Politics

let's talk

the time for talking is over

gringos who hate my cosmic race heritage, let's fight… my people vs yours, I'll meet you at the white house's lawn

DATE: 08/15/2017 @ 12:00 PM
HOW: We'll jump the fence and then fight to see who has the better genes and deserves to reproduce in this country

WINNER IS DECIDED BY KILL COUNT OF THE OPPONENT BEFORE OUR ARREST

Come on gringos, my race (the 90210 gang) will wipe you off in this tournament arc

Let's not

Gas the kikes, race war now.

/thread

I'll fight you gringo, now that you memed my people (the 90210 gang) into your country, we might as well brawl for racial supremacy… my race (the 90210 gang) should rule this country

I'll be waiting for you gringos in the lawn of the White house

If this guy is for real, and he's actually gonna try to fight someone on the white house lawn, i say godspeed you deranged mexican. As a Holla Forumslack, this is the stuff you buy popcorn to watch. Unfortunately, i live literally on the other side of the united states, so i can't come fight you.

Gaddafi did nothing wrong

Don't be a race traitor and give it all for your race! We'll have a minute tops to decide which race is superior.

ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST WEAR A SHOULDER CAPE WITH THEIR RACIAL SYMBOL (for you guys it could be a black sun or swatsika), MY TEAM WILL WEAR A "VIRGEN OF GUADALUPE" SHOULDER CAPE.

He was a mudshit.

you're gonna get v& for posting that, you know

fuck of globalist

All nonwhites must die. If anyone is a globalist, it's the "muh based shitskin Gaddafi" faggots like you.

HE WAS AN HONORARY ARYAN

samefag

I'm glad my people were voted to this country

Trump needs to find a way to make the 10 million illegal immigrants into citizens of this great nation

hold me Holla Forums

the world need more Chad memes !

you are retarded

Not on my Holla Forums

Not OP, but I'm somewhat in the middle, leaning right.

I hold convictions and beliefs, but they just don't quite line up with either side perfectly.