-abusing-her-power-after-it-emer/

Other urls found in this thread:

gimpsgonewild.com/models.htm
ebay.co.uk/itm/LIVE-ON-FARM-LAND-LEGALLY-WITHOUT-PLANNING-PERMISSION-/122082686361?hash=item1c6cb1f599:g:PUAAAOSw0UdXriRH
ebay.co.uk/itm/Approximately-11acres-of-Mature-Woodland-for-Sale-Derbyshire-/112099201408?hash=item1a19a21180:g:b1wAAOSw-itXtHa5
ebay.co.uk/itm/Beautiful-Cottage-Bed-And-Breakfast-Potential-Scottish-Highlands-/272353608532
express.co.uk/news/politics/704535/Corbyn-trust-IRA-killers-Scottish-Conservatives-leader-Ruth-Davidson
purplebricks.com/property-for-sale/3-bedroom-detached-house-ironbridge-117482
ebay.co.uk/itm/Tiny-house-for-sale-in-village-Southwest-Hungary-/272353412842?hash=item3f698746ea:g:n-MAAOSwVyRXTkgf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3749187/If-boy-girl-cat-dog-left-park-rescued-Social-experiment-shows-subject-people-responded-fastest-completely-ignored.html
youtube.com/watch?v=51oEk21ax5A&feature=youtu.be&t=1m46s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Clontarf
itv.com/news/london/2016-08-25/poll-do-you-think-burkinis-should-be-allowed-here/
io9.gizmodo.com/why-king-tuts-dna-is-fueling-race-wars-1539130793
theamericanconservative.com/articles/clinton-bolsters-the-alt-right/
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/770329254164848640
twitter.com/annaleen
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3763538/Don-t-call-Transgender-Tory-councillor-calls-police-Labour-opponent-keeps-calling-meetings.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Hudson
fpp.co.uk/Irving/photos/1960s/Arthur_Harris_230362.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BA6u9jUKyN8
projectfreetv.in/watch/?aff_id=1525879
youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA
youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/29/twitter-breaking-the-law-as-it-fails-to-respond-to-milo-data-request/
putlocker.is/watch-imperium-online-free-putlocker.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_epic#Europe
eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?29,1714826
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_onset_muscle_soreness
theguardian.com/law/2010/nov/25/bbc-archive-online-access-law
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/notting-hill-carnival-revellers-twerk-8730259
poal.me/qmhcy0
youtube.com/watch?v=kTWLP4paazk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do they mean by 'break away'?

Please respond to my post lads.

Edgy.

gimpsgonewild.com/models.htm

HELL QUADS

They mean to no linger follow the archbishop of Canterbury and do their own thing.
Effectively a new denomination

Is this the new 'great' shitain poster?

>imblygin they'll go back voluntarily

What was their economic system, lad? Wouldn't they just change it when the war ended if that was the case?

Depends on the church

But goy, you just have to find a good catholic girl. She'll be a pure virgin and have never even looked at a boy.

Oh right nice yea thought it might be. They have any plans for their new name or anything?

Not stirring shit but their economical system was basically

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

intredasting.jpg

ebay.co.uk/itm/LIVE-ON-FARM-LAND-LEGALLY-WITHOUT-PLANNING-PERMISSION-/122082686361?hash=item1c6cb1f599:g:PUAAAOSw0UdXriRH

Well they had to win the war too

And unfortunately for the Third Reich Hitler was a fucking autists and fucked with his competent Generals constantly as the war went on

The blame lies solely with Adolf whether you're a jerrycuck or not

Have faith, lad.

He opted for Manstein's plan for the invasion of France rather than the repeat of WWI the general staff suggested, which was an excellent decision

Basically, I'm no jerrycuck but i reckon he could have won if Adolf didn't want to play general.

Inspiration song.

Remember Duncan McCloud. He was one of us.

You probably went to a Paki-tier Church-cum-community-centre in the middle of a City lad. Get out into the Parishes if you want real High Anglicanism.

Yes, the competance of the United Kingdom and overwhelming economic might had nothing to do with Germany losing the Second World War, it was all down to Hitler.

… of the USA*

Don't like Germans tbh. Some of the ones on Holla Forums are okay but even then their constant Hitler worship gives me mixed feelings. Maybe they'd try to conquer us again. Maybe they're still butthurt about the war. Don't trust them tbh.

it was nothing of the sort. He bypassed the need to borrow internationally by creating a new currency backed by the state and the labour of the Nation.

This is why the Jews were so angry, the fact he could bypass them and consolidate on such a level to make the Country the economic powerhouse it was.

There's an idiot ITT who thinks Hitler was an autist. I hope he goes back to plebbit

ANYWAY…!

I fancy this for a camping holiday getaway for Brit/pol/
ebay.co.uk/itm/Approximately-11acres-of-Mature-Woodland-for-Sale-Derbyshire-/112099201408?hash=item1a19a21180:g:b1wAAOSw-itXtHa5

Calm down Arthur

Good you shouldn't

Hit's not that they worship Hitler it's that if he had won our current situation would be impossible and it triggers people to say he did nothing wrong.

It's a meme with a hint of truth. The best meme.

How is a group of autistic NEET's on Holla Forums gonna buy this?

You're a bit mixed up m8 and definitely on the wrong board
We know you like posting and reposting your little green frog collection but maybe you should just fuckoff to a site that uses Dat Boi memes as I think you might be more comfortable there
You can't be older than about 15 if you truly believe the shite you keep writing
Are you incapable of absorbing anything or did the brainwash you too thoroughly at school?
You have been well and truly pozzed by the system

Does Holla Forums (or brit/pol/) do fashion?

Not everyone on here is a fucking autistic NEET m8

>do fashion
In what sense, lad?

Yeah! We h8 degenerates, Jews, Muds and Niggers
We reignited a trend and it's gonna become fashionable again

Like is there a Holla Forumscore or do they just autistically wear anything they find.

What kind of fiction lad? Whatever it is, it's a better use of your time than brit/pol/ tbh.

He's a BBC reporter trying to find out the alt-rightist's preferred getup for easy identification

wew

From their Litecoin profits

Where do I go then?

Britain worked out the perfect formula in the 1800s tbh.

I shove on normie clothes without thought for how they will look tbh. As long as I don't look noteworthily bad I don't care.

Unless you mean you aren't reading at all anymore……

Lol whatever faggit

I LOVE this uncucking of the Anglicans. I would seriously consider rejoining if they come around to a more orthodox theology. Such as you know following 100% of saints, prophets, apostles, and Jesus Christ himself on faggotry.

I get this feel too lad. How I deal with is it is I read one non-fiction history book, then I usually feel like some fiction after. I get that exact mood too. Truth is though reading isn't a waste of time, even fiction helps you learn and can expand your mind.

Lad….

ebay.co.uk/itm/Beautiful-Cottage-Bed-And-Breakfast-Potential-Scottish-Highlands-/272353608532

I would buy this and live in it with ginnie, her kikebart writing would cover the cost of living

OFF THE THE GULAG WITH THIS BULLDYKE

express.co.uk/news/politics/704535/Corbyn-trust-IRA-killers-Scottish-Conservatives-leader-Ruth-Davidson

It's like an action movie. If all you do is have car chases and gun fights you burn out way too fast, it becomes boring because there is no pacing. That's why you read fiction and watch movies and shit. It stops you burning out on non-fiction and over loading you.

How the fuck do you buy a house then? Just lend £100,000 off your mates and pay it back 40 years later? Yeah good investment there.

Good goy

You really buy into memes, don't you?

I can afford to because I'm a bricklayer

Usury is not lending money. Usury is charging interest on the lent money.

Holla Forums pls go

Usury is the practice of lending with high interest rates

this

Sorry lad didnt mean to (you) you then.

There's literally no incentive for banks to lend money if there is no interest. They lose money due to inflation.

You misspelt Jesus our Lord and Saviour

Who says banks should be the ones doing it? Why do you have to get a loan? Why not just save the money yourself?

Well maybe people should stop buying things they can't afford then.

Anyone fancy a nice little detached house with lovely views in the heart of England?
No vehicular access. Private garden.
NO FOREIGNERS!
purplebricks.com/property-for-sale/3-bedroom-detached-house-ironbridge-117482

A superb detached property nestled in secluded surroundings and in an elevated position at the lower slopes of the Gorge, approximately 40 yards down the hill from Wesley Road. Offering spacious accommodation throughout and having three bedrooms, spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs W.C, private garden with beautiful views over the Free Bridge. The property offers a boarded and insulated loft and recently reconditioned roof. The property boasts allocated parking, for two cars, and is approached from a rural pedestrian pathway to the side of the property. Presentation is of the highest standard and an internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer. The property is set in an extremely desirable location with convenient access to amenities, the beautiful Town of Ironbridge with all its history and museums, transport links and schools. This quiet location offers fantastic views with a rural path to the side. There is no vehicular access to the property. All windows are double glazed, with the exception of the east facing window in the kitchen and the one in the utility cupboard. All have wooden frames.

Compound interest is not the only way of making money on lending… Flat fees agreed to in any contract would be just as viable, but of course usury is underhanded and gets one into a spiral of debt.

Looks comfy as fuck

I like how you accused others of memeing yet all you are doing is memeing

Could do with some work tbh.

Land is supposed to be more expensive than the home built on it.

Reminder that if you're born in Britain then you are British. It doesn't matter where your parents came from.

Truly awful. Nice location tho'

SPLENDID ISOLATION

Only if you look white, can banter and have a proper regional accent.

Go away

REEE WERE TRYING TO HAVE A MEANINGFUL DISCUSSION ABOUT ECONOMY THAT WILL ONE DAY CHANGE THE WORLD

Not really sure why you keep spamming this, particularly disingenuous since German wasn't even on a "total war" footing until 1944.

Nationality doesn't mean shit, tbh.
An Englishman born on the moon is an Englishman.

Use the one drop rule.

Sign me up lad.

CIVIC
I
V
I
C

Pick one.

"Were not foolish enough to try to make a currency [backed by] gold of which we had none, but for every mark that was issued we required the equivalent of a mark's worth of work done or goods produced. . . .we laugh at the time our national financiers held the view that the value of a currency is regulated by the gold and securities lying in the vaults of a state bank."

-Adolf Hitler

pic related

All fine examples of British people.

Using that logic, England is even less white than reported. I mean do the fucking math.

YANKS OUT!

YANKEE DOODLE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kind of worried my rational and coward self would have me abandon my future wife and children if it meant my own survival tbh. Can always make new children

smh. SMH

They don't look white. They probably can't banter either. (Maybe that cheeky cunt second from the right)

Would you rather Britain be White and British? Or would you rather it be civic?

Why cuck for the impure?

Is this a joke?

Look at his ID, lads. He's trolling

our ID's are different lad

Are you a papist, or just another orthodox wannabe?

Look at his other post

Relax, youprobably won't have wife or children. And if you do, rationality goes out of the window where your family is concerned,

They're the same! :^)

I am a man. Women are weak. One way or another I will have a wife.

Holiday home on 1000sqm in based Hungary
only £15k
ebay.co.uk/itm/Tiny-house-for-sale-in-village-Southwest-Hungary-/272353412842?hash=item3f698746ea:g:n-MAAOSwVyRXTkgf

Wew lads how do you go day to day with all you know playing on your mind? I'm about two seconds from a breakdown.

Modern whites are cucks and eunuchs, every day on every television channel there'll be a white man playing the incompetent laughing stock whilst being dominated by a strong woman or minority. If that's not bad enough, even here, on a website which is too edgy for even Jewgle provide links to you find whites cucking over blacks and orientals in a desperate bid to prove how they're not real racists, just realists.

We're done, I'm convinced of it. There's no coming back from the indignity of having your entire race prostrating in front of the world's worst savages and asking to be whipped for their ancestors supposed wrongdoings - even if, against all odds, we make our way back into normality, we'll never be the same again. We have a black spot on our history and identity as humiliating as can be.

You do realise the Hungarian economy isn't very good?

d e v i l i sh

What kind of communist hellhole is that?

That looks awful.

Get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DEFEATIST BE GONE

Fuck off moron.

You could just demolish it and build something much nice. Labour is dirt cheap, though you won't save much on building supplies due to them being in the EU

Are you retarded?. Im saying that and are the same user.

Trade off is no Muslims in Orban's land

One that has built fences to keep out the migrants

What kind of hippy Christianity is this?

I take it you have no answers then?

That just means the real Englishmen will be that much stronger when the time comes, lads. Our death squads will sweep nu-males and 5'1 inbred pakis before us like wheat on the scythe.

They still use the forint
It's dirt cheap and Hungarian birds are fit

My point stands faggot.

Make me :^)

>tfw no belly dancing, busty Canadian Catholic alt-right wife who has cute girl-autism and shits herself sometimes

What point? That you can't read?

LOOK AT MY AMAZING SPECULATION FOR THE FUTURE WOW

When shit goes down your instincts take over. You don't control your actions you just do. Thats why they train people to shoot on reflex now, it becomes instinct and the kebab is dead.

I said that they were multiple ID's with multiple different posts you illiterate.

Or alternatively use it as a base of operations for moral pursuits.

If a boy, a girl, a cat and a dog were abandoned in a park who would be rescued first? Social experiment tests the reactions of passersby… and the results may surprise you
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3749187/If-boy-girl-cat-dog-left-park-rescued-Social-experiment-shows-subject-people-responded-fastest-completely-ignored.html

It's hard being a lad

They will be dead. They won't have passed on their Genes so the living Brits/whites won't have anything to do with them.

Because most loans are for investment rather than consumption.

They're a way of putting capital (savings) to use productively

You're a fucking retard. The guy who made the math comment and the first reply calling him out for it was from the same person. Everything else is irrelevant to my point.

I'm convinced of my own larp-tier nietzschean apotheosis once I have killed enough pakis tbh, I dont get demoralised because there's always the possiblity for individual transcendence.

Does that sound suitably

e s o t e r i c?

Yes

YES

YEEEES

>youtube.com/watch?v=51oEk21ax5A&feature=youtu.be&t=1m46s

Prove it then.

They have the same ID, you blind spastic

Get over it. Strangers don't care about men or boys.

That's what our families are for. We are expendable.

Also known as a Jew's way of gaming responses in society.

It reminds me of the Viking invasions tbh.
Total capitulation by the authorities, followed by colonisation.

The Irish were the first to push them out tbh

Take a step back, play some vidya, watch some classic movies, read a book or just go for a walk with the dog. Take a break from Holla Forums and balance yourself again.

Yes things are grim, yes a bad future is ahead of us but we are aware of the problem. We're the most vicious mother fuckers the world has ever seen and we can make the holocaust not only real but more inclusive.

We're part of a lost generation, we're living through hell and we will be the toughest mother fuckers out there when the time comes because of it. We're used to living in a nightmare, when SHTF we will be the experienced guys who hold people together, not the neon haired cucks.

Yes our race is cucked, yes we're out numbered, that just means we get to remove more kebab and get a higher score when we work with Russia in a Pincer move to clear out our home lands and then get to fuck all the hot virgin girls who never got kebabed because shit was so bad they never left their shelters. It'll be cooch and kebab removal for DAYS.

No they don't lad, stop trolling or I'll report you.

the boy had white male privilege so is expected to get himself help

Lad we got over that defeat. We had that one king who went fucking mental about Danes and ordered thousands of them executed, was basically the king version of DANES GET OUT REEEEEEEEE. Purged em good tbh.

Look at ID: 48b95f

Couple of exploitables for you lads

Ancient Irish people were Brits, lad. The Taigs crawled out of caves just a few hundred years ago.

No thanks. I prefer my women sane and not so desperate that they attention seek from Nazi outcasts.

Yeah, totally the same ID chaim.

Top yourself, you fucking oxygen thief.

Can't wait to fucking laugh at yanks tbh

It's going to be great

Feels fucking great lads

This advice is really really underrated tbh (take it from an autistic weirdo neet who would put anyone here to shame)

You'd be surprised how much it clears your head to just get outside instead of filling another piss bottle

Focus on yourself and on doing good, don't let trivial shit get to you tbh

(Try and avoid the cities if you don't want to reeeeeee though)

No

norse niggers out

oops
meant for

The Irish didnt push anything out lad
the Irish still lived like celts no big cities, towns or ports, just rural farmland and churches/temples
the vikings came to ireland and colonised coastal areas and built towns like Dublin
then the irish would trade with these viking colonias and they just sort of got mixed

Why do you want Hillary to win? Having her in power would hurt the UK, too.

Did Tolkien foresee today somehow?

Stop trolling lad, it's not funny anymore.

You cannot deny that protestantism played a key into destroying chritsianity.

Everyone catholic I know is a protestant in the way they act today.
They say they are christian but they don't know what's in the bible or old testament, they do not go to church, all they got in their mouth is that cheesy I talk to God before sleep concept or somethign like that, and at the same time they believe in Progress, something that is totally anti-christian simply by the fact that it invert the christian vision of our existence on earth (christian messianism = things get worst as time pass by until it's the Apocalypse ; progressism = things gets better as time goes by, the proof is in the modern science, democracy, etc, until we reach what, immortality?).

We need Trump to win.

I'd rather not waste my resources killing my retarded little brothers.

the only time the irish push back is when theres a cock in their ass

Cromwells inhuman and Un-English laws and Republicanism turned ireland against britain

Brian Boru, the last high king of Ireland, united the Irish people against the Vikings and absolutely reked them. He spent his entire life fighting them, and finally got them out just before he died.

thanks for helping me troll that guy

I thought the last high king of ireland was some lad called Rudraig or something
by the time he'd pushed them out then the vikings had already left a more significant genetic imprint on ireland than they did on england

Except for all those rebellions against the British empire, of course.

Reminder: Cromwell allowed the Jews to come back into Britain after hundreds of years of expulsion

NO FUCKING WAY LAD, THANK YOU

Alcohol helps tremendously and then it doesn't and it makes everything worse. Until next time when it makes it all better again. Rinse and repeat

Dont play the kike (kek, you literaly are kikes) by posting the photo of the protestant pope.

Errr….

God fuckin damn

Its the new Al Qaeda tbh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Clontarf
He wasn't the last technically, but he ended the significance of the position after he died.

the Irish were more loyal to the crown than the english were for about a century and half because of cromwell
republicanism is the death of nations I swear

True, it's amazing how the fall of our Nation can be pinpointed to but one man.

Fuck off

Oliver Cromwell, the man who let Jews back into Britain.

Charles I was more loyal to the French Crown than the English tbh.

It worked out pretty well for Rome

He totally is, look at how he act; that is Protestantism at its best, do not be hypocrit.
Protestants won, they corrupted the Pope, christians knows this.

I agree tbh with you completely tbh but that cunt is one of those "OH LOOK AT ME I'M ALT-RIGHT AND EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS A KIKE SHILL BECAUSE THEY AREN'T ALT-RIGHT ENOUGH LIKE ME" type of people

Also a women so by default she's an attention seeker

Regicide, Traitor, Kikeloving, Christmas banning lunatic

if that ever came to pass his own nobles would of killed him

Romes republic only lasted 300 years tops and then it had to become an empire which is how the Roman State continued for the next 1500 years of its existence

Is Vatican 2 a protestant victory too?

Your broken English leads me to believe you are a double digit IQ wog

The Jews corrupted your church, not Protestants

Holla Forums has been shit since the 2nd exodus and never recovered
All the 12 year old edgy shit lords showed up and destroyed it.
- It's run by (((mods))) you do not know, mods who work against you and log your info
- there is zero digging into important topics and research, only "news worthy" items that places like Breitbart are seriously discussed and allowed
- Anyone with half a mind knows who is a jew shill and cointelpro, weekly shilling of certain subjects like WWll etc- and people is to be expected, but old/pol knew how to deal with it….new/pol embraces it
- The level of name calling (like is exhibited in some posts) are a divide and conquer technique that prevents people from working together to defeat a common enemy
Honestly I'm surprised that this place hasn't collapsed yet under the weight of it's own stupidity. People here are trying so hard to prove they are something, but refuse to do anything to educate, expose and enlighten. You worship people who have sacrificed the most to fight for freedom albeit it some of them jewed into fighting the wrong enemy, and yet you refuse to lift a finger to change your world because you believe you are a special snowflake.

You will become the very thing you hate…

t. Minister of Where's Your Head At?

Roman republic wasn't republic for long

Great, he had down syndrome as well

It's in relation to the news story in the OP. I'm not a real defeatist cuck. Cool your autism, lad.

Wew lads you've actually helped me somewhat. I do have to admit that whenever I encounter a nu-male or neon haired STD collector I write them off on the same level as I would a non-white.

WHERES YOUR HEAD AT AT AT
WHERES YOUR HEAD AT
WHERES YOUR HEAD AT

Name calling? There's no name calling you retarded faggot kike!

it got them both tbh
lesbian protestant bishops in sweden installing muslim prayer spaces in churches and the pope kissing and washing the feet of muslims and supporting abortions kinda points to both have been equally pozzed by kikes

Sorry for being a roundhead lads

Exactly, lad.

I kek'd

we hate the figureheads not the soldiers lad
for our ancestors it was do-anything-for-a-shilling so he can feed his missus and his kids their daily bread

Yep ours is fucked too. Orthodoxy's doing alright though I guess

It's the same, like oranges and citrus.

Totally.
In the past there were times of total chaos where there was 3 popes, excommunication themselves, and methods existed for the catholics to 'bypass' the pope in such troubled times while staying true to the orthodoxy.

Those three centuries coincided with some of Rome's greatest conquests. The kingdom of Rome couldn't hardly unite all of Italia, let alone conquer Carthage, Hispania, Gaul, and Greece/Anatolia.

I don't deny that monarchy is best for stability though.

Filtered you spacka

slavs are generally wiser to kikes and kebab than our normies since they've had more dealings with them on the receiving end of the shekelmeisters schemes and the turkroach kebabs erect 2" dicks
gotta remember everything as far as Iraq was once our land, and safe for a thousand years before the muslims took it all away

Do not fear the truth.

not gonna argue that
but they were only able to remain stable because they kept fighting and winning
as soon as Romes borders could advance no further into Persia the Senate became corrupt and decadent and the Cinnas, Sullas and Caesars of the world began to rise

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
ATHEISTS CLERGY PURGE NOW

Same for every country in the world. Citizenship is automatically conferred on whatever country you're born in. Also you can revoke your citizenship but it means you can't travel since no passport.

He doesn't mean citizenship, he means that anyone born in britain is automatically actually british, which is an all and out lie.

not really
Japs and Irish give automatic citizenship to the biological children of any of their citizens regardless where they're born

of course its a lie, they take advantage of the fact that we have seperate term for ethnic British and British citizen
which is why we should try and dig up and reclaim the Albion label, no confusing that one tbh

You both took the obvious b8

I-if we accommodate them they will be our friends!

Are we about to witness a battle between cuckstianity and christianity? I sure fucking hope so, I'll be keeping an eye on this. This is good news.

Hitler, Wagner, Schopenhauer and Mengele were the best Germans to ever exist tbh. Shame it had to happen the way it did but what's done is done. Everybody could have played things smarter to avoid the war, but there's no point dwelling too much on the past.

The true cancer are jerrycuck yanks and self-loathing Germans. Harris support is acceptable from us, it's absolutely disgusting to witness anti-fa Germans show it though.

Harris is misunderstood tbh.

Who /thinking/ here?

WE WUZ EEJIPSHUNS

Brits confirmed 4 sandniggers

"Grinning as if it were all An August Bank Holiday lark"
Philip Larkin on those queuing to enlist in MCMXIV (1914)

I don't understand Holla Forums's obsession with equating Protestantism with liberalism.

Protestants aren't inherently liberal any more so than Catholics are inherently conservative. You can't jam modern political philosophies onto religious seating that way. One of the main causes of the Reformation (particularly the Lutherans) was the fact that (whether true or not) the Catholic clergy was seen as corrupt, degenerate and not moral enough. Moreover it stemmed from a yearning for self-determination and a need for national sovereignty and independence from a remote, foreign bureaucracy (sound familiar?).

It's really bizarre to me that people think Protestantism has anything in the least to do with the situation we're in

itv.com/news/london/2016-08-25/poll-do-you-think-burkinis-should-be-allowed-here/

Feel kind of bad for deluded blacks tbh. Worse than having nothing to really take pride in is having to steal from someone else tbh. It's not their fault whites took all the resources from Africa and made it literally impossible for them to advance.

So basically the shit skin hordes squat in the ruins of the greats and claim them as their own?

this just supports the theory the first egyptians were non-semitic pastoralists, possibly Basque that crossed over to North Africa in the last ice age and settled near the nile in Egypt by roaming across north africa during its wet period and ending up trapped near the nile when the grasslands turned back into desert

Wanting freedom is liberalism. It is a revolt against hierarchy, and therefore a revolt against nature.

m8

Note the mentality of the police state cuck. Not 'should it be banned' but 'should it be allowed'. Because only the government decides what is allowed. Good little wageslave.

Did you miss the post that he was replying to?

I'd queue up to kill Jerries TODAY

Are you being sarcastic?

yes
Egypt has been destroyed twice by semites
first the Hyskos in the old kingdom period, although they only conquered the Upper Kingdom and the Lower Kingdom struggled on
and again in the 7th century when the muslims invaded and raped the gene pool half to death
the Egyptian genome and culture and language has survived through the Coptic Christian population in Egypt though they dont live nice lives in the presence of their arab semite overlords

Ancient Egyptians weren't dumb as a stump muds, no way. Modern Egyptians are of course largely Arabs. The only ones who are closest to the ancients are the coptic christians.

Catcholicism is the most liberal denomination today and has been for a long time, that is a fact. The fact that a few obscure traditionalist catholic bloggers exist in the world condemn and call out the pope and the great enthusiasm and straw grasping by catholics is a pretty pathetic site to behold.

Christianity as a whole has been cucked for a long time though.

At least it's big

Can we kick off The Organization already please lads? I want to rope some mother fuckers.

Even if I was being serious, am I wrong?

A great big retarded benis. :)

see

BOMB IT

Tut's DNA was sequenced byYehia (((Gad)))
Why King Tut's DNA is fueling race wars
io9.gizmodo.com/why-king-tuts-dna-is-fueling-race-wars-1539130793

you

You will die for Jew bankers one day and, as you die, you will remember your SHITTY shit posting and that..

Holla Forums WAS ALWAYS RIGHT

I wouldn't even consider large parts of Greece or Italy white now.

Hope we can drive them out of Europe tbh

Serious question.

How many of (You) cross post on 4chan brit/pol/?

wew

TOP KEK
Clinton Bolsters the ‘Alt-Right’ | The American Conservative theamericanconservative.com/articles/clinton-bolsters-the-alt-right/

I genuinely hope that no one does.

Greece and Sicily suffered the kebabening so although they have had their gene pools and cultures corrupted at least they know to hate the muslim like they should and desperately cling to their non-cucked forms of christianity as a way to overcompensate

As a geneticist i lament that comment

Malaklypse
Annalee Newitz
3/07/14 8:39pm
Wow, race is not real. They don't even teach it in the sciences. The only people who are promoting anything involving race these days are the crypto-eugenics crowd that is hiding in the Genetics field, and real racist ideologues.

Hillary Clinton's aide says she's splitting from her high-profile husband after another so-called "sexting" scandal
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/770329254164848640

"Quick! Throw more smoke!"

Every time.

twitter.com/annaleen

What do these faggots have against eugenics from genetics?

It's this idiotic idea that everybody has the right to reproduce.

My greatest illustration of the idiocy of that would be chav scum whites with low iqs that subsidise their rat like breeding with state bennies.

Another good example would be Warwick Davis actually seeking and being allowed to breed.

The need to breathe free air runs as deep in English veins as does our hatred of the taig lad

He's his own species now

Why do we not have more men who were based like this one? Same with Harris, you can say whatever you want about them, it's an undisputable fact that they loved their country and would have been absolutely disgusted with the state of Britain today.

Kek
a jewish computer science major commenting on molecular biology
she should stick to her own field tbh

because muh ebil nazis obviously

Kek
if i was supreme dictator I'd try crossbreeding him with some pygmies and see if they got smaller

pic related

I know famalam. But does the fact that it runs through the veins of the Anglo make it any less liberal? That's all I'm asking.

EVERY
TIME

I have no problem with freaks breeding, I just want them to be used for freak shows. Warrick Davis is a good example, he can be a freak actor and entertain us.

RIP Games Master. Whatever happened to the Scottish cunt?

She has to make silly comments like this to get attention. She's hardly going to get it with her charming and feminine looks is she?

Not letting a dwarf marry a dwarf is a bit harsh lad

I do think criminals should be sterilised though

because they believe eugenics = putting disabled people into ovens

Good for him, his 'Life's to Short' series was hilarious. Lets hope he passed his funny dwarf gene onto his kids. Plus we need dwarfs for films like Harry Potter and Leprechaun etc.

Where do you draw the line?

I got done for nicking a packet of crisps and a coke once

BRITISH YES!!

IT IS A HATE CRIME IN THE UK TO REFER TO A MENTALLY ILL (TRANSGENDER) DEGENERATE BY THEIR ACTUAL SEX.

WOOOOOW BRITIAIN IS SOOO PROGRESSIVE.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3763538/Don-t-call-Transgender-Tory-councillor-calls-police-Labour-opponent-keeps-calling-meetings.html

This tbh dwarfs are integral to our culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Hudson

We won't see any of their ilk again.

They were born out of a completely different environment. One of pride and dominance.

Where did they draw the line in medieval times?

Executing/sterilizing prisoners/criminals isn't a new or strange phenomenon. We execute people all the time over here in burgerstan.

I'd let them marry but it's a bit fucking shit of them to breed dwarf kids.

Being a dwarf can't be fun no matter how well of you are.

NO WONDERS WOES IS BI

sounds like you just needed a bobby to thump you with a truncheon and make you cough up the 2 pound 50 for the crisps and coke
instead you get 6 months suspended sentence, community service and have to attend a seminar on why stealing is wrong

Nah I meant like violent killers and shit not cheeky stuff

And disgusting torrent pirates stealing rightful TimeWarner™ media properties

my sides fuck

Fair point tbh

I think eugenics on that scale is a bit dangerous though

What does Brit/pol/ make of Existentialism?

tbh you're always guaranteed a job as a clown no matter where you are
a crosscultural speciality there apart from Africa they just eat you for your magic dwarf powers

Really makes you think.

Probably more sad than your fact.

Trust the Chinese to have a dwarf zoo/community

It could be dangerous if it was usurped.

kek

There is a documentary on youtube where a Russian midget clown dances with strippers and thinks she's super popular for it while everyone looks creeped out by her..

kek his life must have been quite fun apart from being enslaved

Yea that's fair enough

LOL WUT?

I was quite interested to learn that even David Irving didn't bad mouth Harris and Harris met with Irving and trusted him to write his book.
fpp.co.uk/Irving/photos/1960s/Arthur_Harris_230362.html

youtube.com/watch?v=BA6u9jUKyN8

He could go to the grave before we come under Sharia law

especially to arabs
he didnt like being treated as a dwarf in a european court
i imagine 25 years being a slave to arabs taught him some humility

Born in a different environment listening to different propaganda and not having the benefit of the internet
If Arthur or Patrick had had the internet maybe they would have taken the line Holla Forums does

Reminds me of Tyrion Lannister tbh.

Oh man.

Trying to find that.

Can we stop with the Arthur Harris fetish
There's a good lad

It really is fucking boring

I'm going out now

That's probably the person who that hack based him off.

wtf is this american shite?

Surprise surprise.

Irving was a well regarded historian before the kikes took issue with him endangering their shoah shekels.

lol sam emoved that buzzfeed interview

He did that a few days ago.

It's because AS told him to, he also deleted the contest videos.

You haven't heard?
The jew buzzfeed boy talked to some high up Jew and Sam is in some deep shit.

Thats nothing. A burger said to me once that Britain is a jew controlled country because we have the song Jerusalem. Which was written in 1808 and turned into a song in 1916.

Never mind that Jerusalem was a Christian kingdom at one point.

fucking hebrews

It's following the lives of several brave little womyn, you fucking shitlord.

Yeah I was thinking that.

She's just a small qt.

The rest are all monster headed freaks.

He was threatened lad.

modern day circus show

I think you meant to say "modern day erection-inducing show" :^)

projectfreetv.in/watch/?aff_id=1525879

How the fuck did he get a show on anything?

Never
Ever
go to halfchan lad

It could be that she's not a westerner too. I can't place her accent, but it sounds slavic of some sort.

It looks like its taken down, I only have a steam avatar of her I use left

william blake was a diehard christian
the hymn Jerusalem is more about his comparison between what he views as paradise (the english countryside) and what he views as hell (industrial london)
of course to diehard christian mr blake he uses Jerusalem as a synonym for utopia

You made me find this you nigger kike

so thats your fetish, either that or you like to pretend they are kids

fug

definitely slavic and i would definitely give that one something to grab hold of
the others all look like someone sat on their heads at birth

Maybe we are gradually becoming dwarfs due to something like global warming or Monsanto. Think about it, if the whole world population turned to dwarfs overnight we'd cut down on the amount of everything we use by half, apart from shampoo and make-up, they'd remain the same.
But we'd only need half the crops, cows, cloth, etc.
In the past our ancestors were hobbit sized, and due to wars and sluts we have gradually gotten bigger. With no war we'll probably over time revert back to hobbit size.

That sounds like they're a race from a fucking Tolkien book.

If the attractive one had that head on a regular body then i would tbh, as it stands though their chubby hands freak me out

Put her back on the coat peg mate

youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA

still on the backup channel

Midgets need to have their skulls drained or it crushes their skulls. We'd run out of taps in a week and have to start raiding scrap yards.

even Dr Mengele had a tattoo

Just to add to the dwarf convo, I think if we all reverted back to Primordial Dwarfs then we'd need less than half of everything, we'd save the environment and world faster than by all being normal dwarfs. Plus there would be no wars because it would be too comical to fight,.

She's a suicide girl, of course she has tattoos.

That disgusting dyke porn pinup studio is one of the reasons women now feel the need to cover themselves in tramp stamps, piercings, and rainbow colored hair.

They've been around for like 15-20 years promoting the same skanky look. It's disgusting.

Some midget women are attractive m8. Once I was at an AA meeting and sat near this one midget that just looked like an abnormally short woman. She didn't look deformed at all she also had large breasts

Fam, there's a difference between a midget/dwarf and a short girl.

Not all short girls have dwarfism.

kind of like this, proportions are slightly off but meh

I don't understand men who find that appealing. What's the draw? Do they want used up sluts?

I know right, who the fuck is paying to see the Suicide Girls crap, most of them look like they stink. Many of them will have the sperm of several men rotting inside their vaginas at any one time and they seem smug, like they think they are better than everyone else because they imagine they are so ultra 'alternative'. Most of them never get a normal job, just fucking parasites.

Oh wicked

Sorry, didn't mean to stumble into /lgbt/, I thought this was Holla Forums

she couldn't have been more than a metre tall. She was definitely dwarfy

Yeah, kinda like that.

RIP Johnny Depp

KYS

R.I.P Willy Wonker

youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g

Deformed or not, race mixing with Hobbits is degenerate.

If she wasn't in a pot farm shaking her ass, covered in tattoos, and wearing that matted up rats nest of a hairdo, she might actually be attractive.

But nope. She needed to be "different"

kek

Not even a tingle tbh

how about yoda

at least with this vid it finally gives conclusive evidence the dreads = unwashed arse crack myth isn't a myth

She looks like she's had shit smothered all over her leg.

tbh tbf

That's so sad.

Other great films he was in are Young Frankenstein and Blazing Saddles

RIP in piece ;_;7

British programming is so shit.

The future is in recreating LotR lads.

goblins are real and they walk among/below us tbh

Harris is used as a scapegoat by people who don't understand how the military works. It wasn't even Harris who created and ordered the policy of area bombing.

In warfare, you don't *want* soldiers questioning policies or holding back: they're supposed to carry out orders as coldly and impersonally as possible.

This isn't even to mention that the Germans had stopped obeying the Geneva Conventions as early as 1940 in France when they were lining up surrendered British squaddies and machine-gunning them to death, nor that they had started the air war in the first place by terror bombing Rotterdam and hanging the same threat over Britain after their raids on Paris and London.

If you really want to blame someone for the massacres and destruction of German cities, you should look to Churchill and the German high command (particularly Hitler) who had both been playing a game of chicken with the use of area bombing since well before the war had even began.

Total boner killer. What the fuck makes them do it? The dreads will stink after while and have the texture of rope. The body maybe fit, but it's impossible to tell due to being covered in horrible 'meaningful' doodles. And the conversation would be fucking dire, she would only be able to talk about tattoo designs that shes got and how one day shes going to be a tattooist, then she'd talk about how she's tried a whole host of different drugs and when you yawn she'd say she even tried heroin once with one of her many many ex's, trying to get a rise out of you. Then she'd talk about how people treat her like a slut just because she lives and acts like an attention whore slut. Dumb bitches probably had fathers that were a bit distant or wanted a boy.

Agreed. Doesn't help when skinheads who haven't read his books or have only read the parts they want to always talk about him, it just puts anyone else off listening.

It's even worse when they try too often to mix it into politics, even when it's not relevant to the topic at hand.

I don't think there was really anybody who thought the war over some kikes being made to do some hard work for a change.

All women want attention and some of them come to the conclusion that this is the best way for them to get it.

(checked)
last time i tried to fuck a stoner girl her breath smelled so rank from weed i could barely got hard
its difficult to get and erection when if you close your eyes you feel like you're fucking a bong

Is the lad who thinks Ben Garrison is a hack still ITT?

This is for you tbh

What a waste…

looks like he was slowly turning into jasper carrott

kek of respect

fucking kek
does a bit

Lol

My father in law went to school with Jasper Carrot

Sweet Jesus, kill it with fire.

Fucking brilliant. Thats amazing.

I said it in the previous thread, I like Harris but don't like Churchill. A lot of soldiers hated Churchill, I've never really heard anyone aside from jerrycucks bad mouth him.

Harris that is.

Trips of truth.

Attention whores gonna whore.

Women shouldn't be allowed to make decisions.

Believing naïve realism, lad…

I was going to post the webm but I get 'file already exists' even though it's on a different thread. This is longer anyway,

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WHY COULDN'T WE BE BORN EARLIER LADS

I'D EVEN TAKE THE FUCKING 60'S AT THIS POINT TBH

To be honest lad the only people who take such strong opposition to Churchill are Jerrycucks. It's the Holla Forums equivalent of real racist when Brits differentiate between themselves and ones who love Churchill. Appeasing the continentals and inexplicably Hitler admiring Yanks.

No, lad.

Our time is now lad.

All we have to do is decide what to do with that time.

he could of set up a based commune for our kind in that time tbh with all the cheap property and third world shitholes still accessible because of colonialism instead of the rapey disease infested bandit spawning holes they are now

>tfw it's actually been described as big by the girls who've seen it

Not even once. Who the fuck are they trying to emulate, because it isn't the Nazis.

Good political post.

They say that not to hurt your feelings lad

Behind closed doors they laugh at you tbh

Was the ring a redpill?

All girls go through this checklist to turn you on, lad.

If they're not saying "ow" the entire time, it's not big.

Yep, a lot of skinheads these days seem to be in to music and talk about which boots they own and how much their jacket was etc, they are basically aping old neonazi skinheads without understanding why other than it looks cool. Which to be fair it does.

SO YOU'VE BEEN WITH SOMEONE ELSE?

GET OUT HARLOT

Doesn't the fight invigorate you?
Raise your game lad.
You could be a part of a revival

It's about 7.5" in length

I'm currently in a relationship with a girl long distance and she's worried it'll hurt her since she's a virgin and she#'s really small (like 5 foot).
When she saw a picture she said it wouldn't fit in.

What about those who are balding naturally?

Where's she from, lad?

OK,
I want a time-stamped pic of your erect dick because I think you are a lying motherfucker

more like the white mans burden tbh

7.5" means 6" in reality

I really don't want to see cocks in this thread.

kek

Thats not an argument tbh.

Ubermensch is of a Russian and the skinhead is a Russian neo nazi

WEW

What's that based on lad?

If she's not torn when you're done it's not big.

You're being cucked mate. Women get nothing from a LDR but free attention. She 100% has a guy at home unless she's unable to leave the house. Even then she maybe cucking you online.

LDRs give women all the perks of a relationship and men none of them.

Truth.
>mfw hobbits are the British empire of today

Inbetween the crisis and the catastrophe one may as well have a glass of champaign.

well hang around for 20 minutes then leave
it'll take that long for the user to use a prostate massager to fill his penor with enough blood to fake his way through it

what

no thanks

US.

That's when I press it into my crotch like they say you should.
It's 7 just measuring normal.

champagne*

Enjoy your cuckolding.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Literally how and why???

Which state?

She's not a yank is she lad….

Hes caught in a lie now.
He can't back out
cmon, show us your dick that is longer than your feet

Damn

Is your Dick cut?

experience

lad hobbits are west country folk
rural Britain is hobbits, the shire is the idyllic english countryside
LoTR is one little west country boy from rural england taking on the burden of the entire world just to save them
and his reward most of the time is pain, suffering and betrayal

It's almost as though politics isn't the sole domain of virgin outcasts, lad. Please work on your social skills - you'll need them if you're to help this nation.

Guess I underestimated how pathetic brit/pol/ can be lol

Cali. She's a yank.

no
I'm not a Jew.

Filtered for being a total fucking liar
Raise your game, lad

why lie on the internet?

Fuck off back to your penal colony Bruce.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/29/twitter-breaking-the-law-as-it-fails-to-respond-to-milo-data-request/

Twitter has failed to respond to Milo Yiannopoulos’s information request on his suspended account within the 21 day period as specified under the 1988 and 2003 Data Protection Acts, meaning the company has effectively broken the law.

Good. Got worried tbh.

Have a LDR in US who is the same height tbh. Different state though.

now now lad females cant use something as complex as this assortment of tubular communicative devices

You're a yank

And yank girls find Uncut "Disgusting" for some fucked up reason

Both IRL and in the media

Don't be stupid lad.

Even if women do browse brit/pol/ they'll be fat or former degenerates. Possibly both.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR PET FAGGOT

For God's sake.

because uncut dick is non-kosher and american women are all zogbots

Nice digits

Lad, this is my safe space

Unless they are underaged and flash their tits

lad it stings

t.poof

Do you like seeing dicks lad.

Are you really that suprised?

How does that not qualify as degenerate then you assmater?

waitwhat, ITV Victoria saying that the abolition of slavery was a bad thing?

Or Virginia Hale

Pick one

Stop posting this bint.

What the fuck are they doing with the hood?
Did these Kikes so much as look at a normal cock before writing the script?

I sometimes feel that the Jews are trolling us, lads.

Never mind everything else that she's done.

Why don't you care whether he obtains documentary evidence that Twitter suspends accounts for political reasons and not harassment?

I love her. She needs to do a podcast or ASMR and needs to post pictures or videos daily.

you mean bum pirate lad
or uphill gardener, fruit picker, buttered on both sides toast
get with the lingo you swarthy foreigner lad

Once.
She was here once
At about thread #300

semen demon

Fucking pathetic, that's the exact same attitude that will make us loose against muslims, keep forgiving the vicious, child rapist worshiping death cultists.

you're new

She was here plenty

And arguably still lurks

It just got harder and harder to bait her out of hiding

The opposite lad.

Don'y be a bully lad

How do you suppose this?

Damn you britcucks are salty. Is British politics entirely the domain of virgin losers on the internet?

Because its obvious that they already do and get away with it. The law, media and government are not on our side.

Plus hes a gay jew who spends half his time talking about black cock, why do you care about what happens with him?

Oh wait nevermind.

Don't be a nonce, lad.

How am I new lad?

Can't help it lad.

She deserves it.

So what're they bitching at the Tories for? It all seems like pointless whinging.

her twitter feed has loads of hints

In her defence, she wasn't the one that posted them here.

Wasn't really paying attention but I heard on the car radio some historical show with a mercahtn complaining about abolition, and how before he was making money selling sugar, and now the blacks were all lazy unemployed indolents and his industry was ruined.

you didn't get the reference

am not
Ive been here on rad8cahn since 1817 lad

if i was a nonce id be working for GCHQ lad instead of running from them

If we forgive them, we win.

Seriously I am really disgusted by parents forgiving the murderers of their sons, but this was touching for some reason. I guess it's the way it was built up and the music.

its the fact that she took them in the first place, its not a good sign.

You should try and bang her lad

And a third now, it was in context and relevant to the plot mind.

I just want to hold her. Does kissing feel nice, lads?

BIG

ANGLO

BULLS

Stop whiteknighting
She's passed child bearing years
You can do better

to the girl that posted her tits in a thread and then it was later revealed she was under age?

just tell them you'll end up as bruised as a kebab on a spit introduced to a autistic vegan

ah yes

OK fine I was wrong

You're being cucked lad

You talk like a woman

Is melting butter on your greens immoral lads?

This seems relevant.

Fair enough, but iirc some user spent fkn ages and found them on some private imagesite, so she wasn't throwing them around.

Don't be immoral, lad.

This is BLM-tier tripe, completely irrelevant to the UK

>"HURR DURR WHITE KNIGHTING"
u wot lad

Lads recommend me some political books please

Don't be daft.

going to watch this tbh see how many memes are in it

putlocker.is/watch-imperium-online-free-putlocker.html

SA CONFIRMED TO BE VIRGINIA'S BOY TOY

Anything in particular you have in mind?

dis gon be gud

Didn't think about it that way.

Need to get a rabbi to do a hymen check.

Not really, haven't really read anything and thought I'd try to expand my views.

To you. What we're talking about here is documentary evidence of Twitter's management making the decision to ban him for political reasons which will get a mainstream media cycle if revealed.

This has nothing to do with what happens to Milo and I never said it did. Also not alt-right, which I never said I was.

I'd just feel selfish keeping her all to myself tbh. Obviously no degenerate poz faggots allowed.

Read some philosophy m8

Which already existed. Kikebart has been going on about it for 6 months

Hahaha, ok fam. Keep thinking that.

;_;

There's a word for people like you mate.

22 stone user is known as one , he posted cuck porn before

If you haven't read in a while I'd recommend reading Hitchens books.

They're well written and cover some interesting topics. Drugs: The War We Never Fought is quite good as is The Abolition of Britain although that is quite depressing.

Who's should I read?

Fuck you I was having a nice night

comfy film tbh lads

I'm not a cuck, lad. It's just a fantasy. I am sure if I married her I wouldn't want to share because I'm actually selfish tbh. I think it's just the worship of her that turns me on.

Ok lad shall do

ROSS????????

wouldplay/10

Aristotle tbh

some of his descriptions of his youth in britain in the rage against god were so wonderful and comfy. i wish he would write fiction

kek

All of the west's great epics are political in nature lad. Read them first if you haven't, start from Homer and make your way up to Milton.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_epic#Europe

If you want something overtly political start with the classics, firstly with platonist thought (The Republic) then Aristotelian (The Politics)

Based Games Master.

Link me to the documentary evidence.

Explain video related.

FUCK YOU, BILLY. FUCK. YOU.

Lads, do you get big ones where you live?

I don't really care all that much, Milo need to fall off a cliff tbh.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

And jerrycucks would rather fellate our enemies

eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?29,1714826
Hi,

We have a new au pair from Italy who joined us a couple of weeks ago - she is 25 and looking to make friends of a similar age in the local area. Please PM me if you know someone who would like to get in contact?!

Thanks

Sam
should I pm him lads, I'm a 25 year old autistic neet in her local area.

Hi GCHQ

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There is no pic of her, lad. Clearly she is a greasy sandnigger looking fat warty Italian.

You might be autism but he's a cuck and she's a slut.

Fucking hell lad

Actually kill yourself.

We know you're making this shit up. No one wants to read it

I hate it when that happens. I always do that too

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just tell her to shut the fuck up, insult her/call her fat or something. Don't let a fucking woman tell you off lad.

Do these get a lot of traffic? It'd be like opening a Canwothy Water Chat Site.

BIG NEET DICK

If i ask for a pic, they'll think I'm a pervert and unsuitable.

The key is staring back into her eyes with a big shit eating grin.

If shes southern Italian shes probably very brown tbh

Lad you can kill her. You're a man. Assert your dominance.

yes, ive had ones double that size

They've permanently locked away all the Mosley stuff they have. Probably destroyed it tbh.

EDF is the biggest forum in south london barring urban75 forum. People from the surrounding areas have forums but they all try and post on edf as the others are boring and not enough people.

Who's stopping us from fucking our brother's single mummy girlfriends while our brothers are out wageslaving?

Listen lad. He was an old man from a time past. Bigotry towards our European brothers is no longer tolerated.

This is a new world, a new century, and we should start off in friendly terms.

Germans aren't trying to take over the world you idiot, this isn't 'The War'. Leave your racism at the door.

Thank you.

I'm still right wing as hell but race means nothing to me at this point tbh. Plus I can basically say whatever I want about non whites because my GF's non white.

Wonder how many people have been down the same path as me.
I mean Britain's never going to be a pure white country again so I may as well just blanda up and enjoy myself.

Weird thing is my former self would have probably replied to this with pure unfettered rage and angst.
Funny how we grow up. I had a nazi phase whilst other kids have their communist phase.

Are you from Oz, lad?

What's wrong with Brown girls lad?

It seems weird to have forums like that, wouldn't it be more efficient to have a "London" forum with boroughs as sub-forums.

Call her a cunt.

What race is she

You can always go on Jeremy Kyle afterwards

They look like shit even with makeup lad.

Here's to (you)

People in east Dulwich are very proud of being from East Dulwich, its quite the place to be.

I am sure my nephew will thank me for the wider passage my BIG NEET DICK will create

fuck no, south Bham

ive had some fucking huge spiders walk up my walls, they go up the vacuum

Fuck off with your shit fiction

How would the law need to be changed so all this footage can be uploaded?

This may be worth a parliament petition.

I may have to kill your future children lad, keep that in mind.

How CIVIC is it?

BASED

Lads are you both bullying me?

I can't do anything really mean back because then my brother will beat me up.

I'm not a NEET anymore tbh. I also don't have a big dick, so this description does not match me. I doubt it matches her either. I have seen her walking around in her underwear before and I didn't see a buldge. There's likely no feminine penis there. If it is, it's tucked well. She is definitely technically a NEET though.

(((you))) mean like how Brexit was (((10 points behind))) on the morning of the vote?

Filtered.

No, lad. Did you think my post was sarcastic?

Spic.

Their fathers must beat them hard because she's got more respect for authority than pretty much any white girl I've ever known.

When she told me she was "liberal" I got a little worried.
Then I found out her idea of "liberal" was not waiting until marriage to loser her V card.
Crazy.

I am sure a lot of people do follow the same path you did. It's simply the path of giving up.

Wouldn't put it past them at all the cunts, or they got "accidentally" damaged in improper storage conditions (though I think they are legitimately shit at storing their archives because they're incompetent).

I'd love to watch Enoch's QT episodes. I've half a mind to set up a petition for them to release them, for what good it would do.

Reminder that posters obsessed with their dicks are the cancer killing brit/pol/

Yes tbh.

Kek. Good luck with your disgusting troll of a woman. Once she starts to get older, she's not going to be "le spicy latina" anymore. She'll be your squat incan pet.

Just disgusting. Fucking kill yourself.

70% white british, middle class.

lol totally didn't make this up lads, ignore any similarities to stories you may have read posted here daily

notice how OP has posted twice in the whole thread

every single time…

At least you'll have your pride, no woman should talk to her boyfriends brother like that and your brother is a cunt for allowing it. Kick his arse.

This is all based on the census results being accurate though, but if ours are wrong then so are theirs probably.

Don't worry, lad. I am that way too tbh. Mostly that I personally obsess over it though. Sometimes I say something and realise it has a double meaning, but even if normies don't notice it I get stressed thinking about it tbh. And I am horrible at ending conversations tbh. Then again I don't really want to have them so that's probably partially it tbh.

But lad he's way bigger than me and goes from friendly to meanest bully in 60 seconds. I think he has brain problems from wicked poisons.

I'm hoping that they are at least forgotten. I mean a petition could potentially just draw them to the fact they still exist.

wot lad.

She's a whore then?

His childhood sweetheart/fiancée was killed in a bombing raid.

Then thats your fault, you should be lifting RIGHT NOW lad. Those posts about getting physically fit aren't memes.

It means the international lugenpresse monopoly is rigging their polls to demoralize the bad goy's supporters.

(((they))) want Trump supporters to think there is no way they could win and stay home on election day just like they wanted to leave people to not vote in their (((hopeless referendum))).

And?

Fuck off

Filtered and reported.

Why do you hate yanks again lads? This is exactly what they do all day everyday around the globe.

It's funny though, I have no idea why they push this meme, apparently less people voted remain because "oh yea we won it anyway why vote?" and more voted leave out of urgency. hope it goes the same for you, that is if your (((voting computers))) aren't rigged like they are every election

(1)

Why would you filter me, lad? I was criticising the other lad you filtered.

Am I stuck here forever lads? Am I just too hardcore for Reddit?

I've never seen a more obvious shill in my life.

You had a chance and you blew it. Filtered.

What don't you get about being filtered?

Lad, did you really think that the Alt-Right was going to save us all?

Nah you're too mad cause you know it's true to filter me :^)

WEW, what an achievement.

You need to unfilter me so you can read what I'm writing, lad.

I tried lifting for a while last year. For days I was in pain and I couldn't bend my arms properly again. Thought I was going to be more disabled for the rest of my life. I'm not pumping the iron Jew again.

That's nice (you) b8, here, have another.

For the hypothetical record though, no, you haven't "grown up". You've simply decided to abandon all principle and caring for your country for your own personal, temporary pleasure. If you were real I'd call you scum indeed.

Thats why you should be a facsit

Yes. Go to TDS, MPC, TRS, or something.

Reddit is full of retards who cannot be saved. Coontown's banning was the straw that broke the edgy camel's back.

zzz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_onset_muscle_soreness

And what the fuck would that be?

You did it wrong, retard.

Alt-right is what we are. Being aware of the JQ, wanting a white ethnostate, not approving of homosexuality and degeneracy, that's Alt-right.

Anyone who says they are Alt-right and does not subscribe to this can fuck off and needs to be told they are not one of us.

Lads I need help.

That's the entire point of the Reddit-Right, they're attempting to usurp our hard work and turn it into something kosher.

Milo got BTFO when he tried it.

Song related.

The cult of youth in white women is pretty gross. They try and look young unto their 30s/40s then act surprised when they have trouble conceiving/holding a man down at that age.
Then ask them if they plan on having kids in their 20s and they look at you like you've just arrived from the 18th century.

Lad…

I'm not using that shit label to describe myself.

Nein lad, I'm just starting to think 8ch's more of a prison than a home. Any where else I touch is pure cancer. They're all so damn cucked that I can't even be bothered trying to discuss it with them.

This tbh. The people who think it's represented by Milo are just giving in to the co-opters

if it doesn't hurt for days afterwards you haven't worked hard enough

Laaaaaad how can you lift heavy things wrong? I thought you could just lift things or you couldn't. Like I'm not a worker ant, I'm the ant the does the thinking in the ant colony.

It's not just Milo, go through Twatter and you'll see a load of poof apologists and tranny lovers in alt-right hashtags.

Fuck off Chaim lad you're boring me.

Must be nice just having a naked Virginia sit on your naked lap. Don't even need to penetrate her tbh.

Proper diet prevents serious DOMS like the inability to bend your arms, you should also try lifting smaller until you're 1-2 weeks in if it's truly that unbearable.

looks pcomfy tbh

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe we need a new name.

Don't you lads get it? they have labelled all of us as 'alt-right' now, and there are people who are a lot more cucked than us and also more extremist.

The label is not going away and people are going to be looking towards the 'alt-right'. Disassociating from that term is not going to help us in anyway.

We need to take control of the label and influence it into being what we want it to be.

Don't smoke weed everyday tbh lads…

WHITE WOMEN ARE MAGIC YOU KIKE SHILL

Lads any lifting professionals here?

We're Brit/pol/ lad

You see a lot of that in here too tbh, correct solution is to marginalise them rather than permanently marginalise yourself by moving away from any label which contains someone you disagree with

Personally I dont like the "alt-right" label but its here to stay since its what the media now uses to describe us.

talking to my thai woman, we're reading a university proposal today.

What's MPC?

I can't do TRS, it's full of marriage cucks. They scream "find the right girl, get married" and that's their response to any issues you have with women. It's like saying "just don't get shot" as someone fires a machinegun at you.

Not been on TDS, it seems a bit buzzfeedy and I don't care for neo nazis much. Won't attack them beyond "I don't think we should use failed ideas, we need new solutions" but that's about it.

r/altright and r/darkenlightenment

I agree actually. Look at woes in his alt-right video. He's telling the people in the comments to fuck off if they're moderates.

Mate, I can see a beard. That be a tranny.

SEED HER AND BREED HER FOR THE WHITE RACE

SHE WON'T TURN OUT TO BE A PSYCHO AND STEAL YOUR KIDS

YOU WON'T MEET YOUR SON FOR THE FIRST TIME WHEN HE'S 16 AND A FUCKING TRANNY FAGGOT

what, that's her hair.

This. Woes need to chill.

Well it obviously wouldn't go through if its oriented around Powell or Mosley.

Did some searching and came up with this
theguardian.com/law/2010/nov/25/bbc-archive-online-access-law
A simple change in the law could open up online access to the BBC's archives

Someone should turn this into a petition.

Exactly, Woes is doing a good job describing what we should be.

'Fuck off moderate'

agreed! the only way the white race can thrive is by sulking. we MUST continue to blame others for all our problems whilst doing nothing, this will ensure victory

Problem is that the MSM is making the degenerates out to be the forefront of the "movement", so much so that anyone agreeing politically decides to side with the degenerates.

I've always associated the term with cancerous e-celebs so taken little interest. But I know some like Woes have changed what they define it as in as little as a year. First time I saw a video of him he was describing the alt-right as a collection of different (sometimes opposing) ideologies that are just all against liberalism and cuckservatism. He specifically included libertarians and neo-reactionaries (which is what he mostly self-described as). As of a few days ago someone posted something of Woes where in the comments he was calling lolbergs band waggon jumpers who knew nothing about "the movement" pretty much meaning alt-right = neoreaction. I don't really care. Somebody just needs to point out to some of these cunts that they're contradicting things they said previously quite blatantly.

I'd say there's no particular purpose to life. You give it purpose yourself.

That's the "fascist" mindset I guess.

God can judge me if he exists and I won't be ashamed.

Woes is basically a liberal who believes in racism. He acts like a Numale and panders to the type of people who go to coffee shops to use the wifi and discuss how smart they are and how everyone else is a smug cunt but them.

You're an actual bitch.

They have a bbs forum.

MPC is mypostingcareer

LADS PLEASE HELP ME I CAN'T GRAB THE BAR WHEN DOING SQUATS

Is this going to be the story of King Charles?

No I mean he's right to tell someone who is trying to co-op the name when they're a softie to piss off. I get your point about bringing people in though.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/notting-hill-carnival-revellers-twerk-8730259

fuck off with this meme

Woes believes the same as us, lad. I strongly believe anyone who hates him just needs to hear more of his views, but his videos are so fucking long nobody watches them.

I don't know how he feels about homosexuality though tbh. Might be his weak spot. He was a poofter before, but I never saw a video of him speaking about it.

Top lel

smh

britcucks are disgusting. Sometimes even worse than burgerclaps spamming their kardashian-like asses around here.

You're supposed to grab it before lad.

Yes goyim, what ever you do, do not have white kids! It will be anudda shekel shoah!

Trust me goy, as your financial advisor you need to be child free.

What do you want them to say? Seems like a bit of a tangential issue tbh

r/Darkenlightenment has always been Nrx cancer, used to go there occasionally when they were relevant. Never been on r/altright

Not really

You sound like a bitchy cunt tbh. Not a single argument in there, just bile

lad you could still die of dysentery or a random crossbow bolt or pot of boiling oil in medieval times

ARGENTINA IS WHITE!!!

user marriage is both how you have the most and raise the best kids. Statistics prove this. It's the cornerstone of our civilization and you don't really have a choice if you want to propagate white civilization.

I like TDS though, it's mostly just a conglomerate of MSM articles of nazi interest.

Even if you died of a wound, it would probably have been because of a subsequent infection that developed from it

Fucking weebs.

Your problem is that you are focusing too much on sex, instead of wanting long lasting relationship. And neither you consider lone life an option, since you are depressed about not having a wife.

Get fit and go to clubs, parties, meetups, conventions and things like that. You will get disappointed in modern youths like i was though, but you will stick a dick inside a pussy pretty easily.

Its easy to get sex, its hard to find suitable bride and mother for your future children. Being degenerate whore is too easy those days, and youths are all about that.

By all means have kids but lets be discerning with who you pick.

indeed

I don't want to learn how to get pussy you faggot. I don't want people fighting for the white race to be put in the meat blender that is marriage in 2016. Can't do shit to save the white race if you live in your car because you got tricked and a cunt has alimony on your ass now can you?

Avoid marriage even if you find a good woman.

I don't believe so and his friends are extremely cucky. They want to blame all their faults on society and take no responsibility for it. I've watched his videos and I've spoke to him in private. I know his views and I find he's wet behind the ears where he puts white women on pedestals even when they're traitors.

If there is no punishment for being a traitor then they will continue to be so. Woes won't punish them ever.

He should probably be focusing on developing other parts of his life first tbh rather than either sex or a relationship

Life's about self motivation.
Leftists want a bloated state to tell them what to do because they have no initiative.

Wanking it whilst chatting to my thai woman.

fucking hell lad

Ur a funny guy

Yeah I should probably photoshop actual people into those.

Sorry lads, I can't settle. I want 1960s Francoise Hardy and no one else.

Hmm, nice. There's some hope/potential there.

brists truly are another race.

Does she know you are lad?

you just said life had no purpose. ergo, it isn't about anything.

There's literally a video where he talks about living in a white city state after a racial civil war, and he get's really vicious when describing how he'd throw feminists out of the city gates and into the wilderness for them to be raped by packs of blacks and muslims.

sounds like a good way to lose said good woman, schlomo.

Fuck yourself.

brists are another race, one i've never heard of

I do, and I guess I wasn't making it clear. I can grab it, but when I get in position my wrists are extremely bent and my hands are very wide on the bar, touching the plates. It hurts my wrists and thumb. Wondering if anyone is familiar with this and know how to fix it tbh.

But you still had glorious deaths, lad.

Why are you guys talking about wounds and dying after the battle? There being horrible anticlimactic deaths doesn't mean you can't have glorious deaths smh. Then again I suppose you can have glorious deaths even today.

I don't want sex, lad. I hate sex and it is probably going to be the thing I am going to be most uncomfortable with if I ever have a wife. Even today I hide away in the corner in public showers. smh

she hasn't said anything, just keeps asking why i'm laughing. we're both laying down.

I think if there was a self-governing town with no looming federal power feminism would get sorted out pretty quickly. It's when the statsi stops you from shaking the misses a little things get out of control.

How very alpha of you

Potential if someone's happy to take the time to set the petition up (you can do it!), even if most of the instruction of the petition is cribbed directly from that article.

The guy who wrote it worked as the BBC Head of Copyright 1981-1990 so its definitely feasible.

Can't tell if CIVIC

Are you bullying me, lad?

Yeah, at the gym. I'm a based built NEET.

No wonder Wews is so fucked up, being the bumboy for two pederasts

Pro tip faggot. A good women wouldn't marry you in the current marriage climate. She is your submissive, she doesn't try to stab you in the back i.e. marriage.

My parents are not married, they've been together 50 years and had multiple kids. Marriage is not needed to do what we need. It's dead now and that's okay, we'll restore it in a new form later but the zombie version shambling round now is dangerous and should be avoided.

You might get away with that on halfchan, but this is not an anime imageboard you mong.

Fuck off you literal nonce.

No inherent purpose.
To pretty much everyone though it clearly has a purpose because we're humans and we want something lasting and meaningful otherwise we'd go insane.

I don't like talking about the meaning of life really. Seems like something pseud's do and it's not productive.

Castizo

Only if you like it

Trannies aren't women, chaim

There's no need for following media labels like a cuck.

I agree.

Although they've started to do pseudo divorce settlements for cohabiting couples.

Still in a better position than you would be otherwise.

It seems (((someone))) doesn't want our "extreme" views to be associated with the alt-right

So you want me to feel good? I don't want to be bullied.

why bother?

read "the disenchanted naturalists guide to reality" by alex rosenberg if you want the truth of the situation

Nothing wrong with this, lad. Spartans wrestled nude and then women joined in.

God forbid I don't fall for obvious shilling.

poal.me/qmhcy0

Important poal

Hey Shekelstein. Lets stop trying to fuck over men in our movement k? Divorce is the number 1 factor in middle age men killing themselves. We can't afford to lose good men.

Because we need to lie to women that they are protected by their husband so she keeps giving him kids and doesn't run off with another man.

if spartans jumped off a cliff, would you do that too?

I wish my mummy had thrown me off a cliff when she saw my dick.

Fucking newfags need to learn to stop being so serious.

BASED NA

JOIN THE WHITE JIHAD GANG

FUCK HULLLLOOOOOO MAN

You are a paedophile

but you dont need to lie to your girlfriend, who is a good woman, so if we're all shagging good women then we don't need marriage.

im not ur dad

People not realising that banning those two acronyms would solve at least half of the other options in the poll.

We need a system where the father controls the daughter who is then passed onto the husband to control mate. Marriage is the way you confirm the trade is complete.

My dad doesn't watch cartoons of little girls

if you've found a good woman, as you said you have, then she will let you control the daughter. we don't need marriage at all

Sounds a bit sexist tbh

Protestants wanted the best of both worlds: liberty from the church, with the unity of the church.
It gave birth to individualism among other ideas (it became mainstream) and it was a powerful tool for the disloyal vassals and opportunistics who wanted to rebel against the central authorities of each christian nations.

I kind of agree, in terms of actual political parties there's no real need to adopt any label. Like Farage says, he's not left or right, he's a radical. The terms left and right have become meaningless, this one will too (if it's not already).

I consider myself an English nationalist and a pragmatist and I'm quite happy with that, what the country needs at the time is what should define policy and outlook, not an arbitrary term that nobody can solidly define.

Pretty civic song tbh

I vote "nip".

OH SHIT I JUST REALISED THAT CARLY RAE JEPSEN HAS RELEASED ANOTHER ALBUM

Good times tbh lads

when did she release it lad

Let's stop trying to keep men from getting married to women who want to get married to them.

A woman who wants to marry you will see your apprehension as a form of non-committal and she will promptly leave your ass out in the street if she thinks she can find a man who can commit.

That based traditional woman who wants to fuck you, have your babies, cook for you, clean for you, and be the perfect housewife? Yeah she's not going to put up with "yeah I just don't want to get married, but I'll be glad to cohabitate with you for the rest of our lives" from some paranoid retard who thinks every single woman out there is just in search for shekels. The woman you describe is not hunting for shekels, dumbass. Your assumption that she is a gold digger is exactly why she'll leave your ass.

Either way, this doesn't matter for you because trannies aren't women.

It shouldn't be the woman's choice, they are illogical and will slut it up. It should be the father's choice and should be used to make strong family bonds between different houses.

26th in NA, not here yet, its just an addition to Emotion called Emotion Side B

Its fucking great so far though. Almost as good as Emotion

NEW

Tell me how you find a "good wife" and know she isn't just trying to exploit you? How can you be even 50% sure since the risk is so high?

How do you know in 5 years time she won't decide that Loose women were right and she does deserve better than just being a house wife so she's going to go to college, find a new husband who doesn't "take advantage of her" and dump your ass?

Who /wantsMosley/ here?

>youtube.com/watch?v=kTWLP4paazk

ME

50 messages on Dia to reply to lads.

but he touched you as a child

This is all Trump has to say tbh. No one in the media can produce evidence that we're a real movement unless they make Jared Taylor famous.

With David Duke they can just call him a Klan guy and not have him on, but with Amren the only way to explain what they are is to give them airtime.

bollocks….utter bollocks

==.==