I want to kill Holla Forums

It's time to put the finishing move on this shithole of a board. ITT we brainstorm how to drive the last remaining traffic off 8ch and into the arms of a better, more tolerant provider.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42yZwR1ucPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we should all migrate to 4chan

it's like Holla Forums, except it has better mods and more users

Mods took down my Steve Miller milk thread and another thread where I asked when Holla Forums will rip off from Holla Forums and become a fully bulged and independent network. (with a picture of my cute daughter)

I'm not even a pedo, give me a break mods, you don't know fuckin shit lol

and they deleted my apu tread >:(

We should go somewhere that has only a couple dozen general cyclicals.

We should go where theres just one. No bullshit.

They deleted my kill Holla Forums thread heh

Fucking outrageous. Seriously, wheres my milk thread?

I have just the place for you

>>>/srz/

Milk feeds kids
Kids feed pedos
Pedos feed CP
Steve Miller milk thread is a gateway to posting CP
Delete

I guess so, I have the entire thread and it's entire 4 posts engraved into my memory. I was stating nutritious facts to milk-haters and I said the only reason new milk is bad today is because it's missing the most important ingredient. Mods deleted because little girls. Fuck you mods.

What happened to everybody from the good old days circa 2015? This place used to be lush with activity, now is dead as fuck.
Did they go back to 4chan? Every other board is silent.

They went to s4s of course

Is it too much to ask to post kids on a non-dedicated board? I like using them as reaction images. Same with the occasional pony. What they did to the ponyfags is despicable.

I posted them in this thread

Is it a miracle?????

You can't kill me. I'll be here samefagging long after the rest of you are gone.

IT"S A MIRACLE

Respec m'nigga

In-pecker-able logic, but why stop there? Rain feeds grass. Grass feeds cows. Cows make milk, and etc.
OUTLAW RAIN!!!

Nah, mods have to fulfill their daily quota of pissing off the antis as well as the pedos

Fair 'nuff

Why the fuck are mods deleting the Korean streamer threads? That shit is hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=42yZwR1ucPY

KEEPOESS KEEPPOESS KEEPOSE

because we want you to fuck off you cancerous faggot

Yep, he's a screeching cunt. Doesn't deliver shit. Dislikes can tell any passerby that.

Keepotes faggat

just stay on 4chan. we don't want you here, and clearly, our mods support our decision to purge your filth from the site. die, faggot. die forever.

keepost on fucking 4chan. get off our board

kys

Free speech allows us to protest. Dumb bitch

THIS IS THE PART, WHERE YOU FALL DOWN AND BLEED TO DEATH

Yes, but on the other hand

KEEPOES FAGGOT

lel

Stream taken down

lel

yea wat a let down
Fucker didn't even get a chance to not deliver.