Race war on the rise in finland

finlandtimes.fi/national/2016/08/27/29608/Youth-held-for-erupting-violence-in-Forssa

along with the forssa brawl there was another youth vs sand coons fight in nurmijärvi just yesterday. both were revenges for typical rapefugee behavior against their friends

im looking forward on organizing remove kebab patrols. we might be mongols but we arent cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nT8bQ
nature.com/nature/journal/v536/n7616/full/nature19057.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

makes my neurons activate

Checked
Did your work because dubs.
archive.is/nT8bQ

up to four slide threads made by this same cuck in the last few minutes

this is what I was looking for, for the finn bros

(Checked)

Tribs don't lie :DD

go Fins

WHITE DEATH
GO FINLAND

What is it about Finns that makes them so insanely uncucked and competent at fighting?

nature.com/nature/journal/v536/n7616/full/nature19057.html
Apparently they're like the basques in that they're apparently original Europeans who's time in Europe pre-dates the Aryans.

So they're both their own race while at the same time being the whitest most indigenous Europeans.

FINNISH MASTER RACE

Why asians are so based?

Based hapas, not all them are Eliot Rodgers.

Hey jew D&C.

well thats a horse manure. Why you lie?

This:

You're onto something. I've read somewhere that the only country with as much of this ancient North European

Dammit reply too fast.

Was going to say. That I've read somewhere that the only country where there's as much of this North Eastern European ancient gene in the population is Lithuania.

So Finns are their own race while at the same time being the whitest people on Earth?

Yes.

Give us your white wimmenz for impregnating, gwailo

this is a fucking nation of inbred cuck retards, I hope all these beta homos get culturally enriched with a skinned dick in the ass voi vittusaatana

BASED FINS

HAA VITTU PERKELE
A
A

V
I
T
T
U

P
E
R