Alright Holla Forums someone needs to "red pill" you or whatever the fuck it's called on cuckolding and why this is the...

alright Holla Forums someone needs to "red pill" you or whatever the fuck it's called on cuckolding and why this is the new fight for social justice advocacy.

1. Women, not men, have full control over their own bodies, full stop. It's their choice if they choose to have another man fulfill their needs, even if they've made verbal agreements with white men. Women should NEVER be pressured into force monogamy by a man. This is a form of passive rape by men that will be illegal someday soon.

2. White men have for centuries fought to keep black men outside the bedrooms of white couples. If we want to undo these years of racism we need to step aside and not try and control men of color from enjoying the same things that white men enjoy. If a man of color wants to be involved with a white couple that is entirely his choice and to fight it is racism, period.

3. While women should always be allowed to engage in multiple partners without her boyfriend/husband's consent, this is unacceptable for men. White men are in a position of power via the patriarchy, and if a man were to do the same, he could use this as a form of emotional withholding/manipulation of his significant other. This is another form of passive rape that is commonly allowed in society.

I know a lot of you dipshits won't get it but maybe 10% will acknowledge your white priviledge, and will hopefully understand your responsibility in opening up the bedroom to men of color

Holla Forums pls

postmodern nonsense

You realize people here unironically agree with your post and thus the strawman is pointless?

Please fuck off pol. We're not into your shit. Got post that on /liberal/. They'd listen.

You fuck off also

why though

Great thread.

Nice try, Holla Forums

Because it's Holla Forums shitposting

You've never been to Quebec, have you?

Institutionalized multiculturalism exists for a reason.

Wow… didn't realize Holla Forums was so full of insecure tiny dicked whites as well… I thought you were down with the revolution…

Fuck off Holla Forums.

it sounds like somebody needs to take the brown pill

this is disgusting.

take your meds

I can't believe Holla Forums of all places would be against cuckolding! I thought you guys were anti-racist but it seems you're just another stronghold of white muh privilege.

stop trying to sneak your ideology magical realm in here, Holla Forumsyp.

Cuckolding is the intellectuals' fetish. Why is Holla Forums against it? Never thought you'd be a bunch of white trash rednecks, but I guess that's what you are?

ayy lmaoooo

Holla Forums, I have a question: Why do you project so much?