Death of Holla Forums

8ch Holla Forums is basically 4/b/ its truly dead, all we're missing are the trap threads

This place always has been shit.
Stop reposting this crap over and over again faggot, you always can go somewhere else or create new b board.

This.

I remember, I remember…

Get out

that

4chan Holla Forums has been dead since the fappening, maybe even before that.

Fucking this, if I see a white man with a swastika, it means they're are race traitors for not using the Guadalupe Virgin

most redpilled comment I've read all day, 8/pol/ needs to step their game up

I know you commies think these macros are funny but they are cringy as fuck

8ch Holla Forums is basically 4/b/ its truly dead, all we're missing are the trap threads

> carrying Tiki torches from the dollar store and sieg heiling is what normal people do
DAMAGE CONTROL MUCH?

Those are quite clearly mid-grade tiki torches, not Dollar Store trash. I'd wager they were around $4.99, possibly as high as $9.99, each.

don't forget the kik and rate my gf and dick threads

When are you going to admit you're a race traitor (a white that doesn't use the Guadalupe Virgin as their race symbol)?

why did you repost my post?

I'm actually a trans-african transgender woman of MULTIPLE different colors, you fucking shitlord.

Check em'

I don't care about trans-niggers, I just care about my holy race Aryans and the punishment to traitors (whites that don't use the Guadalupe Virgin as their race symbol)