Cannabis

Greetings, Holla Forums

Is cannabis degenerate? Which is more degenerate, Sativa strains or Indica strains? How about edibles, how do they weigh in on the degeneracy scale? Are concentrates like oil and shadder degenerate? What about hash? Is hemp paper degenerate? What about vaporizing cannabis?

This is bait and mods are ded

Yes. We get this thread every week.

yes. KYS

Yes. Thread hidden.

(((DIVIDE AND CONQUER)))

sage and filter

And yet you admit that this is just ban b8. Whatchu be sliding dere honkey?

only if used incorrectly

Yes.

/thread

=SLIDE THREAD - SAGE==

We had this thread many times, it's probably gonna get anchored/ deleted but anyways here's my opinion:
If you smoke regularly /and more than 1 joint a day = degenerate

If you smoke 1ce a month at a bday party or some similar function /= degenerate

Medical use /= degenerate

Smoke a joint / dick OP and stop posting threads like these

I support legalisation and enjoy a puff more than a drink. That said, cannabis requires strict moderation, especially with Indica strains, which are more relaxing and sedative. Go slow, know your limits, and make sure it doesn't become a habbit. Pot has a serious issue with killing focus and motivation, even with high energy sativas. Keep in mind that THC can seriously exaggerate any underlying mental conditions if abused - this is far more of a concern with sativa strains, which are also more generally psychoactive.

However, if you wish to take cannabis for medical purposes, or a calmer mind, I highly recommend high CBD cannabis strains and edibles. CBD acts as an Anti-psychotic component that cancels out the more retarded effects of THC. In taking straight CBD, I actually feel more clear headed and focused, while it helps with a body pain.

Always make sure to research any substance before considering trying it, and be sure to do it with friends in case anything goes wrong.

All drugs are degenerate if not used for medical purposes.

Just smoke meth, broski. Nazis used to do it too. See panzerschokolade / stukka tabletten

But does cannabis oil cure cancer?

This. It's not the effect of the chemical, it's the fact that you consume the chemical in a degenerate hedonistic recreational fashion. It's no different from getting drunk on alcohol or hopping yourself up on energy drinks and amphetamines.

It's base weakness to rely on substances in such a manner.

might as well respond to this b8

Growing industrial hemp to kill the paper and textile jew? Highly encouraged.

Legally processing whole plant extracts to treat conditions such as Dravett's Syndrome (serious conditions that cannabis works best with)? Highly encouraged.

Personally, I think everyone except for leftists should use cannabis as their recreational vice (if they only choose to have one obviously). Cannabis was the thing that made me realize how important defeating lefties and cuckservatives is–before I was a fag who watched the daily show (jon stewart era).

THC causes apoptosis in *some* tumor cells. It's really hit or miss. But when it works, it REALLY fucking works.

what i never understood is how anybody gets their hands on this shit

what the fuck does it take? i just want one fat j, that's all

unless you live in singapore, it should be really easy

And this "apopotasistity" does that kill the cancer?

like fucking what, you just go to the ice cream man and say, "Hey I'd like some ice cream and weed"?

Its really not that difficult. If you hang out in public spaces or at parties, just ask someone that you would suspect of smoking pot if they have some or know a dealer.

Basically yes. You are going to be surprised, no one will ever scream out OMG THATS ILLEGAL SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE. If they don't smoke weed they'll just awkwardly dodge the question.

Also
Stop that

It honestly fucks your head up more than you'd ever thing

t. someone whos heads been fucked up by it

just dont do it unless you are very much over puberty (early 20s) and only very rarely

Cannabis itself is not degenerate. The vast majority of people who USE cannabis, however, are.

Just as most of us can probably enjoy a few beers in the evening without getting shithoused and missing work as though leftist filth even have jobs, I'm sure most of us could utilize cannabis as a medicine or smoke a bowl before bed without acting like degenerate, junkie, commie filth.

Just because you can't handle your drugs doesn't mean the rest of us can't.

You eat panzer chocolate, you swallow stuka tabs. You didn't smoke them.

Fuck people, come on we can still talk about this without this ADMITTED SLIDE THREAD HOLY SHIT

I am a habitual smoker, I like a nice burn a few hours before bed, I get my shit done, hit the gym after work, cook my supper, get stoned, eat my supper watch a movie or play some classic vidya then go to sleep. No harm done. I don't do it every night but sometimes I want a joint to just unwind. plus reading Holla Forums when high is awesome Any use of a chemical substance to induce emotion is absolutely degenerate, but people have been doing so forever and will continue to, sometimes you need a break from the world to avoid killing yourself. This is not something I would say on here ever but here goes,

It is what it is.

If you can't figure out how to buy drugs then you are just too autistic for this planet.

Fucking kill yourself.

I saw it.

Still not saging. Fuck you.

pretty much this… smoking in public and acting like a nigger is degenerate but after a long week of work there is nothing wrong with smoking a joint at home to relive stress. Or for a medical reason its also fine. Everything in moderation

not just that but also killing the pharmaceutical jew

You fuckers fall for this bait every time and get so triggered by weed, it's hilarious.

I can understand hating the faggots whose lives revolve around weed, but having a panic attack from seeing a picture of a weed plant is pretty sad and treatable by smoking weed :^)

Fuck off
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums