I'd like to use my non-serious thread token to discuss Game of Thrones and whether it is redpilled

I'd like to use my non-serious thread token to discuss Game of Thrones and whether it is redpilled.

Obviously we know the Iron Bank of Braavos rules Westerosi politics, degeneracy runs rampant in the royal families, and barbarian hordes invade from both north of The Wall and across the Narrow Sea. But there have to be some redpilled characters. Baelish, for one. A degenerate flesh-peddler, sure. But he knew how the Iron Bank worked. Danaerys Targayren is a coalburner, and the Stark line all but scattered to the wind.

Dubs

Dubs

Fug off by one

It would seem Kek has denied you.

grrm is a beta cuck. So no.

Here's dubs for ya.

Also,

>>>Holla Forums

Fug forgot the sage

Sage is not a downvote. And you honestly think I care if I lose this thread? It's not like I paid for it.

Now check these

It isn't, it's kosher faggotry.

It has a handful of quality quotes, but is largely irredeemably degenerate.

I don't know. I'd like to think at least Jon Snow had his priorities straight.

This has nothing to do with current events, is not news and is a shitty excuse to post this on Holla Forums for

I suggest that if Trump builds his Wall, there should be a militant brotherhood to defend it, Something like the Night's Watch, only not made of criminals.

Ah, be angry. There's 6 gorrilion serious threads on this board. I need to unplug sometimes.

test

There's tons of shit things about the series.
To name a few:
In the books there are more rapes than normal sexual encounters.
Every blonde person is either stupid, evil or both.
There's a distinct lack of children in the society.
Muh strong womyn.

I'M ON A DUBBING SPREE

Op, how many hours did you waste watching people fuck on T.V. for a living and pretend to not be whores ?

Check thezz

oh shit forgot to $age

Δ
Δ Δ