Vocaloid Alternative

Vocaloid software is expensive as fuck. Is Utau the only alternative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOgFbcCvOoE
youtube.com/watch?v=8RAYlykjQrw
lolicore.ch/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Singing_software_synthesizers
cslu.ogi.edu/tts/flinger/
archive.is/Yxq9T
vocaloid.ga/p/indice.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For you is it just audio editor? I know not much about subject, I use audacity for audio editing which is free opensource

Just checked the prices. Miku with piapro studio is 150$, damn those japs. And there is also no GNU/Linux version available. But then again this is expected, Japan isn't exactly known for free software, they have their own ways. Perhaps it's time that someone makes GNU/Miku, there isn't any free vocaloid software available.

of course there won't be.
linux VSTi support sucks
pulseaudio crap too

The only free software that have gui available for it is Cadencii. There's no gnu +linux port for it so either you have to run it on wine, or a vm running windows which kind sucks. Some features do not work on cadencii when using wine such as .wav background music playback.

There's even jcadancii gnu/linux native port but that thing just doesn't work, at least for me.

I think Utau is free is in beer but not truly free.
Here's some sample characters.
youtube.com/watch?v=HOgFbcCvOoE

lol why not ask stallman to make it for you

Why would you want to use that garbage in the first place? It sounds awful.

Because some people just like garbage music: youtube.com/watch?v=8RAYlykjQrw

Still better and more interesting to listen to than shit on top 100 chart. There is a great archive of such music at lolicore.ch/

lrn2google u nigger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Singing_software_synthesizers

this page is interesting, but every link is dead
cslu.ogi.edu/tts/flinger/

you could use espeak and really chop your samples up.
time-stretch/loop vowels, then use a free autotune plugin to give it pitch & vibrato.
or you could sample a shit-ton of phonemes from a voice and/or a synthesizer producing formants then sequence everything manually.

Fuck off jew. OP isn't even asking for something free as in beer but cheaper alternatives. The company is free to charge however much they want for their software, and users are free to look for the best deal.
rms only still codes on emacs AFAIK. And while that could be done on emacs I don't think that's what OP is looking for.

>lolicore.ch/

nekoKawaii32 to base: It looks like our normie filters are working :3
Do you honestly think that I would post links with questionable contents here. It's just music archival site archive.is/Yxq9T

vocaloid.ga/p/indice.html

You think this shit pays itself user?

I bet you pirate Photoshop

All the oldfags died, only toddlers remained.

Wrong.

I pirate the entire Adobe suite.

if you can crack it, it's their fault

oldfags got v&. todlers got raep

That's not how it works you little shit.

Be a scared little niglet all you want.

Meanwhile, I'll be here enjoying my free softwarez.

That still leaves the fact that normie music is totally shit.

There's nothing wrong with it. It's regular speedcore, with anime samples, that is basically all there's to it.

I was looking up "MBROLOID" because I want a cute girl voicebank for espeak for a project, and the guys site had "qtau" or something. Check that out.

The repo site is dead

Shit, you're right. I couldn't find a contact for the guy either.