Girl, 16, accused of racism- commits suicide

Girl, 16, accused of racism- commits suicide

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3762278/Girl-16-took-life-fearing-s-called-racist-picture-darkened-skin-shared-online.html

(No i'm not putting an archive link - daily mail is based - deal with it and fight me irl)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FBtdq
lostallhope.com/
twitter.com/phoebe_connop
archive.fo/gdkux
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing of value was lost.

first post isnt a shill, wut

came here to post this. Moving along.

Mudshark killed herself, is that supposed to be bad ?

Re-fucking-ported

Ok. Where are you?

Love a good ending

FOR ANONS WHO AREN'T FAGGOTS LIKE OP

archive.is/FBtdq
archive.is/FBtdq
archive.is/FBtdq

Try to focus here.

No doubt she is suffering in Hell right now, where her boyfriend and his family will join her when they die.

SPOTTED THE REDDITOR

They're really trying to push that sand niggers are asian meme huh ?

so, a tranny?

literally nothing of value was lost

I feel nothing for her, the weak shall perish, the strong will survive. She was obviously too weak, so byebye.

Beat me to it

Better to die by her own devices than to be raped and then beheaded by his family.

Asia isn't just Chinkies.

Didn't even dull her boyfriend's blade, what a gal, taking care of business before he did it.

Good, the more stupid cunts willing to go near mud dick dying the better off we are.

Ching chong akbar indeed.

Kek.

lostallhope.com/

You're a fucking retard.

The left will use this to shill for race-trannies.

Her parents should be shot for raising a being so low and worthless she'd let mud inside her.

Teenage girls are *too* stupid now, they used to be dumb as expected but this level of self destruction is beyond the pale.

How do girls look at mud and think it's a good idea to fuck them? Arab women are no oil paintings but the guys are fucking mongrels.

Glad she's dead, shame the boyfriend didn't get to do it and get jailed but the outcome is satisfactory.

They slightly were, bitd…
These days, they're just good for posting lurid crap about "Nazis" with maybe a redpill thrown in from time to time.

Status. Teenage girl attraction is not based on looks at all, but based on the social rewards that they get from their peer group. In the past, this meant chads. If you were fucking a chad you were high-status and your girlfriends were jealous.

Now that's been replaced with liberal social signalling. Kike media has made it trendy to miscegenate and spread for "exotic" "oppressed" minorities.

Why haven't you saged and reported this thread yet?

She has the face of an Armenian. Either way, nothing of value was lost. She did the world, her people, and nation a favor.

I almost think it is better she is gone. If she was that much of a social justice warrior that she was so worried about offending people that she killed herself, that is pretty extreme. If she felt like a racist for that, God forbid what she thinks of other people.

They cover stuff others won't and seem to be the most balanced. Of the UK news sources, they're probably the best.

Good, only a dead coalburner is decent coalburner.

UK and Canada are fucking weird. They lop Pakistanis and Indians in with Asians. America puts them in the white category.

The majority of Asian immigrants to the UK are from India and Pakistan. That's what Asian is understood to mean. I assure you, no one reading the article thinks the guy was a dark skinned Muslim from Japan.

Girl of 16

Whole life ahead of her

Slashed her wrists, bored with kikes

——–

I don't want to start any un-PC rumours, but our rulers sure have a sick sense of humour ..

While you are all correct, never forget that she was led down this road by the pernicious Jew. If it weren't for the kike psychological damage the kike media inflicted on this girl, she would be making white babies somewhere.

doesn't look white tbh

British girls have a strange obsession with tanning themselves to a strange orange hue, and then applying copious amounts of makeup.

kill yours-
nevermind

Kebab mixer removed herself!

This story is the best argument for natural selection I need.

I fucking lost it.
Fucking Kek. Thanks user!

Good.

Fuck off bong, sandniggers should never be described as Asians and neither should poo in loos. In fact, "white" "black" "Asian" "middle eastern" and such broad categories should only apply when they're talking about Americans with X ethnicity, otherwise they should give the country of origin of whatever piece of shit they're talking about.

/thread

Yanks are the only people who get confused over this.

lmao fucking kill yourself, ow wait you already did

America is full of actual Asians. Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Vietnamese share a lot of similarities, and they are VERY different from Pakis.

It seems totally perverse to call Pakis Asians.

Good. The more of these mudfucking and coalburning slags in my friend circle do this, the more the genepool improves.

Nothing of value was actually lost, everyone white knighting for this bitch is doing so in honor of a pretty girls pussy, if she was any uglier none of you white knights would give a shit.

This race-traitor whore has no honor and does't deserve any white knighting.

Good riddance

Hitler dubs confirm

Also
Look at that picture again and tell me how that's good looking.

Well dude she doesn't look like shit which is enough for most people IMO.

ALLAHU BANZAI

It's a tragedy that she didn't take her boyfriend with her to hell.

Not related to the topic of the thread but is the new "hide" option not working for anyone else here?
I just tried it out with another thread but it doesn't work.

Urrrgh.

I know a hot redhead with great tits who is into Korean lady-boy looking half-men…

I just don't even any more.

good

If only all the other SJWs were so pro-active and killed themselves for fear of offending anyone.

So wait, are they living in a park?

Good.

People who are afraid of being called racist have only further enabled western civilization's crumble, and she was dating a mudslime to boot. Killing herself is the least she could do.

She had no taste and no class, to stoop to mud is past the point of me giving a shit about her, she is no loss.

Is that pic fucking real?

They come from Asia.

They're what we call 'Slappers'. Possibly because they slap make-up on like they were laying bricks or that they like to be roughly handled.

Fake-tan, smoochie pic stupid eyebrows, clown make-up. Low class slags, they'd be trailer park babby mommas in Murrika.

In which parallel dimension? In this one, a hive of faggotry, niggerism, degeneracy, and Kardashians.

How in the fuck can you possibly say DM is based? What the fuck planet are you from?

It's like trash that takes itself out. What's not to love?

Yes , UK

she would be sold as a rape slave anyway

And nothing of value was lost.

Now it's your turn to kill yourself.

THATTTTTT^

nothing of value was lost
OP…we don't give a fuck

what the hell? are there that many right-wing normies that still haven't noticed the term "racist" being used as a weapon?

Her parents are to blame, bet she its the child of a single mother

(checked)

Praise Kek.

just like dolan drumpf XD

Good, fuck her.

Wait, can we make this a fad that if your not actually dark skin…. do darken your skin is actually the same as black face and if racist.

That way he can get whites to be more white and not tan their skin like a Hispanic or some shit.

Good riddance. If you absolutely must be a fucking race traitor, at least pick a decent race.

SHE DID THE RIGHT THING

Britshits. Blame the parents. How the fuck could they let her grow up like this? Should have packed their bags and moved the hell out of there when they saw it coming as the shitskin population exploded. But they didn't, and the girl had to pay for it.

If anybody are raising children in bongistan now, then they are fucking stupid. It's done for. We should vouch for rescuing the whites out of there and deport all shitskins to bongistan. It's an island after all, so when it eventually collapses, they will all starve to death on that island. The end.

Don't see any white knighting here, even then, there would be nothing to white knight about because she's already 6 feet under.

You're alright user…

>fearing a backlash
>nothing was even done yet

My God, they're so cucked they don't even need to be called out first.

Nice Dubs

OP YOU ARE A FAGGOT

Where were her parents?

Fucking parents of this generation. The apathy and non-action of them is fucking disgraceful.

Can someone redpill me on those ugly ass painted eyebrows?
Why do women do this?

Do they not realize that this makes them look like garbage?

Dubs or not, you don't get it.

Why would you leave your country. Leave it to invaders like that, like some fucking coward.

It's like tattoos. It's hip, and that's all there is to it according to women.

Most of the hip stuff today, makes people look like fucking trash.

We're whiter than you Ameriniggerspic.

even your image knows it's shitty and unreadable

I'm only surprised a 16 year old girl knew how to hang herself and didn't botch it.

good

This, forever.

It's forever, it's Hell.

SHE HAS NO CLASS, SHE HAS NO TASTE. THIS BITCH, IS A FUCKING DISGRACE.

Haha

Yep, saved me a round.

she fucked a non-white, she deserved to die, good riddance

You christkikes sure are highly obnoxious with your imaginary insane psychotic bullshit aren't you.

Go back to your containment board.

Anti-Christian!

Natural selection still exists.

lol

>it wasn't us by the way it was all the jews !
Amerikikes are the worst.

You know they are being mind controlled, right?

If they're so weak of mind and spirit they can't think for themselves and see the inherent threat to life a mud represents they they deserve their death.

I hope every girl who thinks like her kills herself, it'll be like an infection being lanced.

But, just the white ones, eh?

Oh no mudshits might blow me up better beat them to the punch.

WOW

you defeatist!!! Wow. We need every white woman, even if she sucked jeromes dick through a garden hose. Fuck all this technology shit and intelligence stuff. We only need to make white babies and all the problems will solve themselves! I promise!!!

t. paleo-cuck from 1865

So, all the jews have to do to destroy the white race, is rape all of your women, and you will burn them at the stake for being raped, eh?

This girl wasn't raped.

Ah, wrong thread I guess.

I think my point still stand though.

No, your point doesn't still stand, because you're making shit up.

Nice straw man. OP never said she was an ideal woman.Just pointed out someone was driven to an hero over muh racism. She didn't an hero because of being a sellout. She an heroed because she did something that was unacceptable to libshits.

Is this acceptable to you?

So, are you looking for excuses for killing white people, or not?

Why would I be looking for excuses to kill white people?

Fuck off, turkroach scum.

Good fucking riddance.

That's pretty pathetic.

Dailymail is both bad and good.
It is ultra-left and ultra right.

They report all Muslim, nigger etc atrocities.

kek

/thread

Can't spell cuck without UK.

depends if she had heard the gospel and if she was mentally the age of accountability (i doubt it)

What's so controversal about headscarf on the screen?

/thread.

At what age can we hold them accountable for their views? I don't blame her. Definitely brainwashed and probably never had a chance at a single red pill. This is no different to me than murder by (((proxy))h

White women have become too naive. They are the most sought after and can develop a "bubble" of pure ego.

This is just stupid.

I actually like that part of Arab culture, I don't want any fags looking at my wife.

with an ugly manface that looks like a haggard 80's hair metal band's bassist, I'm actually glad this cunt killed herself.

andnothingofvaluewaslost.jpg

Burn the coal, pay the toll?

Look at the other pictures in the article. Blue eyes, freckles, very light skin. Maybe not actually British, though. Facial features look a bit off.

Ostie que c'ety hilarant, une truie Britbong se suicide apres s'etre fait défoncer par un Momo….incroyable…

Les Britbongs sont vraiment des osties de low life pas de fierté, toutes la merde qu'ils leur arrivent, ils le mérite bien…

Women are slaves to their emotions and therefore inherently irrational. You can't really put the blame on them.

Play with sand, lose your hand.

It's called "natural selection".

I thought that kid was a pussy for killing himself over Asians.
Then I looked at the next image.

AHAHAHA

I am glad she is dead, we should celebrate.

true.

Give me the address of her grave and I will piss on it.

What? No anyone stupid enough to let muz dick near them wants putting down like a dog, race knows no barrier to that.

They can keep their nigger pozzed holes to themselves.

To fuck a white woman after knowing she has fucked a nigger or mud is to normalise her having sex with said scum races. This is unacceptable behaviour at a base level never mind all the diseases/offspring she may have or the mental illness that saw her go nig/mud in the first place.

You don't create a family with a female like that lest you enjoy being cucked.

he was kidding

nice

Apologies for Jewtube

That's pretty sad. This generation deserves to burn. Sad the war wasn't twenty years sooner so the current middle age cunts would have fought. Now they need to watch their children be slaughtered for their sins.

And for fucks sake you stupid bongs, why are you racist against polish who are WHITE but welcome rapist shitskins with open arms? God can't raise the sea levels fast enough.

everything wrong with the current generation.

What a waste of oxygen.

It's a progression, not a line in the sand. At 8 they are totally innocent. At 16 they should be questioning things and coming up with their own answers to some degree. By 20 they are mostly under their own strength. By 24 it's 100% on them.

16 is not a child. If you haven't questioned the world and your parents by that age you're a room temperature.

What about the White men that engages in race-mixing?

The parents have only themselves to blame for raising their child to be a weak, airheaded retard.

Not an anglo.

Living next door to Sweden, I vouch for rescuing the Swedes out of there too. Norway and/or Finngolia seem to be the last hopes of western Europe. You have to go as far east as Hungary to have any hope for whites. But Hungary, like Poland, is fundamentally dubious due to it having a significant population of a (((certain people))).

What I'm saying is this: when you have a daughter and she (I'm making assumptions here) lives in a neighborhood with a large population of nonwhites, goes to a school with a large population of nowhites, then you should pack your bags and get out of there, because your offspring comes first. Without your offspring you have nothing, so then you find a place where whites are a majority and move there. That simple.

It looks to me like bongistan is beyond redemption, but I'm happy to be proven wrong. I know there are some valuable people trapped in there, but the vast majority of "whites" I've seen from bongistan are WORSE than niggers.

I want nothing more than bongistan to be restored. But your family and race is prioritized before the soil you find yourself on. If you see your offsprings future being jeopardized and are able to assess that their security is compromised, then your survival instinct should tell you to get the fuck out of there.

White flight is a survival instinct that is supposed to kick in after everything else is tried and tested. If you are surrounded by suicidal morons, then you need to get out of there and find people of your kin who are not stupid.

Again, I'm assuming, but likely this was the situation. Because that is usually the situation when white youth is being enriched by vibrant culture.

I am glad she is dead.

and nothing more needs to be said

public execution.

Asians include middle eastern people and Indians. Not all asians are the peepee in your coke variety.

This is why stats can get really hairy. "Asian" and "white" aren't what you think they are.

hahhaha
I'm English, and I hope England will be nuked.
Fucking pathetic country it has become.

If they are going to have a totalitarian state, the very least they could provide is someone who actually wants to take care of the country instead of filling it with niggers from every third world shithole there is.

Hitler had rules, but he made Germany fucking awesome.

As for the girl in op's post, her parents must be total fuckups.
Didn't tell her to stay away from third worlders, didn't tell her not to post any personals information on the internet, didn't tell her not to trust her idiot friends, didn't tell her that being 'racist' is an entirely natural state, didn't tell her that other people's opinions don't matter a great deal.

Interesting video.

It has been scientifically shown that whites have the greatest capaability for empathy, negroids having almost none.
This empathy can form into guilt, amd this guilt abused.
It is perhaps why christianism became so popular in Europe, a place far removed from the subhuman deserts it came from. Christianity clawed onto their empathic capacities and therefore guilt; the whites empathising with the slave race of the jews and other arabs.

This guilt now allows the jews to manipulate and use this "we are all unworthy slaves" with political correctness and tolerance and just standing there while someone fucks you in the arse.

In old Europe, we were strong, we used our intelligence, strength and resilience to not only conquer our harsh environment, but also flourish and explore the entire world, even the unforgiving oceans.

We are still the same creatures, biologically. We must just break this filthy, abusive programming, and take back our swords.

It's been altered.

At least we are safe beneath the watchful eye.

You mean London
frankly london should just be gassed by now, nobody in the rest of britain would mourn

No

They were put up by some kind of anarchist group.

London has quite a lot of anarchists actually

when you are conditioned and indoctrined all your life to believe that being a racist is the most evil, repugnant, vile and dishonorable thing there is in the world, this is what you get.

Wow, what a cuckquean

You're not a Brit, I take it?
The decision to call that type of person "Asian" instead of the more familiar "Pakistani"/Middle-Eastern etc, some time around 1990 and it was adopted globally. While not technically wrong, it was done with obfuscation in mind.

Although that is true, it's not the case with girls like this. I can tell by looking at her, that she's from the welfare class/raised on a Council estate (what you call 'section 8' housing in the USA). Now, you're right about liberal status signalling but girls who select browns for that purpose tend to come from middle-class backgrounds. In the case of this type, the product of council estates, they choose them for entirely different reasons.

Pakis/Muslims tend to exhibit the sort of masculinity that very few White boys do these days. Most of them go to the gym, lift weights, practice some sort of martial art like kick boxing and in the sort of area that this girl was from, often run the drug trade.
So being involved with one confers the girl status of wealth, power, strength and bad boy criminal violence.

Working-class estate girls don't give a shit about lefty values. There are always exceptions of course, the outlier furry/nerd who actually has enough intelligence to depart from the working-class ethos she has grown up surrounded by, she leaves for uni and never returns to the estate, SHE will take a non-White to stick two fingers up at her (probably racist) father and distance herself from her estate past. Estate people epitomise that with the left despises.

I think working class whites exhibit those traits though.

Possibly working class Arabs are actually more civilised and likable than working class whites. They're poor because they come from poor countries with little opportunity for advancement, rather than poor because of shitty self destructive practices handed down through generations

I always thought it was because during sex with such a girl, the penis is said to slap around inside her stretched and worn-out vagina.

So Jewish propaganda isn't in any way to blame for her seeking non-Whites? Are you saying that women willingly choose feminism then? Seems to me that Holla Forums can't make its mind up about the effect of Jew propaganda. Either is works, in which case girls like this aren't to blame for their choices, or it doesn't, in which case they're fully responsible.
checked

True, you're more likely to find thug Whites on the council estate and that kind of man is what the women there go for.
Most of the Muslims in the UK aren't Arabs, they're Pakistans and Bangladeshis and they're not particularly poor, most have been here several generations, usually business owners. The younger ones often run shady electronics shops unlocking mobile phones and so on, fast food joints are another favourite with various business on the side (drugs.)

Failure of Whites from the council estates is a combination of factors, some undoubtedly have shitty genetics but I believe the culture is more relevant. I know some very successful people who started out life on the council estate, but they had responsible parents and intact families. I hear your point about immigrants starting from a low place but they do have a lot of leg-ups in terms of free stuff, funding and lots of encouragement but as stated, majority of UK Muslims aren't immigrants, they're pretty well established, part of the reasons they often live in council estate areas is that these have become Islamic enclaves over the years. They have the money to leave but it is their territory.

Back to the subject of genetics, Pakistanis actually have some really serious problems caused by generations of cousin marriage. They have the highest rate of birth defect of any demographic in the UK, from memory around 30% of Pakistani children are born with a defect. It's a massive burden on the NHS and also causes IQ depression.

tl;dr yes Whites from the estate are more likely to fit the thug archetype but Muslims have a "hard man" bonus because they're always part of a large gang and for whatever reason, seem more often to do martial arts. I believe it's because the Koran imposes a duty to always be ready for war.

Asians can maintain white technology instead of destroy it, well at least the north east Asians…

embed related

Her Twitter account is still active.

twitter.com/phoebe_connop

Did the photos of her 'boyfriend' or her dressed up with darkened skin ever make it to the public?

Take your best shot, Racist woman

It was not "adopted globally", it is almost an entirely British colloquialism to label curry-munchers and towel-heads "Asian".

Please don't make me explain how "globally" in the CONTEXT of the post meant "uniformly throughout every British institution."

God damn, she's pretty trashy.

Also
Fucking lulzy stuff

They're like carbon copies. Nothing in their heads except what the media has put there. And the swearing/middle fingers/tongues/duck face. It's really stomach churning.

If only she had been able to get with the Arab and he had put a stop to it all and showed her the true light of Allah

Let's find her Instagram.

Instagram here but private.
www.instagram.com/phoebeconnop/

Second Twitter account.
twitter.com/phoebe_j_connop/media

sounds about right

Yes, if anyone doubts the power of leftist social pressure.
This girl would rather die than face rejection from her clique.

Typical leftist blaming others for her actions.

@muqidis29 might be the "boyfriend."

Na that's a girls' name. And there are other things saying she's a 'babe'

this

Ah fair enough.
There's got to be a Tumblr account too. Her timeline is full of those shitty Tumblr animations.

She deserved it. I fucking hate duckface. The most good damned retarded pictures on the internet.

wasted dubs
one less coal burner in the world
she's better off dead than under sharia law

Could be the boyfriend in question in that last picture

Yeah I reckon so.
Man, these tweets are mind-numbing. Food, alcohol, swearing, v-signs, duck face, celebrity. Rinse + repeat.

…. and of course, the feminism.

Pro-tip: never help out teenage women, they will call you a "pedo" behind your back.

She was probably worried Muslims would rape and murder her in revenge. Not an unfounded fear.

Not at all.

More than 11,000 cases of so-called honour crime were recorded by UK police forces from 2010-14, new figures show.

Acid in the face or set alight with petrol would be likely punishments.

archive.fo/gdkux

they are removing themselves, guys.

You absolute wanker mods

At least edit the post to let people you banned me for linking to the (right-wing and) biggest news website in the world.

Then if your reason to ban me is not putting an archive link then put a fucking archive link in when you edit my post, fucktards

I have a million proxies, so feel free to ban this too cunts.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

If you're using a proxy, why hide the IP address? Kek.

UK deserves this for what they did to the germans.
However, because theyre white race i cant help but feel like they deserve help.

Being a cuck was a meme? Oh gosh, when? I completely missed that one user!

Also be sure to check those double numbers!

I like that one.

This. Faggot got cause and effect mixed most likely because he's a gaymergay that never left his house or cuck/v/ before the controversy.

Good, one less

2013-2014, long before you two showed up.

Watch out guys! We have an oldfag here!

The double digits are confirming this conversation! It MUST mean that you were here 2013 and before us all therefore meaning that you in fact are an "Old-Fag" and posses special wisdomes that myself and other "New-Fags" do not!

Congratulations! If you give me your paypal account i will be sure to drop 0.00000001 bitcoin, and will proceed to help you with uninstalling win32 (it will make your computer run very much faster, trust an user m8!).

Most of what the Daily Mail report is hoaxed propaganda. Note the wig. The face does not look natural at all, and is probably CGI. They are just trying to scare people into not commenting about our Multi-Culti nightmare.

Did you see her twitter? Seems real to me.

true, one less worthless whore

Scare people into not committing suicide? Nah brah.

this muslims dick sucker is dead. why is she still on this board?

Morons.
Her boyfriend's family sound pretty based.
What would have been bad about just taking the advice of her boyfriend's family, ditching the sandnigger and getting herself a white husband?

5e68 vcfvw hs6554

Welcome to 2016.

good

poor girl 16

whatcha slidin?