The Eternal Anglo

This limey faggot just made a music video about cucking Irishmen, this filth deserves to be covered in tar and lit on fire.

I didn't see any black dude in the video, how is it cucking?

Anglos are still mad about being cucked in 1580, ignore their autistic screeching. While they make false claims about fucking superior Celtic women their children are actually being fucked by Pakistanis. Karma sure is a bitch.

Watching a music video with zero subhuman shitskins included is like a breath of fresh air.

Lol.

The potatoes were delicious.

But he actually did that shit. Ed Sheeran could have any girl he wants under 30, irish or no. I used to think he was kinda faggy with the acoustic guitar and all but he's actually an alpha. Don't be so butthurt about it, come over and sample some british beauties, celts and anglos need to stop old feuds and unite.

kill all white people tbh

He's rich and famous.

Bog apes aren't human.

>Still bitching about MUH ATROCITY long after the last aftershocks finished up for good

Oh golly gee, (((who))) have I heard this line of thinking from before? Could someone help me out?

Is not the same as propagandising what supposedly happened to you and using it as a battering ram against white people.

Is not the same as using the supposed atrocity as a shield to deflect any criticisms that are aimed at you.

Is not the same as actually being paid trillions in reperations by every major western nation, including the ones that had nothing to do with your "persecution".

Have you left endchan now that your shilling has been revealed there? Your meme is shit and there's a reason it never caught on with anyone but a handful of kikes.

HOW MANY CELEBS DOES IT TAKE TO CUCK ALL PADDIES?
Only one apparently

HOW MANY POTATOES DOES IT TAKE TO KILL A MICK?
Zero

How many Anglos does it take to deal with a Pakistani child rapist?
They won't

What's the difference between England and Pakistan?
You'll get punished for raping a young girl in Pakistan.

kek

If you hate muslims so much why do you cosplay as them when you blow up kids?

Hahahaha! It's noble when it's in the name of the empire, right? Blowing somebody up is totally unforgivable but slowly starving them to death under brutal conditions is fine?

Snaggletoothed limeys are just as bad as kikes.

It does belong to us. You lot were too weak to keep it.

no better than kikes
sage

Maybe if you had focused more on your own nation instead of pillaging others you people wouldn't be in your current predicament (the descendants of the savages that you conquered invading your land). At least Ireland is mostly homogeneous and doesn't have roaming gangs of subhuman rapists, give it a few generations and we won't even have to worry about Anglos anymore.

Not really. The kikes can't produce solid evidence on request.

As long as he doesn't breed with the potatoe nigger I don't understand the problem.

Tell me objectively what is wrong this. All you can say is "waa it was mean ;("
Survival of the fittest. Those who couldn't resist the British deserved extermination. reals>feels

t. kids fucked by catholic priests

Objectively? Nothing, the law of nature rules and the law of nature is that the strong survive. My main complaint would be that there are quicker and less painful ways of killing people than starving them to death.

I only brought it up because he was moaning about "muh bombed kiddies". I was using it to point out that England has committed more horrific atrocities than Ireland.

This is a warped view of the world and sounds like something a kike would say.

Where did I imply that?

If we lose to the foreign hordes then the blame lies squarely on our shoulders for failing to defend ourselves. Just like the blame lies on you poor put upon paddies for losing to us. I don't give you lads good odds on defeating the savages if we go down. You couldn't even beat us.

its not the fault of england that the irish can't fish and relied on one crop for their survival. That the english didn't give you free food doesn't mean they did something wrong.

I think the odds are decent. They are only in your land because you let them be, an IRA style campaign could easily deal with the muds. They are only a threat for as long as you allow them to be.

It's the little things in life.

Just to make this a little clearer my point is:
They are only displacing you and destroying your culture because your people are letting them, if you decided to deal with the problem you could clear them out I a matter of months. Yes the IRA couldn't defeat you but low IQ Muslims are a completely different matter and they aren't beating you in an honourable way right now, in a real conflict they wouldn't stand a chance.

The indentured servitude and being treated like niggers bothers me more than the famine.

Its funny how so many (even in high political positions) believe that if we mix up all ethnic groups we would achieve lasting world peace, when the people they are mixing in aren't even in peace with their own kind to being with.

You give them too much credit. They don't think things will be more peaceful, they're just hedonists who want to be able to stick their dick in anything and everything.

It's not about peace, it's about creating a low IQ serf class with no binding culture or history that will always be divided and too weak to fight back against them.

Confirmed for british education. Any mick found or thought to have been fishing was killed, because the limeys are greedy kikes and their fat fucking kike overlords living in castles wanted more than they would need in a single lifetime. Potatoes were the main source of food because they're a hardy vegetable suitable to the climate, and the retarded brits thought you ate the eyes, not the potato itself.

This is what the Irish ACTUALLY believe. Nobody forcibly stopped them fishing, they just couldn't preserve anything they caught as there wasn't enough salt. Or did the evil British use a giant undergroudnd terraformer on Ireland too to completely change it's temperature and geology?