A bad experience

So this happened to me the other day and to be honest i was scared shittless like there was no tomorrow.

What should i have really done Holla Forums?? did i fuck up?? and have any of you been in a similar situation??.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/r9k/res/194075.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hahahahahahahahahah you pedos are fucking pathetic

Fuck off normie

lol

Fuck off normal scum.

poo poo pee pee

No (You)

I'm anything but normal you pathetic faggot

i dont go out much at all im a hikikomori because of the pedophilia hysteria.

You were at least wise enough to leave without trying to talk to her.

Wouldn't do that with parents around thats retarded.

Here OP, hope this makes you feel better

Loli Chan use to be so hot.

Why is everyone acting like this story is new?

Ew.

Its not its a sexuality

I'll see your troll and raise you a smug

Not an argument

You fucking faggot. I stare right into their eyes and lick my lips while grabbing my dick.

Sounds fake

Why is grooming such a very sexy term to me? I guess I'm just a lovable badass, it's so fun to do. I start the project at Mcdonalds too, believe it or not. It's so fun.

Grooming is the first step that eventually leads to hot sex with them mmmmm.

PTSD is the mental illness here. I feel sorry for OP. The paranoia isn't unwarranted.

What the hell? I never knew that. These Mcdonald children are really attached to me now, too. What do you think?

Maybe last part. But i make sure to stare into their eyes. It helps that I am had some and look young

This user gets it

its possible

No

Yes this actually happened.

I came

I'll contribute.

fml fam

did she tell on you?

We do the kids we love have to be brainwashed??

i had an opposie experice with a 9yo. she wanted to kiss me

Idk tbh, never saw her again bc I moved away after that.

Of course, you obliged her.

…right?

nope. i heard from my cousin that she told her i was weird cause i never kissed her. she only came over a couple more times after that and i had no clear oppurtunity. i think her parents were on to me.

Somewhat keeping with the theme itt
y live

what a retarded faggot

fuck off
you got this from r9k
you're not even trying

Man, these pedo threads are so pathetic. I come here for the humour.
I mean, I'm no Chad by any measure but damn! You guys make me feel like Casanova.

What happened?

Because he is a dataminer who works for the NSA. He copy and paste real pedo's stories to bait the others out of their holes.
As you can tell, it is working marvelously.

I am the same op of that thread

Fuck off

There's been someone doing these "sad pedobear stories" for months by now.
Either someone is same-fagging really hard or people keep responding to these stupid threads. Probably both.
The pedos in the pedo thread were never this cancerous.
sage since this is /meta/-tier

THAT'S NOT WHAT DADDY TOLD ME TO SAY.

OP are you fucking gay my dude.
Stop thinking everyone is going to kill you or some shit for being a pedo.

What you should have done was engage the mom to reference the child.
Compliment the child through the mother.
Then after the response you redirect by hitting on her granny of a mother, through the daughter.
Kneel down.

Then cum in the Loli's face as she walk out.

Also stare with a threat at the cop. Bitch must know who is alpha around.

Wow.. the mods are fucking pedo's..
Cumming in someone's face is degrading and disrespectful
You know you can be sexually attracted to someone and not be a creep..
You and OP can just be normal and polite as I explained in

No! I would rub my hard on in my thinkshake, and rub my hard onb in her face! Muwahahahahahaaha!

jesus christ, it's not like you're on a fucking watchlist for staring at little girls.

But only if you stare and DRIBBLE…

I hope they get you some help before you molest a kid.

I dont need help for an attraction that is normal its society's fault for me being like this because they witch hunt people like me.

Fuck off normie

jenna coleman?

typical globalist who wants the aoc to be 18 worldwide

If 9-yo's were OK for the Prophet, then that's fine for me too.

Islam is peace

a little girl told her mom that i was scary

:(

She probably just misunderstood how you looked. You were at a bad time. Otherwise, she woul'dve fallen in lovd!

i'm not pedo, i was just standing behind them in line

One of the worst parts about being a pedophile is that I feel I'm not allowed to stand up for what I believe in. If I ever become charismatic enough to be a public figure the pedophilia will be lugging behind me like a PR disaster waiting to happen. Fingers will be pointed at the people I believe in and they will be told "look there are pedophiles on your side, you are horrible people!" something that would probably get me excommunicated.

It sucks quite a bit.

This happened to Jack McClellan

You just have to have a personality so much larger than life that it overwhelms the scandal. Take a look at Stephen Fry. Milo would have pulled it off as well (especially since he didn't admit to being a pedo himself) if he hadn't been hyping his "filthy leftists are trying to normalize pedophilia!" line for so long.

any cp

Maybe, just maybe you should kill yourself kike

Unfortunately your desires will lead you to molest children. I know that there are some exceptions to the rule that are children are harmed by adults having sex with them, I've seen it my self. Hell was less than a century ago that a 20-something married a 12 or 10 (I forget the exact age but somewhere around there maybe even 8) year old girl in my country and went on to have what apparently was a healthy family life with many kids. But that's not usually how it goes down. Even if this harm is manufactured it's still real in the minds of the children. Beyond that children are more likely to listen to an adult because our culture tries to teach children to respect and trust their elders. If you where to eliminate that aspect of our culture then I would be more inclined to support you guys, however considering the can of worms that would open for societal stability, we cannot allow that to happen. At this moment I would support the "rights" of Zoophiles and Necrophiles before yours.

Is that your guy's new meme to try and gain support among nationalist circles for your cause? Because it's absolutely ridiculous.

The only pedophiles that should be trusted are those with over 2 million dollars and have a certain level of power. You hear that kids, you need to make it rich and famous. Otherwise it should be condemned. Not everywhere tho, I like little girls.

t. butthurt globalist

No where in my comment do I say or even insinuate that. I'm in total support of bringing those rich molesters to justice as well. It's just it's hard to bring elites to justice within the system they control, surprisingly enough.

I'm quite the nationalist. Anyway you don't really seem to have been successful in propagating that meme, I've never seen it till now.

also most of these "nationalists" are controlled opposition and are kike shills

No shit, I said it, and I am right about it.
Yes, they have a lot of money. They've made it. They're talented. They deserve more rights.

do you watch alex jones?

Oh I thought you where criticizing my comment. If that's your belief that's you belief, it's an interesting one to be sure.

A little but for the most part it's to laugh at him.

Not an argument

Not all pedos molest kids dumbass.

I know, but it's better safe than sorry right?

virped is controlled opposition and anti pedo

No they just found a way to live with their attraction.

this shit happens to me all the time

im joking, you pedo cunt.

We're better than you

You asked for it.

I was hungry and i dont have a car fuck off.

Not an argument

GO BACK

You're right. It was a command.

Filth! Degeneracy!

Kids like sex. Thats why its illegal

ITS A CONSPIRACY THE JEWS ARE TRYING TO STOP YOUNG PEOPLE FROM HAVING SEX TO PUSH THEIR DEPOPULATION AGENDA WHICH IS APART OF THEIR NEW WORLD ORDER PLAN!!.

I meant sex is very much still taboo and considered dirty. it would destroy the family structure if kids were allowed to freely sexually express themselves

nice argument, globalist shill

Fuck off shill nothing bad happened in the 1800s back when kids were allowed to freely sexually express themselves also teenagers aka (Young adults) wouldn't destroy the family structure if anything they would help populate the earth legalize sex with teenagers under 16 in the US.

Wasn't it past her bedtime?

fake story tho

It was 8..PM

No this really happened user.

You looked, smiled, and waved at a little girl?
I don't know if there is a summerfag version of a pedophile, but you're it champ.

How exsactly does me doing all those things make me a summer faggot?.

tl;dr

where are the photos?

fucking end yourself. how dare you approach a little girl.

I've been attracted to little girls ever since I was an early teen. In my teen years and even early 20s, the hormones made it so extreme I was walking around like boiling fucking kettle. Still never once made any physical contact.

I fucked women over the years like a normie, but the LG thing was always there too.

I'm 43 now, and I don't really have any sex urges at all (I realise that isn't normal in itself), but I still think little girls are like little angels and are the most beautiful things on the planet.

Further proof that not all autists are pedos but all pedos are autists.

ur mom

Are you sure about that?.

Yes, lets have a talk now

You would know best about that, user. What level of autism have they diagnose you with?

He looks real military comms guy esc

Sage that thread until it dies, you fucking idiots. It was posted last month on /r9k/: 8ch.net/r9k/res/194075.html

So many images of sexy children! Thanks for remiding us, Sage, you sexy beast! [wink!]

Your shitty excuse of gratitude gets discarded.

Mmmmmmm.

==AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA== OP IS A FAGGOT

is red text broken?

No (You)

this thread is gay and OP is too much of a sperg to even handle girls decades younger than him. Sad!

Fuck off

SAD!

I would have handled them but its those damn normies fault.

Scary and very relatable tbh.

i know right

nice one normalfag

THIS
I actually wanted to run for a public office of some sort – something small at first, and then work my way up – but I realized that the moment I tried to run, some CIAniggers would "leak" my online history and people would know that I've anonymously spoken in defense of hebephilia. My political career would be over before it started, plus I'd become a pariah.

Shit like this is exactly how they control the political climate. They whip up a hysteria over what's natural and beautiful, and then they shame everyone who doesn't buy into their bullshit, causing the sheep-minded masses to shame them as well.

Start a pro-pedo political party and I will vote for you.

Same

Some lolis are very intimidating because they are brutally honest

based german fights off retarded pedo fucks.

If you latch onto the faggot movement, you'll be fine. After all, the liberals are already starting to support your kind, you can be the next Harvey Milk and I'll be the next be the next Dan White! How does that sound?

>

True. It's not going to be enough, though. We also have to find a suitable candidate to replace us as society's scapegoat.

You mean niggers? OP… are you a nigger?

No im white

commies seem like a good candidate.

especially since they're already actually causing all the world's problems.

jews are responsible for all of the worlds problems, and remember that both communism and capitalism are jewish

Your laughter needs to to start with an A.. Ahahahahahahahahahahhahaha.Get it together.

Your forgot to tip your fedora. But in seriousness, your autistic fantasy wouldnt pan out the way you think, since a grown man coming up to a little girl out of the blue and complimenting her appearance is fucking creepy. You would probably have some explaining to do at the precinct.

Reddit is leaking again??