Holla Forums Comfy thread

This is a thread designated for all your shitposting that doesn't deserve a new thread, post rare Hitlers, share music, post Holla Forums ylyl and just get comfy.

You won't have many chances to be comfy with the coming months, it's going to be a wild ride, we'll be bombarded by shills, newfags and there's the possibility of being shut down.

So get comfy ITT.

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/pjb1En8/gondola.pdf.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7284910.html
mp3.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread theme

is this the alt right thread xDD??

It's literally their pivoting points to most of their faggot arguments.

I don't know about you guys, but Gondolas always make me feel /comfy/.

too bad gondola got co-opted by a bunch of multiculti faggots on faceberg

This is my favorite Gondola.

Nice

Say it ain't so

I could use a comfy thread tonight. Too much real-life stress. Too many health issues. No happenings of the entertaining kind.

straight outta art school
docdroid.net/pjb1En8/gondola.pdf.html

I'm borderline impressed. At what, I'm not sure.

Holla Forums, I'm not doing the greatest. What do I do in these troubled times?

What's the matter, friend?

10/10 downloaded. Have some Gondolas.

What are we going to do about these newfags Holla Forums?

refer to 8ch.net/pol/res/7284910.html

We can't stop them from coming here, but we sure can change the way they think. We need to strike hard on the slightest signs of newfaggotry and non-Holla Forums opinion. If we do this we will survive. If not, we'll become the new cuckchan, and have to move somewhere else.

future academia will analyze the shit out of our memes man

I'm in bed reading up on Hitler's economic and social policies. It's making me kind of sad.
Literally all he and Fritz Reinhardt (who was brilliant) did was place the interests of Germany above everything else. They created jobs by creating public projects like the highways, limiting a bit the use of machinery for building them, so more people had to be hired, and the only machinery that was used had to be German. Incentives for women to go back to the household caused them to leave the workforce, thus creating jobs for the unemployed men. Incentives to have children made the birth rate increase immediately.
They employed millions and millions of people by simply caring more about their well-being than about (((international))) interests.

Literally all of these things could be achieved in any European nation if we had a leader who cared and weren't controlled by Jews.
God damn, it is within reach but so far at the same time.

Just a lonely fella. It's tough moving it through life without many companions when you've ostracized yourself from society. All I really have is Holla Forums to be my true self to. I'm sure this is something we've all dealt with here, how do we get through it, or at least, cope?

I think the most that we can do is keep the board culture alive while trying our best to redpill them. After all, you just can`t stay here very long without taking the red pill. Mostly we just have to endure. I suspect any that don`t lurk before eventually assimilating will leave after the election.

This is what I fear will happen.

Best bet is to redpilled the genuinely interested and ban the shills.

How many Gondolas do you want me to post?

all of them

Please don't drown the thread, user.

This, just post your 5 best and stop there.

Surely there's more to redpilling than the JQ, maybe we should repost some threads from a year or two ago to reinvigorate the same redpills.

how many gondolas are we talking here? I have… a lot.

That'd be about 70 posts at filesize limit

I have pictures but my shitty mobile will only let me post one at a time.

Post them intermittently so that the thread doesn`t just become a wall of Gondolas like was saying could happen.

Or just post them when you further the conversation or conversations we're having.

Just finished my night shift, user, bit tired.

That third image is mighty comfy.

it's ok
nice dubs

I didn't know shilldawg browsed Holla Forums

Fuck, man. I'm not that bad off. I can at least walk up a flight of stairs for a little while, and I've yet to publicly shit myself.

This thread is remarkably uncomfortable.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, user.

I knew it was shit.

Fuck our mods.

I've been coming on chans since fucking 06 or 07 (and I was a shitlord long before that!). I've seen the collapses, the downfalls… and I can tell you how to stop it. I have folders of tons of useful shit… lots of us do. What happens is oldfags stop coming just because life and interests… Sorry Holla Forumsbros, but I get bogged down with life shit and can't offer quality posts like back in the day.

If you need memes, make a thread. These types of threads are crucially important for "circling the wagons" and make sure we're all armed to the teeth with all we need in this memetic war. You need to be cataloging memes and keeping your own stash to combat the shills with.

Oldfags never die… they just fade away.

I find myself in the middle ground. There are certainly aspects of beauty determined by our own nature as human beings, yet people sometimes are mentally… deficient in that regard. Of course we could go on ascribed beauty values, but those are prone to subversion.

Woe is the nature of existence, doomed to going in circles.

Dump your shit in /pdfs/ or an equivalent board, not Holla Forums.

it's not fair I don't want to live in this time period

stay salty.

Shills have been sliding with "x music" and "x art" threads for the past two years.

It's shit but true.

Who the fuck cares, she was just some dry cunt who figured she'd get some shekels out of us if she sucked our dick enough. Nothing of value lost.

Then count your blessings.

c'mon user, I know you can do it.

I did though.

It's the basic principle of meme saturation. A lot of people post here and don't save images for later use, they don't allow the memes to replicate… and the memes die as the oldfags become more scarce.

The "dump all you've got on X" threads, whether it be nigger violence… jewish anything… women… holohoax… you name it… those threads are are where people who weren't motivated before become motivated to make that new category of folder… and fill it.

Nope, those are containment boards. If it's not IN THE THREAD when its needed then it's irrelevant.

Stop being a fag.

We've got to carve our own path through history my friend. Nothing is fair. Welcome to nature.

While I agree that a lot of art threads were empty trash we have had some amazing one and blanket banning them is just wrong. One art thread ended up turning into a discussion on ancient Tocharians, something that wouldn't have happened without art threads.

It has exactly nothing to do with evalion retard. Read the actual words in the posts.

You need containment boards for the autist dumps. The autists can comb over the info dumps there in peace and quiet, then post relevant info on Holla Forums when it's needed.

It's not worth spamming the board with shit just for a single conversation that's ultimately irrelevant to the board in general and what we're doing.

Politics, News and Current Events. Don't forget the current part. Unless the history informs us on current news, then it's not particularly useful. You could have a fascinating discussion about the specific angles of sumerian pottery but unless it is useful to Holla Forums then you're just wasting space on the board.

Oldfag said he doesn't have time for that shit. I agree, got into chans about 07 and just don't have the fucking time anymore. Barely getting by with the day to day grind as it is. In some cases it is smart of you to NOT store shit. Rest assured there are 'oldfags' out there that don't store anything. The great thing about these types of boards is that the information never disappears it just becomes recycled into new memes/info graphics/screen caps. Lurk a bunch and start creating your own content, it isn't that difficult if you have the time and know how to search the web with any sort of efficiency.

Gotta say I agree with you 100% on this one. Surprisingly I typed up my previous response before I saw your post and I think we are kind of on the same page. Older anons not only don't have the time but aren't as in tune with chan culture to be as effective. At least that's my opinion.

I personally don't rely on the autists. Autismo boards have been roughly associated with honeypot type scenarios for a while now.

The autists are only useful when they post relevant info in relevant threads. They can contain their autism to other boards. We don't need their e-peen dumps on Holla Forums.

Hence the whole point of my post.

chan culture is war, and war never changes.

Ok wise guy where does this thread fit in? You'll note my biggest issue was the fact that the art thread got deleted and this thread stayed up. Why is one more acceptable than the other? Neither is politics, new or current events. All I want is consistency in moderation.

You're never gonna get it.
The Anime appreciation thread is still up.

Western Art thread
Eastern Art Thread
Classical Music Thread
Redpilled Music Thread
Redpilled modern music thread
Western books thread
redpilled books thread
redpilled webm thread
redpilled wallpaper thread
rage webm thread

Pretty soon you get into real slide territory.

The way you handle uneven moderation is by shitting up the thread with spam.

NOT POLITICS SAGE AND REPORT

etc…

Art must remain an ideal within anti-leftist culture, as it gives us a compass point towards the ideal. It was the communists that destroyed beauty and embraced brutalism; don't follow in their footsteps.

Welcome to the Kultur Kampf

I guess I still might be fresh and young, but I don't see anything else being more important than trying to win this struggle.

I'm obviously not going to get it if I never lift a finger about it.

Way to completely ignore my point faggot.

I did that once in an anime thread.
4 weeks for "shilling"

I get what you are saying but isolating the dissemination of information to solely 'autistic' boards only allows greater information harvesting from potential opposing sides that don't have large scale resources. Now they have a list of 3-5 boards that they need to crawl or even automate crawling as opposed to however many they would need to crawl to meet their needs. I probably sound paranoid as fuck but it's what I would do if I wanted to gather as much information as possible about a given community. Isolate the core dissemination of information to the least amount of endpoints.

If you were to apply it to war then the role of an 'oldfag' is different than your standard user. Therefore they may be better or worse at certain things. I personally don't want to handhold anyone through anything, I would rather lurk 95%+ of the time and insert what knowledge I do have where applicable if it hasn't been addressed in the given thread.

Some of us older gents are still here, we just play less of an active part. I'll leave that up to the young and ferocious.

Yea you can easily obfuscate your IP address lmao what the fuck stop being so god damn new.

nice gondolas tbh

You can add "comfy" threads to that list as well then

You assume way too much.
The point is is that it was issued to me in obvious mod bias.

Notice how this thread is a thinly disguised qtddtot thread then fucking kill yourself.

Thnx.
You have great taste in memes, user.

we could always branch out and use other boards.

i'm not sure which art board we're supposed to dump pictures in though. they seem mostly about improvement and resources for aspiring artists illustrators

Mods have been faggots for 10 years. If you want to act out against moderation you have to protect yourself when you do it.

That still doesn't fit in to Politics, News and Current Events™ that you so graciously informed me are the only things that aren't wasting space on the board though.

Comfy and beauty, coming through.

I didn't know there were jewish pooinloos.

Have a related mp4

You are the one who said it first user. Then I just asked you to clarify why this thread was an exception. If you can't answer just say so, no shame on an anonymous image board.

That's something I've noticed, oldfags are more reserved. I hypothesize that this kind of reservation fosters higher post quality. I've noticed it in myself too, when away from image boards for a time, or just posting in general for a time, when I post again it's usually higher quality. This runs into a second theory I have, that these things in general, (internet, tv, etc.,) sap your creativity.

I always think fracturing the community is a bad thing intrinsically, I mean, even in our own board we have posters who are so far disconnected from our board in general that they only come for brit/pol/

smh tbh fam

I guess you weren't in that thread.

It's perhaps because the mods are fine with having a comfy thread?

Did I send my post to the mods? I'm pretty sure it read

You don't even know about shitposting saturdays, but let me enlighten you.

Designated shitposting/qtddtot threads serve as a containment for the dozens of other threads that would ordinarily be made by retards and/or shills. Now most of the retards are fortunately contained in brit/pol/, except it appears some Holla Forums types and/or newfags have escaped containment and intend to shitpost gondolas while making a weak attempt at d&cing Holla Forums over art threads which have been universally disregarded over the entire lifespan of the board.

Everyone fucking knows that gondolas are leftist trash memes and you're just glue sniffers roleplaying as anons.

Explained enough for you?

sounds like heresy tbh

Lovely.

I always find this kind of choir to be both soothing and agitating to the soul. Like it focuses your anxieties into a form that can be turned into a vector for purpose.

It's pretty rare here in the states, but I've seen it happen. I'm told it's more of a Euro tradition. Find a UK-themed pub?

wew lad, are you the same autist who shit up the last thread where gondolas were being posted?

Don't be assblasted because you got exposed. Just fuck off back to where you came from and take your shit memes with you.

You can always come visit us over at ylilauta user.
The meme's are evolving every day.

Is that so? I don't recall having that intent while making it, and clearly there isn't anyone ITT asking questions that don't deserve their own thread.

Too bad for your stupid post-modern ass that intent has zero bearing on reality.

also trips

Have you considered that "leftist" is a word with a specific meaning and that it doesn't necessarily apply to everything you don't like? More importantly, have you considered suicide?

I can't handle that level of memecraft. I'm fine with making shitty webms for /gondola/ right now.

Does anyone have images saved of the Spurdo Sparde cartoons where he's traveling around the world, and encountering Jewish bears and Negro rabbits?

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

It was fucking hilarious, but it never took off.

As opposed to just deleting them because our mods are traitorous faggots who aren't actually looking out for the well-being of the board. Gotcha.

Brit/pol/ is a god send but you are going to have to explain the connection between gondolas and art threads, they were never a main feature more of a tolerated presence you couldn't do anything about anyway.

Because I have posted tons of gondolas.

By the way pic related is the kind of art that belongs in art threads, not whatever the fuck you are imagining.

I wish I had an electric reel.

reported for ban evasion

Information doesn't sap your creativity. The verification of the information you are taking in is what saps not just your creativity but you as a whole. It takes time to verify shit and by the time you have verified it you have spent time critically thinking about the information. Therefore you will have less energy to do other things. It isn't the form of communication it's the quality of it. If you cannot out power your enemy you make them run in circles until you can. Creating lies is easy, verifying truth is difficult.

but check these dubs

or these

XD

fuck off KIKE
finnish memes are WHITE and REDPILLED

You're a real quality poster.

and that's the icing on the cake.

Time to beat you in the head with a club and throw you in the cooler with the rest.

Yeah, it's called content. Pretty cool, hunh? You should try it some time.

That's ok, I'm there too.

And the reality is what? A bunch of anons posting late at night in a thread with no one asking QTDDTOT? Stop being so shitblasted and fuck off, this is a comfy thread.

Fucking pathetic, even kek doesn't see merit in you.

I'm an artfag and I can't even wrap my head around how one would paint that.

I mean holy fuck.

I'll just sit in my corner with my fucking Prismacolor pencils and do a line of sharpener shavings or something and call it art.

webm not art, but contains a comfy Hitler.

kek just gave me trump dubs so I think you're just a faggot who doesn't know greatness when he sees it.

anti-gondola is code for anti-White

This must be what it feels like to be a spehss mahreen.

only fracture i see in 8ch is Holla Forums, and maybe /a/
i don't see the point in self-containment, not just for boards but for sites and forums.
isn't this meme in the face of what art is about

I'm convinced this is what abstract or expressionists artists did after that realization.

Filtered.

Does this offend you?

You just lost The Game.

As someone who has hit that wall and felt that temptation, yes. Going Jackson Polllock is the art equivalent of ragequitting a vidya match but DDoSing the server and claiming you won.

You've been quite active tonight shlomo.

Western art threads have been providing high-quality /comfy/ness for years on Holla Forums and it's not going to change.

What makes gondola so aesthetic?

Everything.

But really, even Hitler wasn't that good, still leagues ahead of most artists tbh.

This makes for a comfy wallpaper. Fucking sucks we'll never get to explore the vast universe… but at least we have the ability for our future generations to do so.

Post a classic

It's been a wild ride already.

We were born just in time to change history, user. We are just at the verge of either complete and total world domination by the jews and globalists, or a free world of true multiculturalism and nationalism.

God-tier movie 2bqh

I didn't imply that. Just that there's a real avenue to go on a meaningless rampage with your materials and call it art after the fact. It's easier to make chaos and call it meaning to people who don't know better then to make actual meaning.

My kingdom to see another great statue of something beautiful in this country. That China put up that huge war god statue aggrieves me.

Thanks for the thread gondolaposter.

Multicultural Nationalism. That's the kind of Nationalism you can sell to the globalists who aren't in it for world domination.

Comfy art related to thread theme.

Good night anons.

Tried my hand at drawing gondola some good time ago, had to dig a bit but found it.

That's not a gondola. That's naked spurdo without arms.

Highly excellent.
It's been submitted to the global Gondola archive.

Didn't mean to say you were implying that, my bad.

I too wish that we'd prop up more statues of our national heros. I don't know why we don't do it in the states (probably because nobody is upholding tradition) but I hear in the UK they've been thinking about tearing down statues because the person might've been controversial now-a-days or he might've done something they didn't like. It's sick really.

And I think it's stupid to say that we're remaining stagnant with art if we go as realistic as possible. We've been doing just that for hundreds of years and people were still doing new shit. the first pic of this for example.

This guy made a pretty good video about the topic.

this isnt really Holla Forums (unless a video game about being fooled by large nosed witches and corrupt popes into killing the old gods is Holla Forums) but its pretty comfy.

What is this instrumental?

fuck, we dont have any chanty men in america, what is this gay shit, our navy doesnt even do it anymore.

Update:
Here's the exact version.
mp3. zing.vn/bai-hat/Happy-End-Hajime-Hyakkoku/ZW67E96O.html

Made this for you, guise.

You've taken your first step.

I dont know what this is

This never fails to get me in the mood of being comfy.

I know I'm not supposed to, but here are from fresh ones stright from Ylilauta.

r8 first gondola

Fresh

Where do you find them on there? I don't speak Mongolian.

sinun täytyy vain tietää Suomi

This is the comfiest thing I've heard all evening, so I'll share with ya'll.

Also Gondola is love.

Fresh this week

Well the cylinder seals are interesting. I like to just look at them and try to see what the image is actually saying.

Oh fuck off. Art and music threads have been part of Holla Forums board culture for years. They aren't slide threads. If you seriously have that much trouble telling the difference between a slide thread and a legit thread then maybe you shouldn't be a mod here.

I like this man.

Nice revisionism, imkampfy.

This board is garbage

"ISIS is fighting for their beliefs, don't you think its wrong for you to fight for yours?"

This always seems to calm me down when I'm tense.

hey

this

Welp, off to bed for me. Goodnight, faggots.

Have something cute and comfy.

Hello, i am Alt-Right agent just like u! 14/88 brothers! I have come here to browse over our (((secret))) mission information and (((target))) list! I seem to have misplaced them when sorting my Presidential Candidate Donald Trump Image macro image folder and have since lost them, if a fellow aryan agent could give me the documents i will be happy and pure!

that's a great gondola

oc

I figured it out.

Absolutely inspirational. I'm considering creating a group like this with me singing tenor.

Absolutely inspiring. I'm considering creating a group like this with me singing tenor.

Postan comfy music