Lefties harness witch magic to kill Branson

LEFTIES USING WITCH MAGIC TO TAKE OUT TARGETS

After "traingate" the UK labour leader Corbyn swore revenge on Sir Richard Branson for humiliating him. Within days Branson was bordering on DEATH after a high speed bike crash.

It turns out this was not mere coincidence, but the rise of a new ancient form of magick finally returning to its once great form.

Hexes are a way of killing your enemies and are used almost exclusively by witches on the left. Jo Cox, Seth Rich and countless others are believed to have been memed out of existence.

2015 was the darkest year of Identity Politics

2016 was the year that meme magick really took hold and we started to win

2017 is the year when ancient witch magick will rise once more and fight Kek

Like ying and yang the universe must stay in a state of balance.

Realising that meme magic was not on their side the globalists have turned to an ancient form of magic - Hex

2017 will bring the ultimate battle:

Hex vs. Keks

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/12/14/richard-branson-slams-donald-trump-as-frightening-damaging-and-dangerous-video/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/12/15/richard_branson_if_trump_is_for_real_he_shouldnt_be_in_the_white_house.html
books.google.nl/books?id=GgnTao92QY0C&pg=PA1&lpg=PA1&dq=roman law against witchcraft&source=bl&ots=HydsxhPH1g&sig=3wZdHo8fLtHA_15bWmBXj3amrjM&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWguvp6ebOAhXoJMAKHdsLBloQ6AEIXTAI#v=onepage&q=roman law against witchcraft&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck is Branson?

Guy who humiliated Corbyn apparently

What kind of magic are we talking here? Wiccan?norse?celtic?

Who the fuck is Corbyn?

Faggot magic

Try counteracting with some right-wing witch magic, like with Ragana, that Lithuanian plague/healing goddess associated with frogs.

Honestly I think we should just hunt down these witches and burn them at the stake tbh fam.

I think richard branson owns virgin

well, fuck

ID quads confirm, faggot magic in use.

Anybody up for giving a taste of the power of kek?

They are a danger to even have the possibility of a rogue meme magician on the left all meme magicians are to serve Kek alone.

Islam will do that in their own time.

Witch hunting is a proud white tradition though.

Christian tradition.
Desert tier religion

Can we curse the mezicans into going back to mezico?

There are plenty of old Pre Christian fables are heroes hunting done some sort of witch or sorcerer.

spotted the kikel

mfw

Good luck hexing a group of people with no identity.

Slide thread

Reported.

sauce pls

Not attacking christianity, this is a well documented fact nigga.

what the absolute fuck is this thread?

KILL YOURSELF

What is a well documented fact is that Christianity is the most anti-kike religion, and denounces the kikes specifically. Attacking christianity helps the kikes.
KYS.

SHOO JEW

YES!

That explain why after 2000 years there are still Jews in Europe, because Christianity is the most anti-kike religion ever!!!

dailycaller.com/2015/12/14/richard-branson-slams-donald-trump-as-frightening-damaging-and-dangerous-video/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/12/15/richard_branson_if_trump_is_for_real_he_shouldnt_be_in_the_white_house.html

If we're assuming magic here doesn't it make more sense that his is just the Trump curse?

Why the the fuck should Holla Forums care? This infighting is tearing the labor party asunder.

Oh yes, so anti-kike.

Yes, don't you understand, even though Christianity controlled several continent for several centuries to more then a millenia, there are still Jews left in those place, proving that Christianity is the most anti-kike religion ever.

That settles it. The best way to stop these kikes is follow their rabbi's teachings from 2000 years ago.

In this way will be truly white and european at long last!

SOON

Yes, by spending another few thousand years doing a half-assed job of batteling the Jews, we will have finally defeated the Jews/

It's so simple, praise messiah!!!

Oh and one more thing. Make sure you attack any aryan who might be interested in non-jewish beliefs. The kikes WANT us to rediscover our roots, so divide them up so it will make it easier to conquer them.

Watch out for D&C shills who want us to turn away from Rabbi Yeshua! Fucking kikes!

Christianity helps anyone and everyone to the point of cuckoldry of the highest tier. It lost it's bollocks over 500 years ago.

Fags, jews, muslims, trannies, women all infiltrated the church and made it what it is today…….a joke.

Now christians are pushing some self fulfilled prophecy of the end times by helping the enemy in europe and america complete their agenda. When this is complete they can say "i told you so" before they draw their last breath.

Christianity = Literal cuckoldry, that replaced it's backbone with suicidal tendencies - the religion.

No, fuck paganism, I mean, Christianity has spend the last 2000 years batteling the kikes, without winning, I mean, that totally makes Christianity the most anti-kike religion there is.

Christianity is what the kikes despise the most. They don't care about muslims, or buddhists or fringe 0.1% neo-pagans.

Yes, obviously when we allow ourselves to be persuade by the completely White religion of our ancestors, then the Jews win.

Jews win whenever someone embraces their White identity, so the best thing we can do is to just abandon everything our ancestors did and become Christian, that way we can spend another thousand years kinda batteling the Jews.

Attacking christians makes you a cuck of kikes.

Yes! Kikes always attack Christianity!

Except in non-white countries… but I'm sure that has nothing to do with anything. It's Rabbi Yeshua and Rabbi Saul they hate! Keep the sabbath holy, goy!

agnostic

You are right, they love paganism and white identity, because in such a society where everything is White, it's very easy to hide and scheme.

Fence sitter.

They love paganism because they are themselves worshiping pagan gods.

Read a book, user.

FYI most genuine occultists are on our side. It's pretty fucking hard to live by a creed in which your power comes from the understanding of the universe, language, and self, and not be redpilled to the max. When my wife wakes up, I'll get some links from her to prove the point.

Yes, that is true, all Jews worship gods like Thor and Odin and they would love nothing more then to reintroduce the racial tenets of the Lay of Rig, so they become thralls.

hmmmm….

What the fuck are you talking about, nigger?

Jesus isn't real but bearded men that shoot lightning out of their hands and get fucked byi ce giants are. Oh and the sun is a really bright chariot piloted by a god as well.

Which is it, user?

so you basically just stooped down to commie levels trying to reinvent the menings of words.

I am sorry, when did this happen?

If your a real Christian then why aren't you going out fighting the xeno hoard like the good old times instead of shitposting on a Vietnamese animation forum?

You tell me.
If christians are jewish puppets, why have they controlled Europe all this time and yet haven't wiped out the hated white man by cucking him to death the moment they took charge?

What the fuck did you think it meant? It's the same thing as "heathen" you monumental retard. Someone who worshipped Tengri isn't same as someone who followed Ingwaz you fucking faggot.

Stop posting.

Don't you understand, people who follow completely different gods and completely different religious traditions are all the same, because they don't accept christ. like duh!

Fucking pagans. They're all alike. Not so, my special snowflake denomimation of judiasm+

Yes, that is right, all paganism is basically the same, that is why Laotzu and Aristotle are almost exactly the same, just varations on a theme. lul. hail messiah!

Yes he is. All pagan religions are basically and essentially organized witchcraft.

Let me name another mantra you like to spout.

Baal did nothing wrong

You sound exactly like a kike.

Yes, that is right, all pagan religion are basically organised witchcraft, even when they burn witches like the ancient romans did, even then, they are still witches, all of them.

Both essentially are the same. Neither is a name, both are titles.

But that's wrong, you fucking heretic.

Christianity was well and dandy until you pigskins tried to roleplay as prophets and gods as you always do after all paganism and atheisim are only thriving in white countries.
Compare european churches to Slav or mid-eastern ones there's a huge difference.

That's a good one.
Meanwhile, they had literal brothel-temple complexes with witches taking load after load of nigger semen in holy orgies.

You are aware of the fact that most polytheistic religions murdered those practicing witchery and dark sorcery?

k

Khornate cultist detected

Fine. The concept of name and title for early mesopotamean deities is nonsensical. There is no distinction.

"Anyone who, by means of incantations and magic arts, prevents grain or crops of any kind belonging to another from growing, shall be sacrificed to Ceres"
(The ancient Roman Laws of the Twelve Tables VII.3)

Yes, that is right, ancient Roman religion was build around interracial sex in brothels, those temples that we found are all fakes.

Hail messiah!!

History is a lie and Santa is how Satan spells his name when he's trying to trick us.

Yes, everything that doesn't gell with shit that I just made up is a lie.

Heil messiah!

shits gotta be cleansed with fire

What is their primitive witchcraft before the ancient might of our theosophic mememagic?!

Indeed. Only these poorly translated inconsistent scrolls from before the time of the theory of gravity must be the only reliable records in existance.

Why these specific ones and not others? Because 1800 years ago, some jews decided privately that's how it would be.

Yes, it is clear that the Bible is the word of God, because only God would write a badly written collection of poetry, legends, superstitions and popular tales, I mean duh!

An all powerful all knowing god would clearly not be able to write a coherent and consistent treatise that would be certain to convince his own creations. That's too much to ask.

You niggers realize the reason brothers are also called houses of Venus, right?

cool law there bro.

Spotted the turkroach/"original aryan" pajeet.

Cool story, user.

No, the strenght of the Bible is the fact that it doesn't make sense.

Fucking favelaniggers.

Of course, a common phrase connection brothels to the godess of proceation, proves that all Roman religion was about brothels and sex.

TRIGGERED?

Except there is. El literally just means God. Any god, or The God.
YHWH also is not a name. It's what the burning tree told Moses when he asked who he is speaking to and it literally means "I am who I am".

Actually, witchcraft was forbidden in Roman law, even when it didn't harm anyone.

books.google.nl/books?id=GgnTao92QY0C&pg=PA1&lpg=PA1&dq=roman law against witchcraft&source=bl&ots=HydsxhPH1g&sig=3wZdHo8fLtHA_15bWmBXj3amrjM&hl=nl&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWguvp6ebOAhXoJMAKHdsLBloQ6AEIXTAI#v=onepage&q=roman law against witchcraft&f=false

Yes, when someone is critical of Christianity, it means they are attacking the validity of Hellenistic scripture written in Koine, even though they didn't even mention that.

More like goddess of whores, with her temples being literal brothels.

Yes, all temples of Venus where brothels, even large temples dedicated to workings of the state.

Praise messiah!!!

I'm going to do you a favor and just give you a chance to stop now. You're making some really obvious logical mistakes. (Assuming that names exist seperately from titles in a language that's several thousand years old, for one.)

Just drop it and do some reading about the history of El.

The Mage Wars have begun.

Yes, all pagans are all wizards and child sacrificers, it says so in the Bible.

Praise messiah!!!

Pretty much, yeah.

Yes, that is right.

Before Christ came everyone was constantly casting spells and sacrificing their children.

Good thing Christ came to save us all!!

I bet they really think "meme magic" is magic

protip for newfags: it's science

Yup.

These cunts can barely cast cantrips. We won't even need Elminster on this one.

Anyone noticed that only corporate fat cats care about trump's actions still?

The rest know.
You've sealed your fate.

So, you honestly belief that's true?

Babylonians actually did do this user..

And (((canaanites)))

Human sacrifice was common practice in pretty much every pagan religion.

Doesn't matter, we'll nuke them from orbit, just to be sure.

Including Christianity.

The funny part is..

They literally draw spells.

We let dubs do the talking and toy with confirmation bias.

Reality exists by consensus.

All these 'pagans' or 'wiccans' are just larpers, they still occasionally accomplish something but mostly by accident.

I grew up in Arizona (I'm white), and spent some time learning from an old Navajo witch about how to influence reality, /k/ would call me a skinwalker and also be entirely wrong about nearly everything.

If you guys want to know anything, ask me, but honestly you've formed an effective system already. 'Meme magic' is your own brand of something ancient, and you do a pretty good job with it. I've witnessed it. You guys are the closest thing I have seen to the Witchery Way that I have been educated in.

Here's a simple way - and this is NOT a description or primer of how things work, it is a description of ONE aspect, ONE facet of how things work - to know if you guys are on the right track:

You must have suffered loss in your life. Great loss is better. This is where the idea of 'skinwalker witches killing a family member' comes from. Some do that. Some just lose enough loved ones that they can default into it.

You must have been wronged. A greater wrong is better.

You must be unable or unwilling to physically correct the wrong.

You must have spent time thinking about the person who wronged you.

After a few months to a few years, you find out how that person died of an accident or an overdose or suffered terrible, terrible misfortune.

Think through those five things. Are you carrying a Confirmed Kill count that you haven't claimed yet?

Claim it.

Now replace 'yourself' with 'your race'.

:)

No u

How do you not know this crazy fucker? He makes Shkreli look sane.
There's like a whole tier of "First billionaire…" Guiness Records made up just for him. First over Niagara Falls, First breaking sound barrier in a non-rocket vehicle, first to scale K2 by hand…basically his entire life is trying to kill himself in some ridiculous public spectacle.
Death-seeker types rarely become wealthy but he got into Aeronautics before he reduced his brains to mush. Weird thing is he's a literal cuck, but I guess that's just another way to spit in fate's eye.
"Is it my kid? Is it yours? I DON'T KNOW LETS ROLL THE FUCKING DICE AGAIN!!!¡!!"
Looks a bit like a cross between lemmy and James Hetfield. Virgin Airlines and think it was Space X.
Main business competitor is also a crazy fuck, ol' Lord British himself Richard Garriot, more renowned to normies for living in castles and threatening muggers with crossbows and maces.

Ah so that's it. Mad enough to spit in the emprah's face, that's some Ork-tier insanity.Must have seen what happened to 'the others' and thought he could get away with it.

And Aztecs, Carthaginians, not to mention Sub-Saharan Africans had many such cults… in fact witchcraft is still a widespread practice in many parts of Africa.

So alike they literally had the same gods until Judaism.

I have to do stuff today but tonight I will come back and guide some of you towards how to sing someone into the ground.

Polite sage for double posting

Weird..

Remember that "from africa to south america" theory to explain the Pyramids? I think there might be a little bit of truth to that (though we can't prove it yet)

That's not really sacrifice. It's execution.

She was not killed to incurr the good will of a god like for example in the illiad a girl was sacrificed so the greek navy would have smooth sailing towards troy.

Stupid me, God loves to see servants of Satan walk around!!

Dibs on any sapient pearwood that grows as a result from dubs.

stop being faggots and curse these cunts back
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO MEME IT

>>>/x/
>>>/fringe/

No necessarily, it's not like the four sided pyramid is a complex design. Also, interestingly enough, atheists tend to have more superstitious beliefs than religious people, and it wasn't until religion became organized that things like human sacrifice went out of fashion. China is probably the best example of a nation that is largely irreligious, but has superstitious nonsense out the wazoo.

These guys are fucking spanners but i don't expect any less from Wicca

But their magic isn't actually real.
Ours is real and scientific (and not really magic to those that understand).

You can't fight an invisible army.

God doesn't demand people to be killed in his name on a daily basis unlike pagan gods.

Well looky there. There's D&C in this thread. It's not like a certain ethnic group of people believing in Moloch would believe in the supernatural, right?

Right?

Except when he does.

Gimme a quote from the bible where God demands constant sacrifice of humans.

Yes, ALL pagan religions everywhere, including ones that are passivists demand that people are killed on a daily basis.

This is a completely true fact.

Praise messiah!!

God just wants us to BBQ for him. True story. He likes how it smells. We're allowed to eat it as long as we're the ones who cooked it.

This is why the South is protected by God.

That said, Jews are clearly more paranoid and delusional. They have a consistent complex that makes them fall for that shit. It explains partially their obsession for power (to control).

Our opinions are true (or biased Chinese whispers). And we embrace chaos.

Actually he just likes ribs.

Ever since he was missing a few..

Well I originally assumed that.

But Easter Island surprised me. That distance between islands is ridiculous. Those people must have been "spiritually enlightened" to do such a thing. (furthermore, there may have been people that came after the original inhabitants from south america, and tried to enslave them.. or the other way around)
I imagine the same happened from Africa.

It's amazing what people will do without internet or television, it's like they will spend thousands of years figuring out how to cross large distances and find things

Those aren't sacrifices, they're punishments and disciplines.

Doing it indiscriminately for no reason other than the objects value (or intangible value with regards to debt) is a sacrifice.

It's very different

I agree (but sage you cunt).
So the distances need to grow in order to retrieve that sort of lifestyle.

People need SPAAAAACE

you don't know the half of it…

it isn't that abstract.

Logic is literally calculable.
0. 1.
False. True.
Destructive memes. Constructive memes.

Sin is real. When you "commit a sinful action" you are in reality committing an action that in conjunction with other similar actions has destroyed societies in the past

Case in point is Babylon.. we resemble it alot today too.
Protip: was destroyed by ayyylien invaders from the mountains

I'm waiting any day now for the death of us all.

Wat

It is.

The value of that object was to compensate the gods to avoid their wrath.

Sacrifice was very value based.
Very production based.

And btw I see alot of moloch motifs in the Financial industry.
It may have started as a joke, but I believe people may have started to believe the cult.

Shhhh dubs are talking.
Also there's a bit of 'hivemindedness' and repetition along with it, historical pattern recognition you could say. A lot of the Chinese zodiac is about that, autistically recording the traits and monthly psyche of children born in this year or that for 30+ generations. Speaking of repetition, they also note death/birth correlation. (The whole Trump-is-Patton meme) However the childhood conditions, trials, or environment must also be similar.
For example a chinaman wishing to prove that would note that whether or not they engaged in these activities…
A) both reach their peak at a time PC is also peaking (Wertham/Hayes and Civil Rights for Patton, SJ and Cuckservative "Moral Majority" for Trump.)
B) Both born just as one era of pc gives way to another form, resulting in their wisdom viewed as horrendously outdated. (The MSM crucifying Patton for foul language andd punishing deserters)
C) Betrayed by their "own people" after a sudden realisation (Patton's assassination, Trump Shuttle launch during OPEC price spike, followed by a strike, resulting in its bankruptcy and setting the course for his own)
D) similar movements which they disdain causing similar societal pressures (Suffragette+Temperance, White feathers and prohibition. What is IS & Al Qaeda's main form of non-spook funding? How do suffragèttes get what they want from the opposing party? How are men motivated for war? Metric fuckton of similarities to pull here.)
and those are just some off the top of my head with no research.
Probably why "Hitler hasn't returned" yet. The original catalyst (Dolchstoß) is missing.

Until this cancer called Jews is dealt with, space isnt going to happen. Everything theyre doing is chaining us to the earth.

Daily reminder Babylon was subverted by kikes before Nebuchadnezzar died. Once he died, his cuck son handed the kingdom over, literally, to imprisoned king of Judah Jehoiachin.

So the loss is necessary so that you can afflict the person who wronged you with pain on a similar scale? Because if you had never experienced it you wouldn't be able to understand it well enough to curse someone with it?

It's constructive memory and synchronicity (or rather the way memes are exchanged from person to person and how this forms a collective "brain" of ideas)

You can try to destroy a meme, but there is always residue.

There is nothing magical.. it's all just very complex psychology, semantics and the constructive buildup of science (i.e. what is learnt is passed on or elaborated)

The internet is replacing the NWO in this way, we're sorting out our memes through the use of the internet as a collective mind. We might never need to connect our minds directly, we're already connected and the effect is unavoidable without isolation.

That's what irritates me the most, the best solution is there and is ignored far too much.

That was biggest similarity. Debts and a lack of military experience or knowledge literally weakened that empire. We might have the military experience down for people.. but only against other people.

Not fooling me, chief! I know you are innawoods versions of kikes posing as humans under stolen skins luring the goyim to their doom.

Branson is a cunt. He is bff with Blair and campaigned hard against Brexit (despite living on his own private tropical island and not in the UK) Hes a billionaire globalist cockend.

KEK

shall we teach them how true wizards feel of their voodoo garbage?

I wonder if they sometimes sacrificed girls, didn't get their smooth sailing or whatever, and then covered it up like Hillary.

That reminds me of CERN.

shills will attack him for being white

attempted murder just proves corbyn will need to go

First: none of that is true
Second: that isn't even what the bible or theologians say

You've been wrong this entire thread. What kind of heretical snowflake denomi ation are you?

Call upon Ukko to strike down our meme-hating enemies.

Call upon Otso to eat our enemies and their children.

fuck this thread.
goons are snarky human trash tbh.

man, i used to study this stuff when I was an edgy wiccan in high school.

Are we living in a world like A Song of Ice and Fire where a comet in the sky heralded the rebirth of dragons and magic in the world was once again regaining power?

Our three suns must be aligning once more.

That second pic is just BEGGING for a Trump shoop by now.

I see her "spells" and raise her meme powers granted by KEK wielded by full wizards.

witch hunting killed alot of white people in europe you stupid nigger.

They cannot use
because they are vain morons without required discipline, will and initiation.
They cannot use meme magick because they are bound by identity and treat casting as something THEY do, rather that something that is DONE

So no grand battle, just hairy hipsters buying weeds, wanking into their magic jars and jabbering nonsense to themselves

Good thing leftist lack any kind of drive to actually research what they preach.

Please, Nige has survived 10X worse and he's still going

Women Priests is already Burn-at the Stake tier Heresy, let alone women bishops.

that's not how it works nigger
there are no meme magicians, everyone is capable of it but it's only effective when a lot of people are doing it

Time to dust off this over five centuries old gem.

May Kek bring a speedy recovery to this Branson character, as he seems to trigger a lot of cucks and amuse Kek.

op has lost its mind.

Thank you for correcting the record fam.

haha, fuck you're dim in your world view lad. Know thy enemy

There magic is weak compared to our combination of Catholic Dogma and memes.

Holy Shit Holla Forums

(checked)
If I was rejected by a female and that caused me to go off the rails and contemplate suicide, does that count?

You are absolutely correct.

If I get a chance later, I'll do it, but if someone else wants to, go for it.

What can mere witches do against the power of memes?

Their bitchcraft is no match for our meme magic.

Dubs confirm new term: bitchcraft.

(checked)

Kek wills it!

Besides, are you guys really worried about some LARPing bleeding vagina magic? They don't (and will never) have the energy that we do. We operate on chaos, laughter, and truth. What do they run on?

muh mother earth fat dykes with unshaven armpits saying some chant they pulled off the internet while holding a bag of dirt.

Leftists are such fucking sub-humans. The mental equivalent of a slow child. "We must spell together." No wonder our fucking race is going down the drain, our gene pool has been diluted with sub-humans that believe in third world black magic. How long before we start importing witch doctors?

Did she deserve it?

I don't know, but there's gotta be a reason the 30+ virgins are called wizards.

They're using "fire magic." They are not true magicians, but are casuals. Therefore, use water spells. Kek and Pepe are highly effective water spells, and will destroy most of their attacks.

This means that you don't actually need anything special. Use Pepe and Kek memes.

You could also use imagery of wicked witches melting when a pail of water is thrown on them.

Also, please come help my thread - the left is trying to get crazies to hurt Trump, and we need to stop them:

i kek'd

Funny thing I say today. There was a bumper sticker on someone's car saying something like "not me, but Jesus" or something to that affect. And I kid you not the website listed underneath was. bbc.org

Thanks for the tip.

This thread is pretty silly tho. Obviously a lot of people here who are new. Welcome to Holla Forums.