Why is this show so hard to describe when recommending it to people?

Why is this show so hard to describe when recommending it to people?

fuck you it was great

It wasn't bluepilled enough for the jew producers, so they shut it down and tried to salvage their propaganda (same with pic related). You can nail it down to the exact scene it happened in, that scene where he's baptizing the children and the European couple come in with their African son. I'm surprised they even let them show white people actually reproducing, although they made up for it with all the homosexuality.

What happened with Samurai Jack?
I've been meaning to watch the new shit, please don't tell me it got cucked.

All western animation is cucked.

It will
also
>>>Holla Forums

Okay so nothing happened yet, good

I'm curious, seems to be good, but don't watched and I'm not aware.

Perfect. The show seemed so good at first but by the end all of the meandering plotlines just ended up being a big nothing.

Wrong, all wrong.

what show?

Its going to have second season guys

What could it even be about? The last ten minutes of the show seemed pretty conclusive, they can't go back to "muh parents" they can't go back to "muh secret pope" they can't go back to "muh pedos"

I have no idea honestl and it is gonna suck, which is a shame because it was a good and strangely unique show

Look, you guys are entitled to your opinion and all but this is not what I was inquiring about at all.

All I asked is why this show is so hard to describe when recommending it to people. I think this show is great and would love to let people know it exists and is worth watching. Would it kill you to stay on that topic?

You sound like a faggot.

Because it's shit and not worth recommending to people.

Nah

I disagree. I would just like some help describing it to people.

Okay just follow what I say

No, no shitposting. You're not helping.

Then just say you enjoyed it and its difficult to describe but it gave you a new perspective on religious people

"Muh god" and also "muh police investigation because you murdered a guy".

Sure, but most of the intrigue of the show is already blown. It's like taken, they can't really do the thing that made it special again without coming off as really cheap. The end of the show is really conclusive and bringing it back would probably be the worst thing artistically, which pretty much confirms it'll happen