Why A 'Power Rangers' Sequel Would Be A Risky Bet

JUST JUST POWER RANGERS
Power Rangers sequels confirm dead?
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/04/11/box-office-why-a-power-rangers-sequel-would-be-a-risky-bet/#61fdf73e322f

Homo.

With firefox this is how you fuck with Forbes:

is that hacking?

yep, Bubba will be waiting for you for your court prescribed buttpounding after the NSA gets you goy.

it was so easy and they fucked it up so hard

There is no God.

This isn't anything new but the rest you can complain about.

Thank God

How can a shit movie damage your childhood? Shit don't make any sense.

Really, it couldn't have seeing as it didn't claim to continue that universe or share the lore… and even when things do it's getting easier to just cut off the canon in your head.

More of her ass please

…poop comes from there, user.

And semen goes in. What are you, from reddit?

Lewd!

VILE

Not enough kim in this thread

Only if you don't have a superior bagfu.

that double pedal mane

So liek, can you have a non stinky anal all the time with her?

Yeah, but to make up for it she smells like shit 24/7

hahahahahahhaha

She's so fucking perfect.

SHe still hot too

I know it's not "new" but it wasn't a thing with MMPR and didn't really happen until much later. Hell, the first time I remember it happening was in Big Bad Beetle Borgs, and even then, the un morphed heroes had to call on the power/do a specific gesture to use their skills.

Here are the only "pros" I can call out in regards to the lionsgate film:
Even when listing pros i keep coming back to something fucked and broken.

post more pink

I want to pink in her stink

that double pedal isn't shit.

this is double pedal.

I am never going to get the appeal of this show. And I was borne in 1981.

Don't tell me there were official Power Rangers convention where the actors wore their original costumes.

most on-topic insertion of margaret meme i've seen in a while. well played.

no, her surgery and condition are such that you'd probably kill her within minutes. she used to tweet about her near-constant anal bleeding even though that hole isn't used any more.

it's for people who were too pleb to know what sentai were. it's watered down sentai mixed with non-watered down Saved By The Bell

you were just a little too old for it imo. I was 6-7 at the height of the original Power Rangers and it was fantastic. It was a mish mash of teenage drama, kung fu coreography and dudes in rubber monster suits. Fun stuff for a kid. When I was around 13, which you would've been at the time Power Rangers came out, I had moved onto more "adult" tv/movies, so I can see not enjoying it at that age.