shoe0nhead.blogspot.hr/2016/07/feminism-humblebrag-movement.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pass.

Pass.

BLACKEDinthemouth
No thanks. Pass.

shoe-on-wig

You what now?

Yeah when I first read that I felt kind of bad until I looked it and saw that she was pulling her own hair out on purpose. She made her bed so she can sleep in it.

so wait, she wears wigs and has implants as well? Is anything of this girl real?

shoe0nhead.blogspot.hr/2016/07/feminism-humblebrag-movement.html

Why do girls get to wear wigs but everyone laughs at me if I do it?

Because people want to fuck girls.

Because you're also a obese smelly weirdo.

Watched movie today, it's ok more hype then anything, nothing new or earth shattering.
Liked part where every MRA person they talked they were this soft spoken polite folk and every one from other side came like crazy's.

I hope women who made this movie will make follow up how fallout has rocked her world.

Her thirst for black dick.

shoe BTFO!!!

How can white 'men' ever compete?

owboud nobe

because only niggers would compete for trash

I'm not smelly.

bls

don't know man

I don't have a wig, I'd just like to own one.

I don't mind the wig part, honestly her fake hair looks a lot better than most women's fake hair. Since most don't even bother taking care of it nowadays, thanks to feminity getting killed by feminist.

The coqlburning part I can't forgive. She'll be forever tainted from fucking a nigger.

bls

so, any picture of her without the wig?

As a man, you should own up your baldness, user. Just don't become a bald beta SJW cuck, you know the type, the one that uses those colored glasses and works on tech.

She also admits being the lowest common denominator of internet whores - the ones who went over the entire "post your tits/now with timestamp/sharpie in the pooper/shoe on head" routine. I wouldn't touch that with a 10ft-pole even if it wasn't a coalburning whore to begin with.

yeah but she just wears a hat instead

You wouldn't need to compete to begin with, she's giving it away.

I would like to cum on her bald head tbh fam

I wouldn't. her condition might be contagious, and I sure as hell don't want it on my dick.

attention whoring? yeah, it's contagious.
apart from that, i doubt 'i pull my hair out because i'm insane' is spread through fluid exchange