No friends

Starting school tommorow and I'm suicidal as fuck. Leving all my old friends, I don't know anyone where I live. It's a richfag school and everyone there has richfag clothes like ralph lauren and gant etc, which I don't wear. I'm a male with red hair so that makes the situation even worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

e-chat.co/room/228717
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok but post livestream here before you kill yourself

fuck off

How old are you?

underage fag detected sage niggershit

I don't want to reveal my age. But I'm starting school, that's all I'm saying.

If you genuinely want advice, we can chat somewhere. Up to you.

if he's starting school now, wouldn't he be 6?

Chances are he means high school. I'd be surprised if a 6 year old would be on here writing as he has done. It'd be naughty of him too.

Yea, I want advice for real! Maybe an irc chatroom?

Where do you have in mind?

If you could create a freenode channel that'd be perfect!

Or maybe something simpler if you want? You decide!

You're correct, I'm attending high school tommorow.

lol guy it gonna be okey trust me

Something similar perhaps. I'm not all that familiar with freenode

How is it gonna be okay?

e-chat.co/room/228717
How's this?

THAT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE IGNORANT.

That's perfect. I'll join in a minute.

Jesus fuck. You are a really gay faggot.

mate everyone in a battlefield knows that theres at least two that are gonna survive so they fight to the end you know
if you give it up well obviously you're not gonna be that person but it okay because you can fight not like the guys whose legs are blown off by explosive
guy, you can beat world, you can but run away if everything is not possible and ask me if the sun is bright in the east

this shit writes it's self

It's painful everyday having ginger hair and being a male.

Nigger of all the things to be suicidal about moving to a school with rich kids is the stupidest. This is a huge opportunity.

Man the fuck up

Meet people, make friends, and learn how the 1% live.

fap to cp and eat as much candy as you can, it's the best way to go

is this op? kill yourself.

kek

just get /fit/ and pull this look off.

What did you get banned of halfchan for and when do you plan on going back?

you aren't losing anything if can't be friends with shallow faggots that care about what clothing brands you use

Lol join a sports team, loser
Go smoke cigarettes on the sidewalk with the druggies
Stupid kid
That's how you get in with the coolest jocks/drug dealer combos, like I did

kys
double post

faggot

how about killing yourself?
that sounds like the solution to all your problems

Whatever it takes to fuck drugged up ptp
OH IF I COULD LIVE IT ALL OVERAGAIN RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

Well at least you have parents who care enough about you to take your feelings into consideration…oh wait, they are the ones who moved you and shoved you into this school you hate already and neither of them has red hair either, do they? Didn't think so. Hmmmm…..yep. After careful consideration, I have to agree with yoru psyche that suicide does indeed seem to be the best course of action here. Your parents are obviously pushing you in that direction because they want you out of the way anyway, you are so desperate that you are seeking advise on Holla Forums, so you really don't have anyone else to live for, so I guess that is that. Adios, teenfag.

Say, that reminds me. One good thing about being a virgin is that it doesn't matter that you are gay. So at least that pressure is off you.

Nut up, faggot
And try, if things go wrong and you are going to be alone so be it

PD. pic telated OP's first day