If a nigger...

If a nigger, beaner or kike were doing this you'd all meld together into some Mecha-Hitler cyber monstrosity find them and fuck them up.

The dude wants little fucking kids to see his #WhiteGirlsFuckDogs stickers. I'd love to hear from his supporters now. Justify this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AGWem
youtube.com/user/RonPaulgirls
terrorscoop.com/sweden-four-muslims-behead-skinned-cat-fun/
youtube.com/watch?v=62Ws9qrI_Mk
faithandheritage.com/2012/10/christian-ethics-and-interracial-marriage-part-1-preliminary-definitions/
faithandheritage.com/2011/05/the-moral-status-of-miscegenation/
faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/
faithandheritage.com/2011/10/steve-halbrooks-heresies-part-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just ignore this fucking faggot, continuing to post him is just giving him attention he doesn't deserve

he hasn't been putting out any content because he's a low energy spic so he's very close to absolute irrelevancy

nah, I kinda can't stand CF

itt: CF pretends he hates himself, tries to get publicity.

your IQ isn't high enough to get one over on us. try halfchan..

Common Filth threads aren't allowed here

>>>/cow/

That board is dead fam.

Stick to lurking friendo or go back to
>>>/reddit/

fucked that up terribly

What "nah" the other user was agreeing with you. OP is a fag and on the wrong board

You have to go back

I'm aware. We need to stay on this fuck so that he continues to double down until no one with white skin, which would be 99% of his audience, can fucking stand him.

Aut-Right faggots are making these threads so they can accuse anybody who points out their faggotry of being CF or his fans.

I want heat on his anti-white no job having gold bricking spic ass. People have referred this little monotone voiced son of a bitch to their friends and he now fills them with anti-white "Dont do anything, Just wait for Jesus, you're all sinners" propaganda when they need to be listening to something healthy, like The Daily Shoah and Fash the Nation.

Fags need to be ovened, that's not the point here.

Nobody here like CF

Fuck off with your e-celeb bullshit

More like CF fans are making these threads to accuse Holla Forumsacks of being alt-right/pro faggotry.

Have some OC that I made

Hey go count the threads supporting faggotry on this board and get back to me.

Ya done? How many did you find? Now go fuck yourself.

also
THERE IS NO ALT-RIGHT
it doesn't exist
it's make believe

Maybe it wouldn't be so dead if people posted their /cow/ threads on /cow/ instead of on Holla Forums

We aren't alt-right.

trips of truth

Why do people care about this idiot?

His fangirls read like Holla Forums goons. Every time someone leaves a comment on one of his videos highlighting the jewish role in degeneracy among whites (in an articulate manner, mind you) his fans will spam, "muh jooz" like freechkikes.

He legit needs an ass whooping.

Yep, it's a Christcuck.

Well you see just because you were raised by English (or whatever) speaking parents doesn't mean you had to speak English. You could have chosen Latin. Its not your parents fault that you speak English at all. You should have known better.

That's the level of denial it requires to dismiss the Jewish role in all of this. Three generations of Westerners have been raised and conditioned to accept and celebrate this shit from their first day of Kindergarten.

But I guess kids growing up in San Francisco were supposed to find a way to become fundamentalist Christians in the late 90s. Not that Christianity has actually modified anyone's behavior away from degeneracy in 100 years now but what the fuck ever.

/cow/ isn't dead and CF is definitely a cow.
you've posted this daily for a while, you're shilling for something lad.
fuck CF but also fuck niggers spamming my Holla Forums

CF is a braindead evangelical

didn't know he was a spic though, that explains much of his asshurt

I don't even know who this faggot is can we stop talking about him?

/cow/ are a bunch of fags. They spend their lives bullying retarded people, and then they get mad at you for saying something racist.

I guess that explains why he used to be so close with TRS.

how was he outed as a shitskin?

Stop making threads about yourself. Nobody gives a fuck about your pathetic life.

This is like the fifth thread this week. Youre all still mad? Take your doxing requests to /cow/.

this tbh
Using your Semitic faith as an excuse to get your life together and purge Muslims is okay. Using your Semitic faith as an excuse to make white children hate themselves is not.

The real question is why isn't Common Cuck doxed yet?

Not defending him, but if they're faggots they should hate themselves.

Hi CTR.

Yes hes a faggot, and so are you. Saged and reported.

kek, perfect depiction of that dumbfuck

how did we find out he was a mystery meat?

This is targeting young white girls, not fags, and faggotry has nothing to do with being white. The highest incidence of homosexuality is seen in Jews and niggers, and the lowest is seen in whites.

COMMON FILTH'S MESSAGE IS SIMPLE.

WITHOUT GOD YOUR SOCIETY WILL COMMIT SUICIDE VIA DEGENERACY.

Yeah.
People fucking referred friends to this asshole before he turned to this almost marxist view of whites and western civilization, and they're probably still listening.

Not sure. Some basic background information on CF:
-he lives in Commiefornia (presumably Northern California, as he mention he watched a practice at the 49ers training camp)
-he is buddies with some nigger rapper named, "Trilliam"

Possible route to a dox (I do not have a faceberg or any social media accounts, so I have not done this myself); see if this "Trilliam" has a faceberg (or other social media accounts). If so, see if he has friends/likes/followers from Northern California (I do not think CF is stupid enough do to such a thing without a burner account or an account under his pseudonym, but people do stupid shit on the internet).

So everything was fine in the 1950s when everyone was a Christian? You know hat happened after that? The 1960s.

Looks like Christianity didn't save shit.

The degenerate plebes he targets are not in power. Teaching them that what's wrong is that they're white would not be productive even if it were true, which it's not.

spotted the jew

IN THE 60s THE WEST TURNED FROM GOD

He'll get his comeuppance, hell he's already become a lolcow by his own hand.

I don't care about 'alt-right' for the time being due to the fact they seem to be holding their own against the smears and it's a temporary gang of useful idiots who tend to get shit done in a way.

I got 20 says this fucking moron doxxes himself.

Sam Hyde will save us before Jesus comes back.
Why aren't you involved in Esoteric Hydism bro?

Is this CF?

TURN TO THE ONLY THING THAT CAN ENDURE THROUGH HISTORY.

PAGANISM DIED A MILLENNIA AGO.

THE DEGENERATES ARE HERE NOW. THE MUSLIMS ARE HERE NOW.
DON'T WASTE TIME.

THE WEST IS CHRISTENDOM.
CHRISTENDOM IS THE WEST.
TO SAVE ONE YOU MUST SAVE BOTH

But how did this happen?

WHITES MUST ADDRESS THE DEGENERATE FILTH IN THEIR HEARTS AND SOCIETIES IF THEY ARE TO SURVIVE

fuck off back to freech, you dumb autistic faggot

Its already dead dude. Its gone. No one. No one believes that shit anymore. I couldn't if I tried and I have tried. Its nonsense dude.

MW is such a faggot. His biggest issue is that he's such a pathetic, beta, NEET bitch that is so desperate to get laid he's open to homosexuality.

The entire purpose of faggots like Milo and Jack Donovan in the aut-right is to soften them on homosexuality, and it's worked like a fucking charm. The aut-right is one step away from accepting bestiality and/or pedophilia.

Fuck off, pathetic autist.

It doesn't matter what he looks like, the bastard is a problem.

WITH SUCCESS COMES PROSPERITY, WITH PROSPERITY COMES ARROGANCE.

WITH ARROGANCE COMES HEATHENISM AND WITH HEATHENISM COMES DEGENERACY.

The pre-Christian West was fine for most of its history. The Münster rebels were horrendously degenerate as an expression of their fervent Christian belief. The kike book is less important than the actual behavior of the people.

THE BASTARD IS THE ONLY ONE PREACHING THE TRUTH.

TO SURVIVE YOU MUST BIND YOURSELVES TOGETHER.

TO BIND YOURSELF TOGETHER YOU MUST HAVE A CAUSE BEYOND REPROACH AND BEYOND SIN.

ONLY CHRIST JESUS IS BEYOND REPROACH AND BEYOND SIN.

"Today's irony is tomorrow's sincerity." -t. Common Cuck

"Homosexual pederasty, which still remains a taboo in our culture, was widely practiced by the ancient Aryan peoples of the Mediterranean world. The Persians, Greeks, and Romans all practiced it, including some of the manliest men in history and legend, like Achilles and Alexander the Great." - Greg Johnson
archive.is/AGWem

NOT AN ARGUMENT

This isn't what the alt-right was made for fam

What are you talking about? What is that?

LOOK AT HOW OBSCURE YOU MUST BE TO FIND DEGENERATE CHRISTIANS IN OUR HISTORY.

THE CRUSADES WERE CHRISTIAN

THE BRITISH EMPIRE WAS CHRISTIAN

THE WEST IS CHRISTIAN

ROME WAS CHRISTIAN

CHRISTIAN MONKS SAVED THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE ANCIENTS.

CF does not take criticism well.

kill yourself 14 year old Holla Forums scum

There are earthly solutions too. The globlalists will just steam roll everyone if they fall to a "the best action is inaction, just wait 4 Jesus" meme of any kind. I'm not shitting on your faith, I'm shitting on the methodology.

THE ALT-RIGHT IS THE BEGINNING OF A GREAT REVIVAL IN THE WEST.

THE ALT-RIGHT IS THE ADOLESCENCE OF A EUROPEAN RESTORATION.

what a surprise

That's objectively true.

I don't see how he's even wrong. There's a reason ISIS are making gains. The West has no sense of assabiyah, and merely calling yourself pro-white isn't enough if you are a degenerate coward. Make no mistake, if whites can't survive then they deserve to die like anything else weak.

Read the fucking OP. He's putting extremely vulgar bumper stickers up in an elementary school so little kids will see it. It's fucking indefensible, and it betrays an indefensibly anti-White attitude.

If you're really a Christian - and this is an extremely hypothetical statement as you're blatantly a freech atheist stirring up shit - then you'll stop defending disgusting degenerates like Common Cuck who do nothing but make your faith look bad.

CHRIST WAS A MAN OF ACTION.

THE FALSE IDOL OF "BUDDY CHRIST" IS A MODERN INVENTION FOR WORN OUT OLD WHORES AND WEAK WILLED MEN.

CHRIST BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA PEOPLE WITH ROPES.

CHRIST PURGED THE TEMPLE

CHRIST SPOKE TRUTH TO THE JEWS AND WAS CRUCIFIED FOR IT.

CHRIST CALLED THE JEWS THE "SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN"

YOUR INACTION IS YOUR OWN.
THE WEAK CHRISTIANS INACTION IS THEIR OWN.

TRUE CHRISTIANS FIGHT FOR CHRIST, AND HIS KINGDOM, AND HIS KINGDOM'S PEOPLE

White people are god you fucking retard, I refuse to humble myself before any kike made "Creator"

That would be Cuckservative.

The Bible forbids race-mixing.

It's pro-white. It motivates you to defend yourself against the accusation and shocks you out of your sinfulness.

you are arguing with a fucking shill, I remember this kike from /lit/

this is his youtube channel, hardcore autist and shill: youtube.com/user/RonPaulgirls

IF YOU THINK CF IS ACTUALLY GOING TO EXPOSE CHILDREN TO THIS YOUR A FOOL

HE REGULARLY EXPRESSES GUILT FOR EXPOSING DEGENERACY TO DECENT PEOPLE.

THIS IS OBVIOUS BAIT

When mudslimes were killing off Christian pilgrims, the Christians across Europe participated in The Crusades to wreck the mudslimes.

Christianity and Christendom has nothing to do with cuckery. You cannot be Christian if you're a cuck.

Verse. Now. Prove it.

The age of consent in Catholic Mexico is 12, by the way.

>>>/cow/225125

LITTLE KIDS ARE NOT CONCERNED WITH THAT. THEY ARE LITTLE KIDS.
All it will do is make the little White girls feel bad for no reason, and in a worst case scenario it might convince them to start playing with dog dicks because LITTLE KIDS ARE IMPRESSIONABLE AS FUCK AND THEY CAN'T COMPREHEND STATEMENTS EXCEPT IN A LITERAL SENSE.

HE SAYS HE'S GOING TO. FUCKING READ THE POST YOU NIGGER.

JAPHETHITE AUTO-THEIST WILL SOON PAY RECEIVE THE WAGES OF SIN

The Edomites (what you know as jews today) got forsaken by God because they refused to stop race-mixing.

Start gassing yourself anytime you nigger-tier fedora SJW.

YOU SEEM UPSET.

DOES THE TRUTH OF THE LORD MAKE THE DEMON INSIDE YOU SQUIRM?

BLACKS MUST ADDRESS THE FAILURES OF BLACKS.

ARABS MUST FACE THE FAILURES OF ARABS.

WHITES MUST ADDRESS THE FAILURES OF WHITES

None of the Holla Forums Christians seem aware that Moses had an Ethiopian wife.

It's okay though! They're not relevant… for some reason…

You know who is relevant? Less than five percent of the white population who do similar things. Because of this small sect of white people, you are not allowed to be proud of your race. Christianity is the only ideology you should identify with.

-t. Common Autist

meant for

Which verse is that?

Why don't you explain why he's selling bumper stickers about white girls fucking dogs?

60% OF AMERICANS SUPPORT SODOMY

IRELAND VOTED IN SODOMITE MARRIAGE

LOOK AT FUCKING TREDAU IN CANDA

ACROSS THE WEST THE WHITE MAN TURNS HIS BACK ON GOD.
HE LEAVES THE CHURCH FOR THE BATH HOUSE.
SEEING THIS WEAKNESS, THE MUSLIMS MOVE IN FOR THE KILL

maybe CF could spend his time trying to convert people rather than creating animosity

i agree with his message, but at this point it's just like he's having a big sulk.

as well as the fact that blacks and hispanics have the highest rates of homosexuality, transexuality, and HIV. but he never says a word about deporting them.

I thought summer was over

BECAUSE WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS.

WHITES MUST ADDRESS THE FAILURES OF WHITES.

By that logic, blacked.com would also be pro-white.

Not an argument.

Prove the Bible forbids race mixing.

blah blah blah give me scripture you lying fuck.

You haven't because you can't. There is no scriptural basis for condemning race mixing. This is but one reason why your kike stick can't save the white race.

How many white kids have you made lately faggot?

wtf is wrong with him. He's either mentally fucked or is trying to secretly troll us. Either way he is cancer

HE SPEAKS TO TRUTH.

IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT YOU COWER AWAY.

THE NONWHITES HAVE THE SPLINTERS IN THEIR EYES.
WHITES SPREAD SODOMY.
IN ORDER TO CALL THEM OUT FOR THEIR SPLINTERS WE MUST FIRST REMOVE THE LOG FROM OUR OWN EYE

When the fuck has anyone on this side defended or endorsed shit like that? You autistic cunt

Out of ignorance. If the state didn't support it, neither would they.

God says that all Christians are equal and that marrying a godly nigger is better than marrying a white atheist. That's why mestizos exist and are invading our country.

Do you own a #WhiteGirlsFuckDogs bumpersticker, by any chance?

I have two motherfucker and I'm not even 30 yet.

cow is fucked you retarded faggot

But fag marriage was banned in most states until, according to Joe Biden, Jewish propaganda changed national opinion, then the Supreme Court overturned the votes of the states. CF should know, seeing as even California banned the practice until the Jewish-Catholic Court stepped in.

YOU CAN'T BE PROUD OF YOUR RACE WHEN THE MAJORITY IS DISGUSTINGLY DEGENERATE.

WITHIN THE LAST 10 YEARS WHITES HAVE SLIPPED INTO WANTON PLEASURE SEEKING AND HEATHENISM.

GOD DOESN'T DEMAND YOU BE PERFECT, HE DEMANDS YOU OBEY HIS LAW.

WHITES VIOLATE THESE LAWS AND CALL IT PROGRESS.

Can you prove that?

simply not true

blacks and hispanics are more likely to be homosexual, transexual, or HIV positive.

and just because a country is religious does not make it moral

terrorscoop.com/sweden-four-muslims-behead-skinned-cat-fun/

otherwise muslims would be pious, instead of child fucking mass murderers

IT
ISN'T

That means you can't be proud in Christianity while the Pope still exists. Go on and practice what you preach now. Yeah right

WHITES SUPPORT SODOMY BECAUSE THEY HAVE LOST THE WAY OF GOD.

WITHOUT THE WORD OF GOD, WHITES BELIEVE THEY THEMSELVES ARE MASTERS OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.

THE WHITE, WESTERN, DEGENERATE STATES THAT SUPPORT SODOMITE MARRIAGE ARE ALL DEMOCRACIES.

THE DEMOCRATIC STATE THAT SUPPORTS SODOMY IS THE STATE MADE UP OF PEOPLE…WHO SUPPORT SODOMY.

YOUR WORLDLY NATIONS HAVE TURNED FROM GOD, BECAUSE OF YOUR SIN.

YOUR WORLDLY GOVERNMENT SUPPORTS DEGENERACY, BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN SIN

THIS IS THE FAILURE OF THE WESTERN PEOPLE.

THERE IS STILL TIME WHITE MAN

Yeah bro, I walk down the street and all I see are fursuits, pride parades and dildo shops. Without fail thats all I see. A clear majority. Its not common I see a normal white tbh

Daily reminder that CF threads are Holla Forums D&C.

Typing in all caps is against the Bible btw

Blow your brains out tbh

The False Prophet of Revelation is mentioned in the Book of Revelation. The Apocalypse's false prophet is the agent of the Beast, and he is ultimately cast with it into the lake of "fire and brimstone"

THE POPE IS THE FALSE PROPHET SENT TO GUIDE GOD'S PEOPLE AWAY FROM CHRIST AND TO THE WORLD.

also if the faggot wants dox of some spaniard bad enough he can do it himself

60% SUPPORT SODOMITE MARRIAGE.

SODOMITE MARRIAGE IS FOUND ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY IN THE WEST

What does that make the last popes that were just as bad then?

Prove your points, CF.

Show me hundreds of millions of examples of white girls fucking dogs.

This is just because of propaganda. If they knew what fags were actually like they wouldn't support it.

POPE BENEDICT WAS FORCED OUT BECAUSE OF THE SODOMITE LOBBY WITHIN THE VATICAN.

THE SODOMITE LOBBY THEN PUSHED FRANCIS INTO THE PAPACY.

POPE POZ THE FIRST.

You can't be white and Christian while the majority of Christians aren't white :^)

Niggers are notoriously the most Christian demographic in the US but they also have the highest rates of gay sex, violent criminality, STDs, and illegitimacy.

And while sodomy is certainly disgusting, it would appear as it sodomy is the only thing you base your morality on. The only thing. Which is odd because if I recall correctly the Bible covers quite a bit more than that.

The book of revelation wasn't a prophetic book, it was written in code as encouragement to christian who were being persecuted by Nero

i actually agree with you, but you aren't making any arguments, and you need to make some arguments if you want people to agree with you

unless you just get off on the holier-than-thou attitude like CF does.

youtube.com/watch?v=62Ws9qrI_Mk

FIND YOUR OWN PORN HEATHEN.

It fucking is, it's the reason why jews don't recognize the Bible and have persecuted and slaughtered Christians for hundreds of years. Because the Bible literally says they are bastardized mongrels and God hates them for it.

Exodus 34:16 - And thou take of their daughters unto thy sons, and their daughters go a whoring after their gods, and make thy sons go a whoring after their gods.

Deuteronomy 7:3 - Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

Leviticus 19:19 - Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

Daniel 2:43 - As you saw the iron mixed with soft clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.

Ezra 9:1-15 - Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying, The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated themselves from the people of the lands, [doing] according to their abominations, [even] of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites.

1 Kings 11:1-43 - But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, [and] Hittites; (protip: Solomon fell out of grace)

Here's on about 'muh equality':

2 Corinthians 6:14 - Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

And here's on one race-mixing and multiculturalism:

Joshua 23:7 - that you may not mix with these nations remaining among you or make mention of the names of their gods or swear by them or serve them or bow down to them

And now you can fuck off back to Something Awful, you 'atheism+' SJWs.

Fuck off out of it user, your shilling for 'muh jew on stick' is utterly pointless, we're not nearly stupid enough to fall for it.

IF A MAN WORSHIPS DEATH, YOU MUST CALL HIM OUT FOR IT

IF A MAN WORSHIPS MONEY, YOU MUST CALL HIM OUT FOR IT

THE WESTERN MAN WORSHIPS SODOMY, SO HERE WE ARE.

Fag marriage actually overlaps more closely with the presence of Christianity.

Not really. I mean is that the only thing you care about?

I

common filth never calls out muslims or the jews on the same level as he calls out white people

you should find some statistics that show that atheist countries are more degenerate than christian countries. they do exist. but finding these statistics and showing them to people will get them to agree with you alot quicker than spamming threads or selling shitty meme videos on the internet

SODOMITE MARRIAGE OVERLAPS WITH PRESENCE OF WHITES.

IN THE SLAVIC NATIONS, WHERE ORTHODOXY IS STRONG, AND GROWING STRONGER, THERE IS RESISTANCE TO THE ISLAMIC INVADERS, AND SODOMITE CONVERTS.

THE DECADENT WHITES OF THE WEST ARE THE FIRST TO TURN AWAY FROM GOD.

THE DECADENT WHITES OF THE WEST ARE THE FIRST TO WORSHIP THEMSELVES.

TURN TO GOD, TURN AWAY FROM THE WORLDLY SIN, TURN AWAY FROM AUTO-THEISM

Thanks for proving my point that you can't back up your points, CF.

Whitney Wisconsin is famous for unapologetically committing bestiality.

Thats the example you propose?

Yeah Christ totally saved the Romans from doing just that, right?

IT ISN'T BUT YOU ALL ARE SO EAGER TO DEFEND IT.

YOUR EAGERNESS TO BE SEEN DEFENDING THE WORLDY VALUES OF SODOMY MAKES YOU WEAK.

WITHOUT YOUR SODOMITE WORSHIP YOU WOULD BE STRONGER.

TURN AWAY FROM SODOMY, TURN AWAY FROM YOUR WEAKNESS.
BECOME STRONGER FOR YOUR PEOPLE AND YOUR NATION.

Yeah the atheistic shitholes of the former eastern bloc. Its totally because of Orthodoxy, bro.

I didn't follow this whole E-drama thing. But let me guess what happened.

Holla Forums used a lot of targeted personal harassment to heavily damage his ego and because he's an E-celeb and thus a narcissist by nature he's suffering a mental break due to the constant attacks on his delicate ego.

Am I right?

You illiterate fuck. That's in the Old Testament and its Yahweh commanding Jews to remain separate from the goyim.

It can be discussed whether it matters if kids see this, but the bigger problem here is someone is slapping on bumper stickers that offend white people–just for the sake of offending white people.

First of all, that's as rude as you can get. If we accept the meme that Hitler was an asshole for a moment, he didn't get where he got simply by insulting people. He was a great speaker, and played to people's interests.

There are lies, goddamned lies, and statistics.
I bet you believe CNN polls too?

He's right you know…

Kikes broke the west

Yeah you clearly dont understand that quote or the context of the quote at all. You cant just say that to dismiss solid numbers you dont like to see.

No, he was always a weird porn-obsessed Christcuck loser.

It's actually been shown recently that Christianity never disappeared in those places even during immense persecution, old grandmothers kept the faith alive and baptist preachers snuck bibles in a whole fuck load.

Not saying it disappeared at all. Just saying its not some land of super devout Orthodox slavs like that guy seems to think.

According to him, Jews and nonwhites are "irrelevant" because they are heathens and thus expected to behave that way. Whites are supposed to be Christians, so he only criticizes whites.

refers to religion, not race, and not to Edom

refers to religion, not race, and not to Edom

can charitably be interpreted to refer to humans, though it does not explicitly; does not refer to Edom

accepts racemixing as a fact of life, does not refer to Edom

refers to religion, not to race, does not refer to Edom

obviously does not refer to racemixing as the problem

does not refer to race

does not refer to race

Gay marriage is legal in most of Latin America, which is overwhelmingly non-white and Christian.

CF is a butt hurt faggot that got pissed off because people on twitter trolled the shit out of him. Never understood why people liked him and recommended him for his videos. They were black pilled as shit. If you like that crap listen to the Colin Flaherty guy.

I think it's because he's slightly similar to Nobody tm. Some people enjoy small doses of black pill every once in a while.

You can thank the faglords over on /lgbt/ for that one.

Start here nigger:
faithandheritage.com/2012/10/christian-ethics-and-interracial-marriage-part-1-preliminary-definitions/
faithandheritage.com/2011/05/the-moral-status-of-miscegenation/
faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/

Read up on Kinism and non-cucked Christianity with a balanced view of the Bible.

The argument you'll hear most often on Holla Forums (although it's a weaker one), is that God commanded us to live in different nations as different peoples after the events of the Tower of Babel.

faithandheritage.com/2011/10/steve-halbrooks-heresies-part-1/

Read this; Moses' wife with whom he had children was a Midianite semite like he is. His ethiopian wife was an ethiopian Druze, which are slightly darker semites from an ethiopian kingdom which he conquered in his youth. There's also controversy over how many wives he has had (hint: it's at least 2).

Hey no one is defending that little fag clique that is TRS. They're cancer. GRIDS Johnson pays their bills so if you're sending them d'nations you're fucking stupid. He does this so that they don't go full bore 14/88 anti-fag and he needs someone's coat tails to ride or else no one would know who the fuck he is.

Not even once.