Noah Perez
Noah Perez

Nasty temptations inferior creation total scum buckets

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

God's most beautiful creation

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

I like women. They are soft, their hair smells nice and they make my peepee feel tingles

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

Bullshit

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

What a scumbag, feeling her up like that.

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

Vid of her getting fucked by a dog?

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

What the hell man…

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

This is hot. Public sexy stuff are my fetish.

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

If trips Jim steps down

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

nice

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

They act like faggots, but are female.
I am kinda bicurious, if you are too, you will recongize this.

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

?

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

they don't deserve any rights.

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

greedy, not trust worthy, jealous, cheating, bitchy and moody. I would much rather have an enjoyable loving relationship (whether physical, sexual or just emotional) with a real bitch or dog.

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

This. They are pretty awesome if they are a good person, but both sexes have shitty people, so just avoid assholes.

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

They are a necessary evil.

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

Hey stop that.

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

Very efficient punching bags.

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

Women actively ruin their own lives and then cry for someone to save them from their own shitty decisions.

And if they find someone stupid enough to actually save them they will then proceed to destroy that individual with a savagery that would make even satan flinch.

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

There's not really much for me to think about women. For what reason does a cave have to ponder the light of day? I'll never come into contact with any women, and I'll certainly never be involved with them, so thinking about them is rather pointless.

I suppose seeing pictures of them online aids in masturbation, so there's that.

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

They're overly dramatic, fickle, needy, emotional, bloodsucking parasites waiting to latch onto a man and bleed him dry

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

they're built for sex, literally ever part of a woman is made to make you cum and gestate your sperm.

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS
Stacys not included

Jack Green
Jack Green

Do not fear, Younglings

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

Most of them are vicious parasites. They lie often to get what they want and crave for attention, using their body as a weapon - nothing but greedy, bitching whores.
They also think they have a full control on the sex market, which makes it delicious when you "block" their desire by turning them down.

There's some nice women of course, but most of them are disgusting and not trustworthy.

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

Warm. Soft. Smell nice.

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

If "god" created women, you should ask yourself why they're such a bunch of hysterical crying bitches.
I'd prefer a dog over a woman any day.

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

needs to be replaced before it is too late

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

Useless outside the kitchen and bedroom

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

kitchen
bedroom
Modern women don't know that.

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

They are heartless parasites who don't deserve any respect, recognition, rights, privileges, to be let out of cages or have any association to us real human beings. I hate their very fiber of being and i wishe that they didnt exist or had been left in captivity

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

Females by nature are shitty creatures and those you think are "the good ones" are better at keeping up withtheir good girl facade. Dont delude yourself buddy

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

The other half of creation that succumbs easily to social pressure.
The only creature on the planet that holds some form of power over man.
Contradictory entity that demands perfection but desires flaws.
A being that turns a useless clump of cells into another human. A kiln or egg of sorts for souls.

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

some of them feel good on my peepee.

to be serious, women are only good as long as your dick is in them, otherwise they suck 99% of the time.

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

I see.

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

But you are gay no?

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

they're worthless and despicable.

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

i hate them. They get everything for nothing, just, cuz they r less fertile, than men

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit