Instant Disappointment

John Carter
John Carter

You ever see a chick with big tits and like what you see till the second you see her naked?

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

You ever see a chick naked?
nope

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

that's every woman op

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

3DPD

Carter White
Carter White

she was probably paid to do this

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

I never thought about it that way…

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

avoid the titcows, user. they're always fucking fat

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

she lost her virginity to jamal thundercock

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

her tits are ok.

i'v been more disappointing by pussies then tits tho.

you see a hot chick with a grate bod and 10/10 tits, then she takes her panties off and you find huge rosties
man, that just ruins everything.

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

That means she has a lot of mileage.

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

he doesn't enjoy the loving embrace of protruding inner labia

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

THOT BEGONE

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

so do people actually believe the roastie meme or is it kinda like the loose meme where everyone with a bit of common sense knows its bs but goes with it anyway to have a reason to bully the genetically unfortunate?

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

If you're packing a roast, you're toast.

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

It's not a meme lad. Roast beef curtains are scar tissue.

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

i always figured it was from girls who had given birth the old fashioned way, although i did see pics once of a girl who stretched hers out on purpose. it was fapworthy, tbh

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

looks like my ex ;_;

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

consider me jealous, user

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

has an ex

NORMIES GET OUT

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

External labia are like forskin. Very sensitive but she can hardly cum from it. Perfect for tessing the girl to madness.

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

foreskin
sensitive

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

somalian detected

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

cuckboy (pic related) wouldn't be getting doxed if they used la virgen of Guadalupe as their racial symbol
cuckboy (pic related) wouldn't be getting doxed if they used la virgen of Guadalupe as their racial symbol

Anthony Martinez
Anthony Martinez

I'm actually american.

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

(((american)))

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

(((european)))

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

resurrecting titcow thread

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

Never seen a female naked
So in that regard if one ever did unrobe in front of me I'd be happy and jumping for the moon. I don't think I'd honestly be able to contain myself

I'm sure you aren't supposed to care if a female is naked since you are supposed to get over that "phase" in your early teens or even tweens but I never had a normal childhood with teasing girls and whatnot.

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

Other than the shite tattoos, and looking vaguely Greek (which means she'll be hideous in 20 years), I have no idea what is wrong with those nudes. Shoulder:Waist:Hips look about right. I mean, I'm not a huge fan of giant teats, but she carries it all pretty well.

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

forgot video

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

never seen a female naked

Feminism ruined lactation.

This goy got trips for a reason.

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

anybody reject this is afraid of girls

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

feck me, she's hot

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

wtf i love roasties now

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

not loving roasties before now
user, it's the current year. try to keep up

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Reddit is on the loose again..

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

i only use plebbit for teh)_donald and for pr0n

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit