UK YES

BRITBONG PROFESSIONAL VICTIM TRANNY "CONSERVATIVE" COUNCILLOR CALLED THE POLICE ON COLLEAGUE FOR "MISGENDERING"
POLICE SAY THEY'RE TAKING IT SERIOUSLY AND IT MIGHT BE A "HATECRIME"
SO CALLED RIGHT WING RAG THE DAILY CUCKOLD SEEM TO TAKE THE FREAK'S SIDE

UK YES

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3763538/Don-t-call-Transgender-Tory-councillor-calls-police-Labour-opponent-keeps-calling-meetings.html

I'll just leave some of it's online accounts hereā€¦
twitter.com/ZoeKirkRobinson
youtube.com/user/nobmouse/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/12/28/new-york-can-fine-you-250k-for-misgendering-somebody/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BURN

I was thinking that since they're living on an island, all scum from Europe could be dumped there. It would act as a natural quarantine.

>>>/britpol/

we suffer your thread here, do us a favor and aggregate all your bong news there unless it's of consequence (this is not)

l was thinking since America was a separate continent, all scum from Europe could be dumped there. Oh wait that already happened.

LOL fuck off, if this happened in any other country you wouldn't mind.

Low hanging fruit feminist bashing threads are gamergay tier. It's been done to death, we get it.

But we burgers have to help them by abusing this sick freak online and making it kill itself.

I bet you do browse Brit/pol/, and I know exactly who you are, ttpw. You were banned for 3 months for your D and C if I remember correctly. :^)

/thread

Low hanging fruit as in easy to laugh at. But hardly completely unimportant. This freak is involved in UK politics. It got THE POLICE to intimidate some for words that hurt it's feelings. Reading through it's twatter account I've just seen he isn't getting thrown into gulag, but he has to meet and give a grovelling apology while the police watch and call that "restorative justice". If you're busy with anything better no one is forcing you to go out of your way for this. I for one want the tranny freak to get cyber bullied though.

This is completely fucking insane. Britain has gone completely fucking insane. When does this stop? What will make it stop?

The normalfags are beginning to wake up

The DM is not a "right-wing" newspaper. It's right-wing by useful idiot lefties; the same sort who believe that Western governments are "right-wing."

Best description, controlled opposition.

Prove trannies aren't deserving of pronouns after they start hormone therapy.

Needs to be a large study, largest in the world. By the government.

Finish this argument once and for all

You have no right to be called what you wish people to call you. No need for a study, just simple reality.

Killing the piggies and enforcing your own law.

REMINDER THIS WAS TOP ITEM ON THEIR WEBSITE

There you go. There really is nothing "right-wing" about the newspaper. Sometimes they report on negative consequences of mass-immigration, but normally manage to screw up the article and make anyone who shares the position look like a retard by association.
A favourite is to contradict their own statistics within the article.

>>>/newsplus/

ttpw isn't the only trap.

They have 3-4 brit/pol/ threads a day to shitpost in, we don't need their low-content shitpost threads on top of it.

So because you mistakenly believe in biology, it's a crime.

Gee are you maybe just now realizing that signing away all your rights might not have been such a hot idea?

uh, brexit?

Nothing was signed away, everything was taken away. This is a police state, we didn't vote for it.

don't you understand that science and reasoning is all just relative? there is no absolute, we need to understand how to think in terms of life's gray areas

you fucking shitlord

So, what you are saying, is that you are immune to laws and police if you identify as the opposite gender?

Thanks for bringing kike shills and retarded reporters here, retard. Can't wait for another article about 8ch the internet hate machine.

This is another tranny?

No.

People can call you and the man in the OP whatever they like, Susan.

People on the receiving end of this bullshit should never ever ever back down, they should take it to the Nth degree and force the issue every time.

Fucking tranny piece of shit. His face exposes his lie. Why isn't he jailed for lying about his sex on official forms? Why isn't he vilified for lying to the public?

It's his opinion that he's a woman.

I'd love to have someone try and intimidate me with this kind of shit, I'd BTFO trannies so hard they'd shit blood.

He'd have been 'misgendering' him if he'd called him she.

Seeing as normal sane people can't evoke the police to go after someone who calls them the wrong gender (as that's not a crime) what gives this deluded tranny the right to be heard?

Fuck him, opinion cannot be legislated.

hello shlomo

nigger what

Why do the brits take british dystopian novels as instruction manuals?

If my tax dollars are goin for any once and for all final solutions, won't be some faggot at the department of education to go door to door jerking off trannies and calling it research. Fuck that, we already know everything we need to know, including how to construct the ovens.

because when they were in government, labour (the party of the nasty misgendering councillor) passed a law so that he could become a she under the law. so legally it's not a lie.

RWDS

its all for the ""Greater Good""

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Has anyone checked /brit/pol yet. How much do they want to fuck this tranny?

lol bong education system.

Didn't NYC make it a fine-able offense to call someone anything other than their "preferred pronoun"?

I always wondered how you're supposed to know when some freak retard goes by "xe" or some nonsense, especially in some place like a shop.

dailycaller.com/2015/12/28/new-york-can-fine-you-250k-for-misgendering-somebody/

still though, jew york city is so full of judges who are pozzed/kikes that a civil lawsuit might actually go through

how are we supposed to be an efficient nation if we are micro managing conversations like this