Holla Forums exits the basement

6 DUTCH CUCKS VS 1 FAT TURK

'Muh race war' larpers get their asses handed to them by a fat turk. When you're a weak cuck, not even numbers will save you. Let this serve as a warning for all the NeetSocs and stormfags that without propper training and fighting experience, you'll end up like these guys.

TRAIN MARTIAL ARTS
HIT THE GYM
LEARN TO TAKE A PUNCH

Get a gun and don't sit on your ass all day.

It's Europe, you ass.

I thought you got self-defence training in school, my dutch buds had them

Yes, and?

While I'm sure there are fit and experienced anons here, OP is right in so far that the majority of Holla Forums are loudmouthed NEETs and thus unfit for the race war.

this, also the cucks tried to fight way too clean and ended up with bottles to the face.
if they'd all used the same dirty tactic and got him in the gut/head a couple times would have been completely different outcome

also none of these eurocucks had their pocket sand, fucking plebs.

yeah, op's a retard.

Can't he just go on an insanely low calorie diet while swimming with hand paddles and flipppers to retain muscle?

Then just buy some weights and lift at home.

Thank you for actually getting the point.

Those aren't mutually exclusive.

Even in the US you'd go to jail for murder if you shoot an unarmed kebab, even if he was kicking your ass beforehand. Also

Pathetic nu-male, kek.

That's in general. I'm pretty sure it's just a white trait because I see this shit in these videos across the world. The only ones that seem to handle their own is slavics who have a sort of "hood" mentality from birth when it comes to fighting.

White people, even in groups, tend to do this honorable "white" way of fighting. It does not apply to non-whites. Stop fighting like you're white. There's no such thing as a "fair fight" with these people.

If you're in a group you jump them at the same time. What is this one on one shit? That's how you lose and look like an asshole doing it. While blacks and mexicans in the U.S. tend to do this group shit to ridiculous levels, at least they generally win them. If one guy in the group starts something then run like a pussy or corner him and jump him at the same time. KICK THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF THEM. This goes back to the above. There is no "honorable" fighting with non-whites, this is how you lose every fucking time.

Just because you look strong doesn't mean you can fight. Don't be that hollowed out meat head. What good are you if you can't take a punch, let alone throw one?

As much as I hate it, the non-whites have every right to laugh at white people when it comes to fighting. On average, we're bitch tier because we're fat, lazy, and not prone to violent behavior. Change your mindset then your body.

There is a reason there are weight classes in boxing. Don't fight out of your weight class if you don't want to get stomped. Unless you have experience.You don't.

Kick thm in the knee. In fact, kick upwards along the top of the shin, toe into knee cap, and stomp forward as you cover the knee. Bigger they are, the faster their legs crumble.

OP got hit so hard in Belgium his glasses flew of his cuck face. You wont find them posting here try looking on Mars.

While true, you wont learn that in any class. Maybe Muay Thai.

That's a good point though, being fat means your knees are already halfway to fucked.

I just wish those guys would have even bothered to block. Just stood there pleading and handing out free KO's.

What this user said.

It's a street fight. You get in and out with the least amount of damage possible. You all rush the guy, and once you get a fat fuck like that to the ground it's all over with anyway.

You do NOT stand around waiting for him to lunge at you with punches from a frame 30 fucking kilos above yours. FFS. Even the Turks gang up like that all the time.

7 years Taekwondo, 4 years Aikido, 1 year MMA, m8

Weight is only an advatage if you know how to use it. In fact I'd say size is much more important, and this guy wasn't very tall. The reason these guys lost was because they pussied out mid-fight and judging by the way they turned around when Tayyip swung at them they were clearly afraid of getting hit.

It really sucks because the few white fighters in my MMA gym I'm a spic are all badass motherfuckers. Lots of potential, but too much cuckery holds it back.

Kek, did your sister wear her burka for your gay wedding with Ahmed?

they didn't even use their numbers, you retarded shitskin.

xD upboated

It's because they know they will receive legal punishment for defending themselves. Better to let some fat slob who can't hit for shit land a couple of punches than live your life with a criminal record for violence, that's probably what they were thinking.

Heh, try that shit in California.

There is no excuse to get your ass beat like that. Those punches were slow as fuck.

You may know the art of fighting, but you sure as fuck don't know the philosophy. Check yourself Pedro.

What do you think of MMA? I've only taken TKD and Boxing. I know I have to learn ground work eventually but it doesn't look like any fun.

Not bragging m8, you made a baseless assumption. I even spoilered the text just for you.

It's good to have 'traditional' martial arts as a base, but if you want to be anything better than 'decent' at fighting you have to do the physical and technical conditioning MMA puts you through. Most street fights involve lots of grappling, you'll want to be prepared for that.

Ground fighting is actually quite fun despite appearances. At first it looked kinda silly to me but once you try it out you start seeing how useful and fun it can be.

?