Existential

Is it better to accelerate everything going down in flames in hope of something new coming out asap

or

to fight for things worth conserving because once societies break down the road to recovery is really, really long?

accelerationists: intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humour

everyone else on the right: dumb, believes in some spook, no funposting

Sage and report.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Holla Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Holla Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place…. this place has a lot to offer… heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

As bad as collapse sounds.

The alternative is much worse.

Every second things struggle on, more dangerous technology is being developed to be used against us.

Every second whites spend their strength trying to postpone the global collapse and keep the economy going for the parasites, is a second they could have spend instead strengthening themselves and their communities.

4/10 pasta

Depends where you are on the continuum of degeneracy I guess. Although I don't think acceleration is ever really worthwhile compared to just riding the tiger, looking out for you and yours, keeping your soul intact, etc.

Someone hasn't yet gotten the memo that we are winning.

(((the plan))) could only work if the heat rises slowly.

either way, i have faith either way we'll win

Fuck off, this is Holla Forums, not some fanfiction site.

ok, this is a shill treat…

you've been found out, go to your superiors and cry.

Faggot trying to sound cool and experienced. Rub one off in the pic. It was meant for guys like you. For what is worth my question was legit and meant no joke.

A total destruction of the western societies (as planned) is only playing into the hands of ((them)). That way they will solve the problems by incarcerating the "trouble-makers" in FEMA-camps. Let the thugs starve. And then offer the solution to the normies, that is UN control of the western world.

is that thing real?

DISGUSTING SALINE BAGS
STILL GONNA HAVE A CHEEKY WANK

OP

Accelerationism is the only true path for survival

Yes, it's much more exciting that way. But as individuals we don't have enough influence to dictate which way it will go anyway.

Is it better to prolong the Age of Fire or hasten the Age of Darkness?

The eternal question.

Myself I like to get unpleasant things out of the way, especially if they are inevitable. If you kick the can down the road, it will get bigger and bigger until you can't kick it anymore.

Then you pay the price.

Heil'd