OH. MY. GOSH

OH. MY. GOSH.

LOOK AT. HER. BUTT.

bump to fix thread

What is this from?

What movie is this?

I legitimately think this could be a fun film.

If you're five, maybe. It's gonna go exactly the way you expect it too and there's gonna be a lot of dumb pop songs of the last 5 years being shoved in. I don't think it has a lot of potential for anything beyond okay.

Does every trailer do this these days or what?

Have you seen the movie?

A lot of trailers do. This one was especially spoilerific though. Everything about the movie's plot and ending has been spoiled now.

Funny that they felt the need to change "God" to "gosh" in the lyrics. What are they afraid of? It's fine to take your kids to a movie where cartoon bunnies perform a song about having a fat ass, but it's too over the top to mention any religious figures?

That isn't to say that I think that the use of "God" is appropriate at all in this sense. I'm just curious as to why they changed it in the first place.

I know people who get anal about that and hate hearing anyone say 'oh my god' like that, so maybe they were that paranoid that those kinda people would get pissed.

oy vey, censor that word

At least this was kind of clever and funny for a PG-rated film

I've long accepted PG is now the film equivalent of a TV-Y7

There are psycho Christians that don't like 'using the lord's name in vain.'
I had a Christian friend as a little kid who would always yell at me about it because her parents always would.

Isn't it far more blatant in very old movie trailers. Like back when they had narrators and shit?

I remember being given a Catholic book as a kid that says we should say something like "Hitler's trousers" instead of using God's name in vain.

I thought the entire reason we say God is to avoid saying God's name in vain, considering God isn't actually his name

It is, but even now they spoil everything in the trailers. Unless it's a horror movie trailer, which will intentionally misrepresent the movie just to make you guess.

The Jews got mad and told Christians to quit using the name of their god and stick to something else.
Seriously this is a thing

Movies about a young gorilla trying to leave a life of crime for a music career

Gets shot by lions and gets turned into a meme

I thought that's why we pronounced it Jehovah instead of Yahweh.

Many Christians are stupid and don't actually understand the meaning of the bible.

It's like it's some poor-translated ancient fairy tale

I mean, I agree with you. But I'm just saying there are dumbasses out there that can't even figure out basics.
I had a Global Issues class in highschool that had some super Christian jock in it. When we learned about different religions and our teacher told us how Islam and Christianity have the same god, he literally stormed out of the classroom in anger because he refused to believe it.

Like I said. Many Christians are fucking stupid. The ones that aren't are typically barely even religious in the first place.

Not a Christian, but even though Muslims attribute Allah as the same deity as Yahweh, Allah was an idol already in the Kaaba. Not to mention Muslims love to say "my God". I could see why he would think.

I don't know though, weird shit like this happens when you base your religion off of a bastardized version of the Torah.

*tips*

Hush, it's impossible to have a discussion about religion, no matter how civil without athiests shitting it up with "hurr durr this doesn't exist let me trivialize it"

I understand religion can be beneficial to a community and that it can instill good values in children.
But you can't deny the overly religious people are fucking stupid. The more religious you are, the stupider you are. That is not me wearing a fedora. That's me referencing 90s Christian soccer moms and Islamist terror groups.

That's because 'Allah' literally means god.

Wow, Holla Forums's really fucking pozzed

What the hell is wrong with you people?

I think we all know who the real star of the movie is gonna be.

Yeah it seems like it.

more pig girls are always a good thing

Fuck off.

Agreed.

Don't you know how cancer works? It all takes just one little cell to turn into an uncontrollable tumor.

I'm glad I didn't have to grow up with this shit.

Yes I'm aware, but mudslimes specify that "their" God is great, which is why one could argue that they subscribe to a different god, one who existed pre Islam conceptually.

I'm not going to argue with you on your other comment because it is clear you dislike religious people and there's no changing your mind about something like that.

Except you can't argue that because they say 'my god' are rarely as Christians do and if you knew anything about Islam you would know it's the same Abrahamic god.

Also I never said I hate religious people. I said that overly religious people are stupid. Given you seen so intent in distancing Christianity from Islam, I'm guessing you're one of those kinds of people.

I'm surprised. They even got Amy Schumer to star in this movie.

I'm agnostic, I acknowledged that they share the same god, Christ. I was just trying to say that some people could think that.

I just got that impression since you seem to think religion is trivial, something for children and just said overly religious to be a neutralfag

That was my first thought seeing the pig and truth be told it really does look like her.

(checked)
The resemblance is uncanny.

ayo where da porcupine at?

I just wanted to request that scene.

Someone please deliver that scene or whatever hot shit of that pig is out there.

You lost.
>>>/auschwitz/

The trailers have such short scenes with her, first image is about 12 seconds long I think, second is her running on stage just long enough to faceplant, third image is a few seconds then a cut, last image is again, just a few seconds.

I know. Thats where I've seen her the first time. But I want the full boner-engager.

Well, the entire movie is a classic Muppets throwback

Also there was never a single time where I said 'religion is for children.' I think earlier I even said how it can be good for a community. It's just that people that force it into every facet of life and believe it without the slightest hint of doubt are morons. Especially people who believe Abrahamic religions. People on this site love bitching that Islam isn't a peaceful religion when you look at what the Quran really says, but neither is Christianity at its center when you look at what the Bible really says. Most of the shit people complain about Islam being violent for (especially in regards to treatment of women) also applies to Christianity.

Islam is like a self insert fanfiction of Christianity. Mohammed was the original CWC.

JEWS DID 911

So does anybody want to touch cocks?
I ask because clearly this thread is full of faggots like me that will do anything in the world for dicks.