Charlottesville situation

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

The whole Charlottesville thing is way bigger, than you think.

Currently the death of the antifa hambeast is being reported as a "Nazi terror attack" 24/7 all over Europe and the police authorities of Germany and France already announced a crackdown on right-wing parties and movements.

It's either a false flag alltogether, or they were waiting for something like this to happen so shut it all down.

Best suggested course of action would be proving the innocence of the driver, by spreading information about his car being attacked by the lefties prior to the crash and make him Zimmerman 2.0, also spreading propaganda to make MAGAcucks, alt-kikes and other normies feel discriminated against and unfairly presented in the media.

All urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2017/08/13/char-hoax/
youtube.com/watch?v=JrRxXxJoraI
youtube.com/watch?v=bFNOfG7Zbzc

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

Can someone give me tl;dr on this issue?

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

alt right vs antifa protest
kid drives through antifa jaywalking party, killing one, injuring a few others
ZOMG NAZI's ARE ISLAMIC TIER TERRORISTS
will donald trump disavow ze nazis?
i disavow
he didn't disavow soon enough. fuck him

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

WHO WAS THE DRIVER

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

Apparently alt right.

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

james alex fields jr
possible kike, hasn't been confirmed for certain yet
he was one of the "unite the right" protestors

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

wut? this post seems like a false flag.

actually everything in america today is a false flag because all you have to do is get on your favorite social media shit hole and say "i don't believe what xyz says. msm, blah blah bias, false flag". then i go "OMFG! it's a set up because i believe in this and that". and everyone gets to engage in whatever rage inducing fantasy they wish to larp in.

i hope you you kill yourselves over your very deeply held and highly relevant beliefs.

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

lolwut?
did you … did i … did we read the same post, user?

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

I think the wut? poster is coming from a /leftypol/ perspective and is not a false flag

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

I don't pay attention to the news and I don't give a shit.

My current most important decision in life is whether or not I will eat my leftover lasagna for dinner tomorrow because I don't want it to spoil but I also am getting sick of the taste because I didn't make very good lasagna.

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

Wow, that's so adorable. I'd love to eat some lasagna with you. All I had today was bananas. You really make me think about simpler times, you know that? Xoxo

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

i get to believe whatever i want. muh believes override everything in this bad scary universe because it makes me feel nice in my tummy and my tiny brain.

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

holy shit, is that travis?

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

Kek

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

close up

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

Tammy two tits

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

Saved. Thank you user.

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

Of fucking course it's a false flag. Every time in this damn decade something happens that "the zionists" can use as bait for globalism, it's probably a false flag.
Remember that sarin gas attack in Syria? False flag against Assad.
When there was the Manchester bombing, there wasn't a single picture of the bodies or portraits of the victims.
Now some shitbag gets run over, there are pictures of her all around the net.
Funny isn't it?

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

I have a simple life. I like a boring, simple, uninteresting life.

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

I think the implications are bigger than that. Antifa actively fighting white nationalists is a sign that this country is going to Balkanize

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

no shit. its the first time someone died in a commie vs. kaisercuck rally since trump. they all are too stupid realize any truth so all of them deserve whatever.

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

It's either a false flag alltogether, or they were waiting for something like this to happen so shut it all down.
he doesn't think that a man defended himself is being wrongfully accused of malicious action would have people lie about him
he was getting his car beat and they were surrounding him in a mob situation. clearly these kids don't remember the LA riots and what happens when you stop in a vehicle.

false flag
stop saying that. that meme is being pushed by literal niggers to legitimize everything. i've already seen the fake Craigslist "crisis actor" shit posted, regardless that it's been edited.
muh balkanize meme
no. nothing will balkanize. there will be no "ebin cibil war". the white nationalist aren't organized enough to cause a big enough dent. not only that but their leaders are CIAniggers who are all in on this big entrapment operation.

Camden Price
Camden Price

False flag or no, It will urge lefties to feel justified in becoming even more violent. ie punch nazi > kill nazi or some such. Nazi being basically anyone that does not conform, extra brownie points for being a 'white' male.

Tbh the right is just as bad as the left, when one invest only in a single perspective one will inevitably gain tunnel-vision. A true intellectual studies all sides of the argument.

fyi whomever controls the flow of information can shape and direct public opinion.

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

Tbh the right is just as bad as the left
tbh
fyi
talking like a nigger
reddit spacing

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

<r.poll
Sage negated.

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

btfo he can't respond
lel

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

reddit spacing is a newfag meme. Holla Forums is older than it. Only like a year ago did double spacing become associated with reddit for some stupid reason.

People have been doing it on 4chan since before reddit's inception.

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

reddit spacing

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

holy fuck are you WRONG

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

bullshit

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

People have been doing it on 4chan since before reddit's inception.
Not sure about that, but nobody cared six months ago that's for sure.

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

reddit spacing
6 months
you are not from around here now are you?

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

1 off

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

you got your wish

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

And then the thread get slided away.. Educate yourself.

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

wasted quads, user, but checked anyway

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

redditfag still here

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

tl;dr?
i hate autism pics

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

Jokes on you, I don't frequent reddit.

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

lol go back

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

IT'S A 45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

talks like a fag
is a little bitch
yah, right.

Daniel Lewis
Daniel Lewis

LE FORTY NINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EPIC NUMERALS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kevin James
Kevin James

not even trying

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

this obvious

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

LE FIFTY FIVE

DOUBLES XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

*POINTS AT POST* CHECK EM ROFLROFLROFLROFL
XDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

unironically being a leftist

David Clark
David Clark

LOL COMMIES ARE GAY

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

SUPER GAY THOUGH

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

dude politics lmao

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

veteranstoday.com/2017/08/13/char-hoax/

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

wow, man, your image sure as shit convinced me that reddit spacing is totally not a new meme invented this fucking year.

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

this year
How fucking new are you?

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

i came to Holla Forums in the first exodus.

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

The sunroof, the paint job, no airbags, reinforced front bumper, a car dented from the side, some "eye witnesses" lying saying that he hit them, backed up and came back again (implying they were prompted). The motor vehicle registration is fake as can be. I used to be the one registering every single car purchased for my store, features are not listed on registration. I also lived in ohio, and none of that is listed on a registration for a car in ohio. The bill of sale or factory build sheet yes, but not on a registration. It also claims daytime running lamps not available, which they were. it also states optional ABS, which it came standard with. too much wrong with the "registration"

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

Been here since 2014. Never saw anybody bitch about it until 2017.

But here's some reddit spacing

just

for

you

<3

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

to be fair, i think it might have actually started mid 2016-ish.
still new as fuck regardless.

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

it was 2015 you fucking newfag. go back to cuckchan.

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

i started yesterday Holla Forumsro
but, full disclosure, i'm from cuckchan

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

post proof

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

you convinced me. i guess the guy should be totally free to go now.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

Only shit.

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

Reddit spacing
paragraph breaks
Oy vey user

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

None of you have even realised what the cops were doing. Boxing the UTR people herding them towards these poor fools.

Or even that the one helicopter that could have proven whether or not this was a false-flag with their aerial view cam mysteriously crashed.

How about the trying to compare the image of the driver from recordings to the suspect in custody.

Maybe have a look at the recording of the mother being informed of what happend, she's supposed to be crippled yet she's squatting.

So on and on~

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

The suspected Driver was a Jew
But the car and his car don't match
So probably wasn't him

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

FAKE AF

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

That's what /pol/ is you know, or at least in terms of economics

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

i haven't eaten and ive got the shakes, ive only had coffee.

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

seems travis has had a sex change

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

35,000 people with phones and not one pic of explosion or aftermath? Manchester is one of the worst false flags to date.

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

I agree.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

Return of the mack

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

tinted as fuck windows alsmot spotless looking car like it was band fucking new
I wonder who could be the driver

William Watson
William Watson

Someone copypasta your post
<I could go on but who cares..

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

Richard Spencer = controlled opposition
Andrew Anglin = controlled opposition

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

What are you talking about?

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

sucking off any political group or party is retarded, I'd say the same once the middle gets some size. No side is interested in the truth, unless it fits what they want. The right is supposed to balance out the left, so now it needs to grow and they can both balance eachother out while occasionally having the small groups from both that are very loud discuss something on occasion. Most members of groups are reasonable, but they are used to playing follow the leader where they shut up and obey the whoever sets the trends in their group. With them seeing all the shit going down, they're moving further away from the left and right. If this trend keeps up, we could have a fucking independent canidate win in 20 years, something unheard of today.

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

Yes fuck leftypol.

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

when a cat tells the truth.

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

Onoes, the rest of the world got tired of your edgy, autistic /pol/ nonsense and decided it's time to put a stop to it. How terrible.

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

Jewish schizophrenic was baited by protesters and lost his schizophrenic shit. He is now being labeled a right wing terrorist even though the left defends all islamic terrorist activity as being the act of somebody who is mentally deranged.

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

Some things to do with Charlottesville

The car videos. He was attacked before AND after hitting the cars.
youtube.com/watch?v=JrRxXxJoraI

Cop tells what happened at Charlottesville
youtube.com/watch?v=bFNOfG7Zbzc

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

Should have dodged the Charger heh

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit