Holy FUCK. Holla Forums is nothing more than a distraction-hugbox

You need to get to work mother fuckers.
You're not getting anything done by "spreading awareness"
Why waste your time fruitlessly redpilling when you can gain better leverage by ascending the ranks of a business or learning serious skills.

There are no threads here about creating an entity or creating a tool.
Nothing.
It's all about "information".
information that is never acted on.

Good day Holla Forums you lose.
you get nothing.

I'm sorry that we tried to help.

I hope the real ones get out of this distraction. I hope the can see through it.

Holla Forums have managed to make far right wing politics an internet cool thing.

fuck off

I see the desperation, there are multiple threads like this.

You got yourself caught! Now what's the next step in your master plan?

"alt-right" is not Holla Forums
it's something across the internet

Mountain thread?
Mountain thread.

We were mentioned by name several times you silly shill.

please link me

Dropping some Bob Ro$$

Oh no a board about politics is actually not about engineering? Clearly I need to re think my life.

Don't waste your comfy mountain pics on this shit thread user

Holla Forums is a hurtbox user

Good idea, in the nature of this thread, I will not waste my time with mountainposting.
Dropping dat Bob tho fam

We're doing both and it isn't nothing because Holla Forums can literally meme referendums like BREXIT or candidates to victory.

Literally time and again Holla Forums has proven itself to have people in all walks of life and levels of government across the world which is why we can get so many leaks so you do your part too friend.

Ummm here you go you massive faggot. If you ask me to find you the moment they mention us, I would kindly ask you to suck on my unmutilated cock, tbqh fam.

Is that why all the alt-right websites adopt our memes and ideas?

Just stop.
I was illogically frustrated
This thread should sink
overall Holla Forums is a distraction, but nothing can or should be organized here anyway.

so bye. let this thread sink

which are?

if the OP does not offer new plans or a new strategy, then the thread simply divides.

jewish garbage.

We pissed off Hillary, have the DNC and Soros after us, and MSNBC talks about us daily now.

I'd say we are doing a good job.

Hide and Report FBI thread.

We are not alt right.

Look at this guy. He thinks social mobility is easy. I'm not shitting on self-improvement but there's a level to which you cannot simply ascend in a single generation outside of very fortunate individuals.

Most of these dynasties that control the world are families that have had significant wealth since before the renaissance. By all means underestimate the power of memes but don't insult us by suggesting such a course of action to be so improbable as to be silly.

Memes touch many minds, subconsciously. Put your belief in the power of memes to change society. What is language but a meme?

You mean legally* never acted on. I bet many gov. officials have taken note - for and against.
It just happens to affect voting of friends, family, coworkers…

OP is a 14 year old or FBI trying to get people to an hero.

(checked)
based Bob Ross

I feel you OP…

Take note of the symbol in OP.

This is the new Oath Breaker forced meme.

assspelunker