Yellowstone River POISONING

The Yellowstone river has been poisoned by the FWP. the entire river that drains into the Missouri to the Mississippi down to the gulf of mexico. the worst part as a local, is that they lied to us saying there is some kind of parasite, that there is no evidence. along with the fact that the first thing to go in the fish is the livers and kidneys.

Can anyone tell me of how I can deal with this shit?

billingsgazette.com/lifestyles/recreation/fwp-seeks-to-poison-brook-trout-in-yellowstone-tributary/article_6a1ebcfe-c29e-5019-9659-2bd15db3dfba.html

yellowstonepark.com/yellowstone-poisons-streams/

youtube.com/watch?v=5j3Yt4ILkg8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotenone
mega.nz/#!mY4WQRjJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_F._Hale#Federal_convictions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_F._Hale
fwp.mt.gov/
civilwar.org/education/civil-war-casualties.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry this is happening in your area op. Wish I could offer help but the best I can do is give you a pity bump.

The government is poisoning the rivers and noone wants to reply, c'mon guys I need some help here.

unleash vietnamese people, they will eat everything in that stream. Why didnt' they just allow unrestricted fishing of the invasive fish?

surely the jews have never had a history of poisoning water supplies before.

dude, like 3 peoples dogs have died so far, one from LICKING the fish and it died 2 hours later. this is what their dumping in the river btw.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotenone

and to answer your second question, letting people not have to pay to fish, oy vey.

The reason the Jews are doing this is because SHTF soon and they don't want anyone being able to go inna woods and fish. That want everyone starving to death.

What's worse is these kinds of faggots are fairweather conservationists. OP, what you should do is contact local officials. Take the angle of a concerned environmentalist. Encourage your friends and family and local outdoorsmen to do the same.

This was my first thought as well.

So its another flint which realistically has been happening across the nation for years where the water is infected and its only a matter of time before people start dying? I hope you are spreading awareness about the water op. Make sure people have water filters that protect against as much as possible.

oh im telling everyone, hell im going to to the bar tomorrow to see if I can rile the normies up. This shit just SCREAMS class action lawsuit.

IT'S NOTHING,CARRY ON

show your face in paradise valley you fucking shitbag I'll skin ya and hang your hide off a fir tree.

There is literally nothing wrong with culling invasive species.

They do. You can catch and kill all of the damn brook trout you like, but it's simply not enough. Brook trout out-compete native species so even a small surviving population in some side water can re-establish itself extremely rapidly and consequentially turn less effective extermination programs into nothing but wastes of money. There's also the fragility of the riparian areas to consider; they get damaged enough by anglers as it is.

Maybe Yelowstone farted into its river. Herp derp

Oh but poisoning an entire river system is right?

IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING,MOVE ON!

Thank you for correcting the record

Looks problamatic for sure.

I made my first post without reading the articles.

is right. OP is a bleeding heart faggot who doesn't understand conservation.

yea, because dumping a shitton of poison into one of the tributaries of the largest river in the usa is a great path to follow.

FUCKING KIKES GET OUT OF MY MONTANA, AND TAKE FUCKING BOZEMAN WITH YA.

They're trying to kill off the wildlife, then the ecosystems, then the ranchers, then the farms. The northwest is too rural for the internationalists.

What you fail to understand is that the brook trout are like the Syrian refugees of the Yellowstone River.

The federal government doesn't want people to be able to live off the land.

There is an infrastructure in place today that acts like a pen. Food and water and shelter but limited freedom.

Resources in nature are being tainted in order to become useless to those who want out.

And there's a lot of us in this nation who want out.

At least we can eat em.

Its almost time then.

My state stocked over 15 million game fish in public waters last year. Hatcheries paid for by taxpayers. Please have an inkling of understanding before sharing your opinion.

The article is from 2014. I do have to say that regardless of what might be the true story here you would probably be noticing effects by now.

You don't even know your fish kid. Brook trout are the least of your worries and to poison an entire river system in order to try to kill off one species that is NATURAL TO THE UNITED STATES is fucking retarded.

Next you'll say we need chemtrails to kill cormorants.

Fucking kike go jump in an oven.

There's not really much to talk about if you're sure this is going on.

At a certain point, you need to act in your own local area – and others need to act in their own local areas – and do some things that may cost you your life.

The light bulb has to go off at some point that there isn't anyone in the government coming to save you.

You'll be the first to find your shilling will be paid back.

Yeah I live in new york too bud.

Why don't you eat some of those fish in onodaga lake and see how worthwhile they are as a staple food.

Fucking kike kill yourself.

I'm actually from the south, bud, and harvest game fish regularly. Health is fine.

Kill yourself.

You're the worst type of faggot.

Not arguments

wew

Where's yours?

All you've said it LOL BROOK TROUT!

Kill yourself.

Conservation is a complex game. There's a difference between being native to a country and being native to a body of water. Maybe poisoning the whole system was a poor decision, but then again this happened two years ago so maybe it wasn't. For all I know, this poison targeted the Brook Trout exclusively or almost exclusively. The main take away here is that OP is a giant fag.

is it really that bad? I dont know much.

Yeah no shit.

Proof? Would you volunteer to drink some? Any proof that there isn't any long term effects on any other species or are they just saying "LOL IT JUST HURTS BROOKIES LOL WE SWEAR!'

Sick argument retard.

I suppose this is the part where you show me the proof that the poison was hurting things other than the trout?

NWF has been shilled since the days of /old/. It has always been a honey pot. Always. I was offered to write for them a long time ago but declined.

Harold Covington is not to be trusted. He had connections to the feds. It would be like trusting our current site owner.

You made the claim the burden of proof is on you kike.

You're gonna need some proof of that mr "everyone who doesn't suck third world cock and bend over for the internationalists is FBI meme" shill

Think I struck a nerve with a vitriolic NWFtard.

see

Kettle blackman.

Saying "For all I know…" is making a claim? I thought it was pretty innocuous. You seem to be the one making claims about the fed poisoning your wildlife. You ever think maybe the reason your water is shit in Jew York has more to do with the absolutely disrespectful way Yanks treat nature?

Our water is actually relatively clean.

Way cleaner than that hard acrid filth you call drinking water down in the south and in the midwest.

Really made my mental activities function.

Really makes me wonder

My neurons are firing like a motherfucker right now

Thanks for the heads up on that man.

Yeah, he was so helpful with his evidence based statement.

It's deep in my /new/ folder.

I'm looking for it kiddo no need to sperg out because I insulted you obese false god.

Then what did you mean in when you said

mercury

How does it feel that I turned down your white rabbit radio project because I knew it was going to fucking blow cocks

yea its why I would be eating the wildlife mostly, but you can eat it once in awhile.

well poisoning

well poisoning

How to spot a well poisoning JIDF in the nature, they move very nimbly and avoid the fuckups they make

So be aware and don't consume more mercury than is safe? The Nips have had a predominantly pescatarian diet for years, and they aren't infiltrated by the Jews. Supplement your diet with homegrown vegetables or other small game.
Yanks really can't into survival. I'm ready for the collapse so all you faggots die off.

Hey man you were so fast, can't you give me that epic oldfag evidence you're holding onto?

When I was blowing you out you were responding so fast, but now that you've solidified your shilling, you stop replying? Man, that sucks.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem

In midwest the fertilizer has FUCKED up the fish.

We survived that pansy ass hissy fit that you called a "civil war".

But hey keep supporting poisoning the most important natural resource on earth.

You'll make it :^)

Got that evidence you've been saving since your epic oldfag days man? Still waiting. You were replyiing so fast and pretending you won, but you seem to be worried that your little retard shillgame is out in the open.

I bet you think weev is on our side as well.

Got that evidence you've been saving since your epic oldfag /newchon/ days man?

The NWF novels are fucking inspiring. Stories of proud whites saving our race from extinction. For that alone I give Covington the burden of the doubt. What proof have you that he is compromised?

Even if he were compromised his books are still the best Holla Forums tier fiction in existence and I will not hesitate in recommending them. Indeed, you are not a true Holla Forumsack until you have read them.

Hale on Creators associating with Harold Covington

"I was horrified to learn that Harold Covington was on the White Voice because there is no forgiving that scum for the horrible lies that he told about our great founder. No Creator under any circumstances, should have anything to do with that man, to do otherwise is an insult to Ben Klassen's, memory. I am, frankly stunned that Covington is still considered part of the Racial Loyalist Movement at all. He should be exposed all over the internet by now. I know that Tom Metzger did his part but mabye has ceased by now? Not only did "weird Harold" or "the Rabbi of the Nazi Party (Covington himself 1/4 jew)," as Covington has been nicknamed, tell a lie that Ben Klassen was a Jew but his lies about Ben Klassen where even more grotesque than that: he also claimed our founder homosexually raped men and boys! He used to call him "Benny bugger boy" and the like. Furthermore, Covington is a long time FBI informant. All of this information should be common knowledge but apparently it isn't, at least anymore! There is a book called CODENAME GREENKIL [Elizabeth Wheaton, 1987] which reports how Covington informed on the five White men who defended themselves in the Greensboro shootout in 1979.

Please spread the word on this: We cannot have Creators of all people rubbing elbows with such an individual for obvious reasons. I remember when I was 18 getting his lies in the mail. It is because of his lies that Ben Klassen wrote his autobiography providing his family tree, that's how bad it got at the time. Covington is an excellent, persuasive writer but he is on the wrong side."

Rev Matt Hale Nov 2011

Matt Hale called your savior for what he is scum.

Your messiah is a fed.

Deal with it.

epic oldfag tier shit here man you sure showed me

go ahead man post another pasta that'll get it done

Nice retort.

Have fun on those watchlists you skin headed retard.

Video very related

did it really take your twenty minutes to come up with this?

It isn't pasta.

It is a direct quote from Matt Hale.

Will NWF spergs ever recover?

Kill yourself

We killed 300,000 of you pussies when we were outmanned and outgunned and with far fewer supplies. And we will rise again. Yankee shills not welcome.

Also C.R. McMahon is a better writer than that fat snitch.

He's actually Holla Forums.

What's wrong with this?

Any links to his novels? I downloaded Covington's books from somewhere but have lost the link.

Brigade, btw, is the his best novel

The desperate cries of an inbred loser.

Any proof that Matt Hale is working for the FBI?

Hey Cletus, you have already lost the south to spics and niggers.

Isn't being a nationalism and culture preserver on your own creed, along with respecting others and eradicating the agent of chaos the true Holla Forumsack thing?

mega.nz/#!mY4WQRjJ

Key: !Nhra_KEV5ZgJGQs04CWuL73lM1DIPG7oRzNcNhnOe40

No real hwhite nationalism is unironically spreading pamphlets saying gas the kikes race war now and giving information to the FBI and being their willing well poisoner

So you don't have any proof that he's an fbi informant?

I guess you lose again you fat shit.

And yet that's what the NWF did for years.

Proof?

Kike pretending his little FBI puppet can't just be googled.

Kike pretending his FBI puppet doesn't have a long history of working with the FBI.

They are crashing America with no survivors.

They are stealing everything, poisoning everything, and leaving us with niggers and spics to deal with while they move to China.

As China goes Christian, and Nationalist. Just in time. It was never the plan, I swear.

You know the feds don't lock up their informants.

They let them lead honeypots like the NWF.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_F._Hale

Try not to get blown out more than a few times in an hour user

NWF is a shame. the whole USA belongs to whites

NWF was a Soviet Russia plan to break up America. Pic related.

He's in prison you retard. Informants don't go to prison.

Do you even live in the united states?

Sorry our outright well poisoning wasn't well researched man.

NWF shills are the absolute worse. Holy shit.

They actually believe that federal informants go to prison for fucking 40 years.

What a fucking joke.

Up next: weev denounces NWF as FBI honeypot

/n/, /new/ and both versions of Holla Forums have always been a pot of many creeds; white nationalism and raising awareness about the dirty agenda of denigrating an entire race are the central focus these days due to the current situation, but not what this place is/was all about
Some here don't seem to understand that

This guy has to be a kike or a fed. There's no way in hell he would try so hard to trick people into thinking that the NWF is safe.

He took a deposition from an actual nationalist and threw it out and claimed that the man who said it is a fbi informant even though he's in fucking federal prison for 40 years.

Fucking kikes.

Sure seems implausible

Oh is that what happened?

Where does that say that in the wiki article?

Fucking NWF retards need to die.

Thank you for correcting the record!

Harold Covington is an FBI informant and the NWF is a honey pot.

Thanks

np

WTF is FWP?

Stop responding to him, newfag. We all know he's a shill. And next time you get in a 35 post grapple pointlessly trying to prove yourself to a slippery kike, at least turn on your sage. Don't respond to this, just fucking lurk.

You can go with him

fwp.mt.gov/

Nice devil trips

Should have saged but this thread was about something that should be talked about.

Also newfags here are prone to be enticed by NWF shilling. So it is good to make them sperg out and reveal their true colors.

Faggot.

Nothing to see here lads obviously

Forget the people derailing the thread OP.
See if you can test the water and fish for contaminants and also test the water PH. Serching online I can see a few home water analysis kits at hardware stores although it seems like these just test hardness, chlorine, alkalinity, etc. I could still be useful.

if this is legit, then maybe some montana anons need to start dropping the high rank FWP guys

don't get on the internet and bitch, go send a message

Hello FBI

Do you even read?

I filtered everyone arguing about bullshit and the thread disappeared.

This kind of shit is scary. I thought the same as the anons who said it was to poison our post-shtf water supply. I dont claim to know anything about pesticides, but cant things like this have a ripple effect through entire eco systems?

civilwar.org/education/civil-war-casualties.html

I wonder who would be up to the task…

How well does a reverse osmosis water filter protect me anyways?

It's all I drink.

THE FREE MARKET WILL FIX IT!

t. useful lolberg idiot

Why is there such a crazy amount of shilling and shitposting ITT? This must be a big deal. Get yourself a reverse osmosis water filter and set that shit up, it's one of the very few filtration systems that also remove the hormones from all the birth control chicks piss into the water. That's right, standard water filtration systems, like the shit that makes your tap water, don't remove those hormones and shit. That's part of why chicks are hitting puberty earlier and dudes are so fucking feminine.

Just in case you're not a shill - the free market has nothing to do with this.

go to bed harold

Alright so according to the MT gov site, it's the worst between Emigrant and Springdale. I've marked the locations of both on this map, and you can see the river that runs between them and to Yellowstone.

I'm gonna start looking for any chemical factories and things like that in this area. Other anons are welcome to help out.

Well you're a fucking retard

a third of the world's river water is supposed to be poisoned by the time Armageddon rolls around.
this is just one step closer
it doesn't matter if you believe in it or not, the kikes do, and they're the ones in power. if they think poisoning the rivers will bring them their antichrist, you can bet they're gonna do it

maybe you should marshal more people during the next meeting when they present a more detailed plan. if you have enough resistance, they probably won't be able to go through with it.

regardless though, this doesn't seem like something to get tinfoiled about. seems like standard procedure. they held town meetings and got public opinion.

realized this article was actually written years ago. probably hasn't been poisoned yet but it might be.

you got in too late, OP. better get your water from fruits.

Town halls always pull this shit.

I once attended a meeting where people were trying to get a town to authorize an RV trail. The trail would also go on the roads that people drive their cars on, so little shitheads on 4 wheelers could crashing out of the woods onto roads people use to drive to word. This trail also started at a bar, and ended at another bar.

The town hall was filled with people from a 4wheeler club from another fucking town. They didn't even live in our county and these fuckers showed up to stack the support in favor of their precious trail. It was rage-inducing to say the least.

Full sized version.

Its becoming the fastest growing religion in China, and if present trends continue (unlikely), there would be 400 million christian chinese within decades.
Im pretty sure the christianity they are learning is the jew friendly chosen people bible book.

Islam is banned in China I thought?

local solutions to local problems user.

High velocity.

Find the fuckers and kill them, imo.

That would theoretically end it. Montana is big, use good glass.

Brook trout outcompeting other species? Brookies are like the most sensitive trout species, what kinda pussy ass fish do you have there?

More importantly, why does it even matter what sort of trout there are? Are the displaced trout tastier or something?

Poisoning an entire river over a fish war is totally senseless.

can any Montana anons in this thread tell me if its a good state to live in? Im thinking of moving to the kalispell area in the next few years. Also are there any areas to avoid?

sulfer release ahead of eruption.

What are the main gases released during a volcanic eruption?
Assuming that the gases we presently observe were also released by early volcanoes the atmosphere would be made of water vapor (H2O), carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), hydrochloric acid (HCl), methane (CH4), ammonia (NH3), nitrogen (N2), & sulfur gases.

Yeah, he's a fucking retard.

Who cares? Fuck wyoming, I've lived here for over a decade and it's a shitty fucking state.

Retards who think they can run from this.

Ask the Boer Republics how that worked out

Not christian until they prove themselves to be.

That's not true look at Flint that's hardly inna woods. It's the current year, the United States is a third world country I don't know why people are surprised it can't maintain drinkable water

That's a fairy tale from the holy book of the most immoral people on the planet that's hardly going to go over anyone's head.

Anyone 30 or over understands how ridiculous the idea of buying bottled water used to be. Now you're crazy if you don't.

its not a chem plant, they have an operation in YELLOWSTONE NAT PARK where they are dumping into the river.

Bottled water is still a stupid waste, the quality is not any better than tap water either, get and RO filter, it works by deconstructing the H20 molecules and putting them back together which totally purges any lead, copper, metals, xenoestrogens, etc. It costs like $200 but its an investment in your health so its totally worth it.

POISON THE RIVERS
FISH WAR NOW

They looked hotter in the thumbnail.

You aren't downsteam from Yellowstone, Whitefish.

If you think this is serious, just wait until the pole shift. Heh… We are already in the 6th great mass extinction and there are no brakes.

guidestones.jpeg

Good Samaritan is a new testament story

Yep. It probably sounds crazy to an easterner.

Brook trout do extremely well in cold, pure, freestone streams, which, surprise surprise, are everywhere in the Rockies and especially the various and sundry national parks in said Rockies. No dams, no pollution, often a bit too chilly for most other trout, just the right ph and the water is usually ice cold and crystal clear; they tend to BTFO the native cuts (even more significant because of how many little isolated subspecies there are) and even browns in colder water.

To be honest when day of the rope comes I probably wouldnt be able to do in blacks that surrender/obey commands, especially the children. I probably just dont have it in me. Just like how I wouldnt have an easy time killing an animal that isnt a thread, severe nuisance or food. But the kikes? Remember those stories? I think the kike baby bayonet toss will be among the things kikes have brought upon themselves.

Yuropoor, aussie or flatlander?

Pyrethrins aren't that bad as far as pesticides go

Also the thread has been shilled to death, what the fuck?

its because their trying to cover this up, the Yellowstone feeds into the Missouri, which feeds into the Mississippi river which goes all the way to the gulf of Mexico, basically they are poisoning the biggest river in the united states.