Mmm

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

Look, I get that CP is all hot and fresh… but what about PP?

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

i'm a literal oldfag and maybe other oldfags can back me up on this, but pepperoni that you get on an average pizza today is substandard. i believe pepperoni used to be pork and maybe beef as well. at least mass produced industrial farming shit that you'd get in america. and this was true even on frozen pizzas you'd buy in the supermarket, which is of course the lowest of shit tier pizza, but sometimes it hits the spot.

but sometime a while ago i noticed that frozen pizzas and even delivery pizza places would specify that the pepperoni was beef, pork, and chicken. that change, the explicit mentioning of the ingredients seemed like a hint that pepperoni had changed. and indeed the odor and taste of it is now literally rancid to me. i've tried buying pepperoni pizzas a few times over the past decade, that's how long it takes me to think maybe i was wrong about modern pepperoni, and i can not even stomach the smell of it now. i threw out a dominoes that i ordered once with pepperoni because it smelled like rotting human flesh (inb4 it is flesh hurrr, it smelled like something very bad).

if i go to an upscale pizza place the pepperoni is usually better. when i make a pizza at home, i've found if i buy a premium meat like boar's head, the pepperoni tastes like i recall it should. and the ingredients say nothing about chicken. but if i buy that lower end pepperoni that comes in huge pre-sliced packages like kroger brand, it has chicken and tastes and smells horrible.

so, can anyone with knowledge of food confirm my observations about pepperoni. did it change in america in the past few decades from something better quality like just pork or pork and beef to something very low quality with chicken and probably other really shitty stuff that goes into highly processed meat?

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

I have no idea how old the practice is, but adding chicken (generally the cheapest meat) is a common way to make cheap, low quality pepperoni. Traditional pepperoni is pork and beef.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

It's not even funny. Fuck you pedo

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

djesus what a fagoon, prosciutto pizza and goat cheese is best pizza

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

ayy thanks for confirming this for me. i'm not crazy. the quality of pepperoni in the us at least has gone to shit as i thought it had.

i grew up on pepperoni pizza. i like prosciutto sandwiches but i'm squeamish about cheese in general and don't think i could eat goat cheese. i try to have as little cheese as possible in my life.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

How is it pedophillic? I just genuinely want to know why pepperoni pizza is shit

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

goat cheese
fucking dropped. mozzarella or gtfo

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

look, i get that cp is all hot and fresh
No, you fucking piece of shit. I don't think it is. And moving on to the subject of pizza, cheeze is good but pepperoni's great

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

yeah thanks man. goat cheese? i'll pass. i just like mozzarella.

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

you're literally gay if you wouldn't smash this 15yo

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

id eat it
ive been runnin on cheap equivalents for months… They r like frozen pizzas, only not frozen

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

she needs to lost some weight. dancers especially shouldn't have fat asses like that

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

catholic symbol
white

Gas yourself, schlomo.

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

Lexee >Jordyn. Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip:You canĀ“t.

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

Don't think you're doing anything special cunt. She's just 15. She's not that great. Hot and fresh? idk

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

Degenerate spic. If smash her with a piano.

Jacob King
Jacob King

agreed

James Robinson
James Robinson

we've got one of those homosexuals here guys

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

she's a spic? well that explains the fat ass

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

10/10

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

No, I'm not homo, and I like her, but the cunt's still ugly. Because she's 15 :p

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

no, being a dancer explains the fat ass. user was accusing the other user of being a spic because he's into chicks with fat asses.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

i don't think you understand how this works, user

Eli James
Eli James

I'm just gonna let you figure out how retarded you sound right now…

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

I wouldn't admit to liking a 15 year old dumb cunt. She's not even that hot anyway.

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

It explains a lot of things

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

She is unable to consent

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

Hey, homosexual male.

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

hot and fresh
pfhh. it's probably the same old shit that has been around for ever

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

Degenerates out

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

dam you are so fucking annoying

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

15yo
fully aware of her appeal
trains to have a thicc body
dat ass
shows off her body constantly
society tells you it's bad to be attracted
society tells you she cannot consent

Fuckin hypocritical…

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

its legal here

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

pepperoni made out of pork, beef or chicken isnt substandard - its outright not salami to begin with

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

fucking kikes man

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

There are good eggs there a'waitin' proper fertilization

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

Her body says she's ready to be inseminated but society says fuck off.

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

Sadly…I'd love to knock her up

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

everyone in here who would say no to lexee is literally a homosexual

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

(x) doubt.

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

Dubs say you are wrong

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

If you don't like what I like, you must be homo
Impeccable logic, friendo.

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

If you wouldn't fuck a perfect female body, you're a homosexual.

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

Right, that's the only two options:pedo or homo. Jesus Christ are you dense.

Thomas White
Thomas White

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

William Ward
William Ward

you don't understand what pedophilia is. you're moronic monkey that just shouts as loud as possible whatever other morons in your purview are also shouting. you're a desecration of the human gene pool

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

But is it boneless?

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

I'm not homosexual, the girls nice, but no one would fuck her :p

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

It's clear you're not fluent in English. All I did was question your line of reasoning. In no way does that constitute "shouting" in order to conform to mob mentality. You are the one stamping your feet like a petulant child when anyone dares to have a different opinion than you.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit