Loli

I literally want to die. Shes still beuatiful but its just weird to see her all grown up. Should i message her?

Wat do Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7299552.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes
I still see some of my pedo crushes all grown up, it's still super nice because the bonds never really goes away :)

Make contact, but DO NOT PERSUE IT!

post her fb pics

It depends on how much pocket spaghetti you have. If you're going to sperg out don't contact her. If you have the mojo to keep it cool, do.

Degenerates out

What did you think was gonna happen? That she was going to stay small and satisfy your fucked up urges forever?

what's the age diff. between you two?

how did you two meet/what's ur relationship with her?

also, any indresting stories back when you 2 meet with each other? :DDDDD

greentxts bls

but user isnt a 15 yo literally the same thing as a 9 yo?

making me optomistic

How do i keep it cool?

iam 23 she was 9 in 2012 so i guess shes 14 now

It was good. She was really into me. Would chase me around the house crawling and ask me to throw her in the bed. had to hide my boners all the time. She literally made me a pedo. I was already watching lolicon before we met but never into actual kids. she was my moms friends daughter. I was also obssesed with her feet..me being a feetfag

No u fags will find her

No but its weird to see lolis grown up

and you think that's a bad thing? why are you even here then?

yes its a bad thing

wew how selfish of you user

find another 9yo??

why do people keep on responding to these shitty bait threads?

y'know, it's an interesting instinct of hunter-gatherers to pick out prey that is easy to catch.
so an affection towards children might even be justified.
though, after you had one, you'll see the benefits of a little more experience and rational bevaior

Yeah, and 11-yo will have moved on by the time you'd reconnect with her… you'd just be no more than a pleasant friendly memory to her.
Don't go there.
Heartbreak ensues.
Trust me.
I know.

I'd be totally fine with that, actually. It's the idea of her asking who the hell I am that keeps me from getting in touch with her.

kill yourself

XD 0/10

Did you spent time with her? If yes, that's not possible

8ch.net/b/res/7299552.html

Jim?