Question for Holla Forums BO & Mods - inb4 redirected to /polmeta/

inb4 this thread is "dissipeared" and every poster is banned or I'm redirected to /polmeta/ with nothing else said

ANY RESPONSE?

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME BO HAS POSTED IN A THREAD ANSWERING ALLEGATIONS?

inb4 i'm shilling the board for some reason

>>>/polmeta/

Last time I saw Heil was whenever /hebe/ got shoahed

Blow your fucking brains out.

REPORTED

You got it.

The filename of some of these images is the link to the archive of the specific thread. PERMANENT PROOF of what our ✡mods✡ have done.

The last one in particular is extremely damning.

Blow your fucking brains out.

The 'reported for intl' guy is moonman btw

How much time of your life have you wasted capping screenshots of that ugly whore?

Hey, dipshit. It’s literally me and dozens of other fucking Holla Forumsacks. You fell for a fucking shill who told you otherwise. You literally fucking fell for it.

How stupid do you have to be? You put no effort into it. The point of Holla Forums is to QUESTION EVERYTHING. Don’t take ANYTHING at face value. Look at the threads behind the 2nd and 4th images here:

You, and everyone, can see, archived, (even the IMAGE shows) that I post quality content and actively fight against this fucking bullshit. When I report for intl, it’s because I’m an actual Holla Forumsack actually reporting intl shills when I see them.

They’re FUCKING EASY TO FIND.

FUCK OFF EVALIONKIKE. I HATE THE SHITTY MODS, BUT YOU DESERVED TO HAVE YOUR FACE STOMPED IN FOR SPAMMING OUR BOARD FOR DAYS STRAIGHT

Say that to my face

Not Evalion, e-celebs should be lined up and shot

as in

Bump.

Dude…..

…..there are threads over there, nearly two years old that are collecting dust and forgotten by moderation……

That shit-tier meta board hasn't done a damn thing.

I honestly don't care. I always see it when he's on so I just blame him anyway. He spams (600+) 'reported for intl' in threads attacking cuckstianity. Even if its not him he gets the blame since he seems to be ever present when it happens. Either he sanctions it or he does it so fuck him and you.

Again, you fucking retard, that was me. I’m not moonman.
Did you really think that would work when you’re literally responding to a post in which I prove that only intl says that? Really? This is how little effort you put in?

>>>/polmeta/

Bump.

Does it hurt to breath because of how fat you are? You should just end the suffering now.

I wonder how much time you've wasted doing nothing, total. Must be most of your life.

It was you? Oh okay. Still blaming moonman every chance I get. Fuck that faggot.

sorry meant for
polite sage

why dont you guys just make a new chan then? the code is on github. no one is really listening to the complaining. just sayin

Why don’t you kill yourself, D&C shill?

Wow, your suggestion is "roll over and die".
Must be nice living your life.

miss me yet?