ASMR discussion

so what do you guys think of me?

Other urls found in this thread:

collegehumor.com/video/6965354/asmr-robbery
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE ONLY 2 D WOMEN

i think that it sucks that the /asmr/ bo always anchors underage asmrtists

jim is much better at this.

I'm no expert that means bo's a closet pedo and thinks the tingles are supposed to be in his dick

smh
I wait for the day when I can get tingles from a young artist without some creeps trying to convince themselves they're not in it to jerk off.

Haven't watched the video but I assume this girl DOESN'T do the brushing microphone thing OR the Ear Lick thing :(

She mostly whispers, it seems like. Only twenty videos. Show her some support, maybe she'll do ear noises for you. :^)))

Pizza at page 8, how bout it?

collegehumor.com/video/6965354/asmr-robbery

Nah wouldn't do that stupid shit I'm an anti-pedo

Me too ;^))

LOOK AT THAT MAXILLA

I'VE NEVER SEEN LOLI ASMR BEFORE

SOUNDS FUCKING RETARDED WHAT A DUMB LITTLE BITCH TALKING ABOUT HER ATTENTION WHORE MACHINE THAT WILL FRY HER OVARIES

Wait, what page again?

You shall regret your words

I think I am falling in love. What should I do? I have watched this clip like 50 times today already… she has me entranced!

you're probably a shill but

if you're being serious then I would recommend finding more loli asmr market is probably oversaturated with this shit and letting your degeneracy out. Try exhausting or sate your urges for ASMR loli or you can go the boring route and get some legitimate help.

Watch her and make sure to comment the Ear lick!!

Bless you, Trips!
We mere mortals are not worthy as to stoop low enough to lick the shit-covered soles of your boots

Never got tingles this hard before, what do?

Step 1:
Step 2:
Step 3:
Profit

omg thank you!

Dubs sounds pleased. Let's hope he post pics and/or vids of his results.

What are you, fucking gay?

Soon enough.

Fuck off

Give me some good ASMR buddy