Any other femanons browse Holla Forums? Why are women always relegated to administrative work in tech environments?

Any other femanons browse Holla Forums? Why are women always relegated to administrative work in tech environments?

Because coding is hard

Because a lot of people (including other women) don't push females to get the same educations or do the same work as men. Women are capable, but a lot of it is a willful lack of qualification or experience.

t. cuck

If it was known the principal of being anons is broken their is no point of breaking this.

Do you have any worthy/trusty source ?

Don't you think they don't have a choice ?
People in tech like most jobs are chooses because they have showed skills/passion in it.
Not a all.
People choose what they want to do because they have the choice to do x or x other thing, if not forced by shit life events like running out of cash for example.
If there is more female in one sector it doesn't mean that males are especially bad at it.
It's simply because it doesn't appeal to their taste.
There is nothing wrong in that, people are different that is what diversity is.
Randomness.

implying that forcing people to do something they don't like will have a positive result.

Women pride themselves on the status they are given my authority figures. 1000 years ago women would pride themselves on the status they gained from their husband, today its their job.

In this country, they're not. There's a girl sitting behind me coding away, she recently earned a Ph.D in machine learning. What you're describing may be true for your country.

I'd say the root cause is as identified. Here, we aren't the global hegemon and have no natural resources so kids (both boys and girls) are pushed by their parents to get an education with some kind of feasible job at the end of it. Doesn't need to be a high earner, e.g. nursing is still popular with girls here, but has to be able to earn _something_, so e.g. gender studies is not popular.

Your entire question half implies that it's the fault of someone else than women's own.

If you want to get into tech, then you need to be interested in it and to learn the skills to be useful in that field. If you don't care and want to do something else like talk to people or gain status in social media as the "sooo geeky XDDD" girl instead, that's entirely on you, not anyone else.

Tech is usually very reclusive and does not involve interacting with other people a lot, and the people who you'll be interacting with will be either other socially awkward recluses or authority figures who tell you what to do next.

You describe the other half of the "sweden paradox". The richer a society, (read better social security) the more free you are to follow your dream™.
Give it a few years and before you know it the capable girls will get into something a bit softer, and the nurses will get gender studies degrees, and then loudly complain about the lack of woman in tech.

The term is "user".

Tits or gtfo, you know the rules

gb2/fem/

being a tranny does NOT make you a woman

also,
being gud at tech means you spend the first 30 years of your life alone to achieve wizard status.
women just don't do that

Tech takes a lot of time to get good at. A lot of time. Many of us spent our teens in the basement coding. Very few (zero) women are unlucky enough to suffer through that, and spent that time socializing instead. Biology aside, that alone means more often than not the one girl in the team is better at talking with people and anyone else is better at not breaking the already shitty code.

Anyway, if for whatever reason you want to be the exception you put the effort. The rockstar isn't just smart, he is also the one still sweating (it's hot in the basement) while the next guy goes for a nap. In general women do not put the effort because they have different priorities, so they fall into easier positions. Likewise, for many men their whole life is their job so putting the extra effort is no biggie. There's nothing wrong with the two being different. There are two sexes for a fucking reason.

Alternate answer: The Patriarchy™ decided so. We decide who gets promoted by measuring dick sizes.
I know you have a gigantic dick you faggot.

You misspelled "applying for"

because woman cannot program

This chart is meaningless. How they do in their selected majors is the proper question.

Keep thinking that shitlord.

Just because I don't post my tits doesn't mean that I don't have them. Check your priviledge.

That said, most women should be bare-foot and pregnant to repopulate the various European races.

You guys are retarded, even in feminist shitholes like norway or sweden a lot few women go to stem. They have different brains, deal with it you emasculated cucks. That's not to say that there are exceptions but stop spouting bullshit

Obviously not. I didn't say it meant, and the chart is raw data.
Anyway, here's something a little more comprehensive. Basically, intelligent women can exist, but the likelihood of a >130IQ one is low, so the probability of any woman in the industry to be a fraud is higher than men (you know, for diversity's sake).

Not really, men have slightly higher spatial IQ and women have higher verbal IQ.

By the way, you cannot simultaneously say that there is no discrimination against women in tech and then turn around and start talking about how the female brain is inferior and is unsuited for tech work.

Why not? Discrimination is an unfair treatment, but less capable people being less successful is hardly unfair.

You're either female or retarded.

I recall that the author of that work was widely repudiated. His point is well made but of course is exclusive to the very highest levels of achievement, Figure 1 showing that a mean difference of 0.12 standard deviations is irrelevant for 99% of the population.

On a more emotional level, my first reaction is to quote what many a wise man would say, hard work is alone omnipotent. Thinking yourself entitled to reach the highest levels of any field owing simply to your gender is pure arrogance. I would not presume to shift the goal posts but... what is the socio-economic background of prize winners in this study? Here you are accounting for one variable in as if everything occured in a sterile vacuum. An interesting thesis but not a proof was given. Theory is not Law, don't forget that so easily or you end up another fanboy of Relativity, etc.

You... really don't see the irony here? You must obviously be male, given your low verbal IQ. Get some reading comprehension.

Lol, what? Can you read? Can you read this?

t. Leo XIII
Different people are different. Different groups are different. It's not discriminatory, but you won't acknowledge that, so let me ask another question. Is it wrong to select only the fastest to run the Olympic sprints?

I'm in mechanical engineering, the only women I encounter in my work that aren't administrative or sanitation work logistics.

Fuck knows why but the overwhelming majority of truckers I see are women.

More than 99% of the population isn't able to program correctly, m8. That's the point of gaussian distribution.
The rest of your talk is inane shit; propose a less retarded theory and I'll listen.

Why do I get the impression that all of you are a bunch of fucking retards and males to boot?

You can't fucking write this shit

Programming is going to be a required skill in the next twenty years. You will have boys and girls learning computer programming just like they learn about geography and biology. Not everyone will be like, dude, weed, lmao. Some people of both genders will be able to learn how to program effectively. In fact, more women go to college than men these days, so you will see an increase in women programmers due to an overwhelming advantage of sheer numbers among women in higher education.

The second part of my post was a paraphrased famous quote concerning talent versus hard work, and pointing out that new discoveries are disproving the Dogma of Relativity. Not bullshit, but rather you are behind the times.

I only see your non-sequiturs.
Women are less suitable for STEM, men dominate STEM. No discrimination there, and it's not ironic to say so.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

No. Maybe some among the NPCs might be able to pajeet their way out, but that's only "some".
And with the european countries turning into Africa, this proportion will grow increasingly low.
Wait, why am I arguing with a retarded namefag?

You really are dumb. You are the perfect evidence why so few women go to stem, and programming specifically. You answered your own question. Most men (+90%) are retarded, but almost all (+99%) of women are retarded.

fuck off commie cunt

go back to leddit and flaunt you vagina there

You came here for discussion, and dank memes, didn't you? I think that our current Deculture is the West is a temporary state and the behavioral sink will be rejected. Further, with the emergence of an Omnissiah the need for humans of any kind is reduced, so the problem solves itself.

Uh-huh... you're not a very bright one are you? Zero self-awareness.

Go back to reddit, sjw faggot

Fuckboy, this is a board for discussing technology, not your patriarchy. Go back to your Middle-eastern shithole and beat on your cousin, because we don't approve of that shit in the USA.

Please tell me this is bait

But women are dumb, it's been a well-known fact for thousands of years.

I like boobs.

I'm telling you that you are dumb because you are retarded and say really dumb shit, not because you're a woman. Holy fuck you are insufferable. I already said that there are exceptions, that a small tiny amount of women actually have brains. But sadly, you're not one of them

fucking cunt, you should be in the kitchen servicing your family

the death of patriarchy is the death of western civilization, because women are retarded, women are essentially adult-sized children

Not all women

I agree that women need to be more focused on reproduction, but have some respect. We aren't all "cunts", and you might actually learn something if your head wasn't already so full of shit.

It's already been established that not all women are retarded, but you're one of the retards.

Just hide the thread, you are the one who made your way in here just to get mad. Adults are trying to talk here. If you can't have a civil discussion then don't bother posting anything at all.

So which is it? Is the stigma against women in tech just fake and made up by women, or do you preach against women and stigmatize them? Hint: re-read your own posts.

You write like a child.

Wicked burn brah. You know, I've been called a retard by people a lot more eloquent than you, and yet here I am. Thanks for your post, have a nice day.

Pretty sure that still makes you a retard no matter how eloquent the phrasing is.

the only thing worse than a feminist woman is a white knight cuck

every second spent debating on gender in comp sci. is a second not used to program.

Fake and made up by women to justify their natural shortcomings. Hint: look around you.

oy vey only a hateful racist bigoted misogynist would oppose talking about these issues 99% of the time

You have no reading comprehension. Women are retarded and for that reason the traditional gender roles are good and should be the norm. That being said, there are a few exceptions, some women are smart, therefore they should have all the same legal rights and obligations as men. Something which feminism achieved what a hundred years ago?
All kinds of preferential treatments and hiring procedures are retarded and in fact, sexist.

Reminder the only 'femanons' browsing here are the few from Holla Forums that have openly admitted they are traps.

They don't have the same affinity or affluence as men.

Why aren't there more male nannies and preschool teachers?

ad infinitum.
Quit being such a kike.

well well well

Checked

Why can't they just fucking suicide.exe? Removing the stigma from mental illness and degeneracy was the worst thing we've ever done as a society.

Oh the irony. Way to dodge the question. I guess I have induced too much cognitive dissonance in you.

Well most women

Tech requires an obsession, you do not get gud overnight and even taking a full 4 year cs degree will only teach you the basic framework. It literally requires decades to become anything more than a low tier codemonkey. Most men will never achieve this status in the field, let alone our counterparts who are at a disadvantage in so many ways. Not saying there aren’t capable women not tech because there most certainly are, but find them and they’ll probably agree with most of this and resent it just as much as men do.

there is stigma in all areas in life against all kinds of persons, and most of the time for good reason

you truly are dumb

if you truly are a competent woman you will be accepted, crying like a bitch is not going to help you and will just make people resent you more

this makes me want to throw up

Makise Kurisu here, I have an announcement to make.
For the last seven years I have been living a lie. I look in the mirror and see not myself, but a hideous, twisted and bloated mass of brown skin and greasy hair. That cannot be me. I won't allow it.
Today I'm telling you all the truth. Deep down, I'm a woman. Ever since my first childhood fap when blood came spluttering out my dickhole and I realized I enjoyed the feeling of massaging my soft, prepubescent chest, I knew something was different about my body. I was special, and I'm not allowing anyone to take that specialness away from me any longer. Reddi/pol/ can whine about it all they want but in the end they can't do shit to me or decide how I live my life.
To the wonderful people of /g/ and Holla Forums, this is not a farewell. I will live on as a beautiful faggot princess, the same as you've always known, just more honest to my self. For the past three weeks I have been injecting myself with near-lethal dosages of feminine hormones and, to be perfectly and completely honest, I feel sexier already :3

Fuck, I posted my name into the wrong field. Sorry for disappointing you ladies, I'll be joining you shortly and maybe we can have a sleepover later ;3

Stop LARPing Makise, everyone knows you're male and a faggot. AKA tits or GTFO

You're encouraging him. He gets joy out of your responses no matter what you say

oh god jesus christ do not click on this fucking shit holy fucking god almighty thanks for the ptsd fucking hell

There is literally nothing wrong with that webm

what's the yellow shit
what the fuck dude i thought it was your "real self" not just cool

Women don't exist on the internet. Hi FBI,how's the wife's son? "Tit`s" or GTFO

Ftm tranny here. Having been around women my entire life, I can safely say Holla Forums is right about them. A very high percentage of them do not think logically at all, and even the ones that do still have brains that are not well suited to the same things men are. They also naturally tend to have different interests, this is not all cultural. Some might be, but most are not. Programming and other Holla Forums shit is not generally a female interest. When it is, who knows how good they will be at it. I suppose there are many factors. As for administrative work, probably because they were diversity hires by some HR sjw kikess

gas yourself

fucking checked

You mean, they aren't motivated themselves? They need people to tell them how to behave and think?

No wonder they don't do coding.

When women learn how to properly think independently they do fine.

But most are impressionable and need leads to get them through life.

OK? You hate your biological gender, why should anyone listen to your views on women? They are likely to be full of venom, and surely enough the rest of your post follows through on your self-hatred. Stop projecting and stay on topic, although I suspect that's too tall of an order for you so maybe just click the [-] button and hide the thread, hon.

It had been proven over and over again men have better aptitude in general in math and abstract spacial relationships.

But most importantly men have better drive to succeed.

This is simply how we are, get the fuck over yourself.

it doesn't work that way
now that you know it you can kys finally

Women are completely logical. They act as logically as women are. Which is not at all. But that is how they are, and anybody who expects logic out of them is sorely mistaken.

You, however, are not logical at all. You are a man, yet you say you are a woman because you believe life will be easier this way. You are much less logical than women, who act predictably.

Reevaluate your life.

Didn't you say you were leaving

TBH programmer nerds aren't exactly glorified in most places, regardless of sex.

I would love it if the world have more female programmers.

Girls are really oppressed these days.

If more of women become l33t programmers then the singularity might happen sooner than you think.

Probably because programming, server administration, database management, etc. are distinctly impersonal endeavors and women tend to have a stronger impetus for social interaction than men. A woman's inclination towards tidiness also tends to be stronger than a man's.

Speaking of social value, programming and IT is more frequently stigmatized as "too nerdy" among women than men. And from what I understand there exists a certain peer pressure among women to avoid applying oneself too wholeheartedly to STEM fields, unless you want to be on the receiving end of nicknames like "nerd", "shut-in", "bookworm", "teacher's pet", and other various appellations that significantly decrease your social standing. So even women with scientific inclinations frequently dial them down in order to fit in with the crowd and consequently avoid pursuing that as a life choice.

4u.webm
r8 relatableness

On average, women are easier to manipulate than men, precisely because they're more emotional. They're often used as the "back door" by politicians and advertisers to push whatever shit they want. Giving them the right to vote was a huge mistake.

because women usually feel entitled without putting in the effort men do

More like 4 ants?

Go back to >>>/g/.

You're one of those "funny" sekrit club newfags who thinks "Tits or GTFO" is a shitposting meme to keep cooties away or shit. Except we're not some kind of secret club (it's an open door you stupid fuck) and "Tits or GTFO" is a meme to humiliate and get rid of attention-whores who emphasize their femaleness in utterly irrelevant circumstances in order to be lavished with attention and approval for reasons utterly unrelated to their post's quality. When the topic is related to the poster's sex, tits or gtfo no longer applies because knowing when user is female is actually relevant and useful information when we gauge their insights on the topic.

Also, the reason why Holla Forums is no longer /g/ is not because we thought it would be funny to rename the board, but precisely to leave the shitposting tools who were infesting /g/, like you, behind. If you have a compulsive urge to post liek a retaard, then >>>/g/ awaits your inane proclivities. Or you can fuck back off to halfchan.

podcast;doesn't need visual

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/220/testosterone?act=2#play

Tits or gtfo you crusty bitch.

Yeah, that's exactly the level of discourse I was expecting from you.

Seriously. You belong on >>>/g/.

If you gals could into logic, then you'd see how OP is doing exactly what your little tits-or-gtfo infographic said. We could have had a discussion about women in tech just fine without the "are there any other..." gambit, which is basically a way of saying "looookatmeeeee I'm a guuuuurl."

You two serve as a good example of why there are few women programmers. Women in general can't logic their way out of a box.

That said, I'd like to remind you of that you should now show tits or gtfo.

Welp, looking over the thread it really is a shitposting thread with bad tumblr shit and other worthless quibbling and baiting garbage. If OP really is the same person as the whiner complaining about discrimination and how male and female brains aren't different but low verbal reasoning must be a male brain at work, then the thread really is cancer. My mistake for assuming there was something redeemable in this thread, I suppose.

You're still an idiot for crying how anyone who gives you shit must be a girl though. Don't go full retard, mate. Keep it in your pants.

Any woman on Holla Forums could easily redeem herself by simply saying she is traditional, she's saving herself for her husband, and that she won't degrade herself and to not mind her; but they get upset and cunty and get more and more hate for it.

There's no reason to mention being a woman at all. Being able to pass and join the discussion with your posts are the metric. Every woman that calls attention to her gender in any way whatsoever falls under the rules. There are good reasons for this, because if women are allowed to infiltrate any male (rational) space they turn it to shit in short order.

Just look at what happened to society. You want that for chans?

All "femanons" in this thread have a dick and balls.

tbh we had a woman infiltrate >>>/4chon/ awhile ago and the whole board went to shit while she was there and at first there was a bit of white knighting but eventually the entire board just wanted her to leave. It took fucking forever to get rid of her as the B.O. wouldn't ban her.

On the other hand, there's a woman I know that sometimes posts on /4chon/, but you could never fucking tell because she never ever calls attention to her gender in any of her posts and she's the 1% of females that is in a STEM field and is genuinely highly intelligent and writes all her posts with perfect grammar and logic and you'd never know she was a female.

This one exception aside every other female I've seen invade any board has always shat it up. This includes many other boards I browse. Vaginiggers are dumb af.

Usually true, faggots keep pretending to be women. I've seen actual women invade though and they're overwhelmingly always here because they're some dumb bitch that had a boyfriend who uses imageboards and got her introduced to imageboards. Women on Holla Forums are used up whores and usually deeply disturbed trash. Again, I only know two exceptions in this case (of virgin women using Holla Forums) and one was perfect the other was some kind of deeply fucked up part-abbo trash, and that's it. Most women have no desire to be here and flee the site right away.

There's a difference between traps and trannies. The former passes as a female, that's why it's called a trap.

If traps are buried landmines, trannies such as in your pic are burning red barrels with a nuclear symbol on them.

When did you decide to transition?

Done giving examples. This thread is trash. If you didn't make it that means you didn't work hard enough. Now follow the rules and show us the tits or GTFO.

Every single female at my college hated programming and had a really hard time comprehending it.
And no, nobody discriminated against their kind, on the contrary, teachers tried pretty hard to teach them and had a lot of patience, to no success.
I would really like to to be true but in my personal experience things are really more like

>>>/mgtow/
back to your containment board

Back to reddit

>>>/oven/
there are no girls on the internet

This board is full of failures, don't give me this inane anti-female propaganda!

Oh then you are looking for tumblr sorry

Butthurt autogynephile detected.

Have you looked in the mirror lately?

All hail the beast, destroy them all.

I'm studying in a quite high rank computer science/engineering school (in Europe), and here is what my real life experience and observations about female coders/computer engineers are.

Essentially, I would say there are two types of people in my CS school, and I assume it extrapolates well on other universities and schools.

There are the normies, who didn't know what linux was before they came here, who never typed one single line of code before the first assignment, and who sees technology as just a trendy, convenient way of earning shekels. They work on macs, think java is cool because muh garbage collection, and C is like « reinventing the wheel ». When they work, they compusively open facebook every ten minutes or so to get their dopamine rush. This is a painfully obvious pattern that I witness every single time I watch them working. The tiny few of them who happens to have side projects just code some shitty shoot'em up in javascript. They manage to pass the finals by just doing exactly what's asked of them, without giving any flying fuck about the how or why. This groups is (sadly) the overwhelming majority of my school.

The second kind of people, in which I consider to belong, and most of my friends, are the guys (yes, the GUYS) who spent their childhood playing with linux, programming and setting aside most of if not all their social life. They don't have facebook because they care about privacy and don't give a damn shit about their social image. They code in C because they understand the paradigm, and because they acknowledge that C++ is a miserable invention made for easying working on big project for people who can't structure their code for shit (mostly for people belonging to the first group I mentionned) while sacrifying purity, simplicity and elegance. More generally they reject the concept of object programming, because if it is natural for the human brain, it doesn't translate well at all to a machine. Hell, you may find people of this kind who actually like object oriented programming, but who can back their position with real arguments and not just the « it's better for big projects » maymay.

People of this kind always see the big picture in a project, have strong positions regarding pretty much anything tech-related because they care. Most of them use vim and a few of them use emacs, but all of them can defend their choice in an actual, serious discussion, without falling into le « it just werks », « it's easier » kind of shit people of the first kind end up with.

People of this kind have numerous side-projects, and in the case of my close friends, the low-level, C, esotheric-language-designing or nintendo-emulation hardcore kind of shit. Those people are the best assets a tech company can have, because they work extremely efficiently, are absolutely passionate about what they do, and have a tremendous experience that people of the first kind will not have in their entire lifetime.

So how does this relate to the man/woman thing ?

Well, I have literally never seen a woman of the second kind. I'm not saying they don't exist, I even want to believe they do. But from my actual, real life experience, they are virtually non-existent. There are about 20-30% of girls in my school, they literally all belong to the first kind. But they do not simply belong to it, they are literally the best, most representative example of what I described.

Some of my close friends are girls, of course, but even so, when we start speaking about serious shit like what could we do to improve C89 and make it the best language in existence, the last trendy vim plugin or our cross-platform, pure C89 graphic toolkit we are developping, they just roll their eyes like we are pathetic autists.

They're not into it and never will be. Most of them will end up in admnistrative positions or will head for more abstract/creative stuff (e.g finance or biology), to not get their hands dirty.

Damn... this makes me want to force all women to take testosterone. At last they would truly see.

you'd ruin their only worthwhile quality, their femininity

I couldn't take it, I stopped it at 10 minutes. But the curiosity got to me after that reply so I'm listening to the rest. With that, I may as well respond this time.

It's interesting, I suppose. I can't relate. I've never been good at communicating with [other] girls, I was never a feminist or even egalitarian. Never was interested in sex because I had no interest in men and the female body grossed me out (I was projecting, I suppose). Even pre-puberty I was interested in and excelled at STEM shit in school. I do have a healthier view about women and their biology (and especialy sex, thanks to Holla Forums and anti-porn threads), and I don't look like an ugly mtf tranny trying to poorly imitate a girl anymore. I'm still a "manlet" with a faggy voice though, but I didn't go into this for feels. I had physical symptoms to take care of.

I will say that I've seen it posted countless times that when people have gone on T that their mind feels more clear, and that when taking estrogen they feel more crazy. I think mtf tend to start out insane, but I'm sure the estrogen doesn't help. I tried taking birth control and it made my physical symptoms worsen so I stopped. But it also made my brain feel fuzzy too, so I'll believe it.

Sage for my off-topic shitty blogpost.

(checked)
This is true. Women are meant to be mothers of children, and homemakers. They don't need to be smart enough to do other kinds of work, even though it'd be nice in theory.

If technology is going to advance so far that the opportunity to program something is everywhere, it makes sense that it would have also advanced to the point where very little user input is required at all.

cancerous namefag confirmed for a tranny

Not true. Some may have already chopped theirs off.

Which part of "FTM" did you not understand?

Tits or GTFO. Other femfags already chose GTFO.

Why, what did he post?

You lost me at Vim. Uganda donations much? Fucking cuck.

Nice to see another redpilled female. Cheers! Birth-control messes with my hormone production so I just stopped taking it. The pull-out method is much more effective than most people realize.

This thread is shadow bump-locked

In my university, we have three courses
Software engineering
Networking and computer services
Computer science

Literally, literally barely there are any females here.
In a typical class of 20 students, only 2 or 3 of them will be female. Hell, some classes are 100% sausages sometimes.
Women are just not interested in the computer tech field at all.

This should be done to every thread you infest.

kek

for what? So you can look at a graph and see a 50 50 split of male and female? A waste of thought and effort. In the end it doesn't really matter if there are females in programming and it doesn't matter if males are in programming as long as there is someone doing that job

nice b8

feminine cock or btfo

CS requires a certain degree of autism that an overwhelming majority of biological women don't have.

Doesn't mean that outliers don't exist, but throughout uni I've met only ~4 of them compared to the dozens more that a) rely on beta cucks to do all the work for them, then use their wymyn status to springboard them into prestigious companies b) don't actually care about coding and just want to do management later on or c) delude themselves into going into the field for the sake of "proving the patriarchy", then inevitably switch to sociology because it's too hard. All 3 categories have mediocre to barely passable coding skills and have no real passion for the art.

If you manage to find one that is actually competent and cares about coding, hang on to her tight m8s.

Underrated statement.

Then it is true that americans believe being polarized is a good thing?

This shit writes itself.

Tits or GTFO

Because women are coddled and protected from the moment they're born. They are "daddy's princess" and aren't encouraged to do any hard work. Go to any CS class, 98% of the students are males, and if there are any females they're SJW gurl coders attention whores.