Electra Woman and Dyna Girl

Thoughts?

Huh..they look different than I remembered.

It's a direct to digital adaptation of an obscure TV show. What is there to discuss?

Well, there's this unaired 2001 pilot…

…And there's the matter of the original Dyna Girl, who is either really annoying or really hot, or both.

awful

both
electra woman looks hotter though

I actually forgot that I watched 20 minutes of it and was going to get back to it later but never did. It has that cynical aspect you'd expect from a modern adaptation of an old series.

Should I dare watch it again all the way through?

The jokes are painfully unfunny. Like, not even in an offensive way, just dialog like "I said suit up not soup up."

I hate the tumblr haircut. I don't care how hard they push it, it's never going to be attractive.

I don't find the actresses attractive, why is hollywood allergic to women having breasts? Most of them have them. Is it just a pedo thing, or…

The trailer gave no inkling of their powers. The other "heroes" looked really halfassed.

I have to admit there was a time I thought Grace Helbig (who I didn't even recognize until like halfway through the trailer) was kind of fuckable in an awkward way, but… she looks… aged in the segment after the trailer. It feels mean to say that, it's not like she's a model or anything, but she looks like something… wrong happened to her face, and her arms look like those of an elderly woman who took up weight lifting. Her face looks like one of those people who had a face transplant.

You know what this reminded me of that DOES need a movie though? Carrie Keagan Power Girl.

Make it happen DC, before she gets too old for the part.

It's got a very modern sense of humor.. and by that, I mean it looks fucking awful and the comedy aspect of this comedy movie falls really flat.

>YEAH WE'RE CHICKS AND WE'RE KIND OF CRASS but also secretly kind of neurotic and anxious all the time BUT GIRL POWER BECAUSE [CURRENT YEAR] FARTS AND DICKS AND BOOBS AND KICKING ASS WHILE ALSO TALKING ABOUT LADY STUFF

What do you even call that? Melissa McCarthy-brand humor?

It would be a very good choice, so it won't happen. Marvel and DC are crap when it comes to casting women in their films. Only good one so far was Margot Robbie for Harley Quinn, but she couldn't do shit due to bad script.

That looks awesome

Are there any lewds of Dynagirl and Electrawoman?

Well, she could of at least cheesed a Brooklyn accent.

Honestly it felt like a teenage girl pretending to be crazy like something you'd see on deviantart in 2007-2009. The only time I thought she was funny was in that line where she says that katana has the smell of death on her.

Might as well just drop all pretenses and call it unfunny cunt humor.

Even if we did, I have no doubt she'd be trying to fuck some hunky nigger the whole time. Remember white womyn, breed with the lesser races, that's it.

Jesus Christ the expression on Dyna Girl's face in the thumbnail.

Is this out?

YouTube Red was a mistake

What is it with modern comics and "practical" costumes and jackets? Who cares about practicality and realism where heroes can shoot lasers from their eyes and lift cars with their bare hands.

I imagine it's for production reasons. Probably easier to design and replicate jackets and pants than one-piece latex suits, especially on a DTV movie's budget.

Looks shit. What else is there?

Woman can't be funny, they keep proving it over and over again.

Go cry some lardass tears into your bowl of Cheetos mixed with Mountain Dew while counting your NEETbux, you glorious Aryan ubermensch, you.

Oh, user…

Oh, user…

Anything youtube does is a mistake.