Niggers literally

My (((neighbours))) are filthy coons who've been blasting music since 2am in a block of flats. It's now 7am. How can I punish them?

At 3am I tried turning off the power to their place but it didn't seem to do anything. Flicking the switches on the powerbox for every flat turned off their lights but nothing happened to the coons.

There is too many people / not enough cover to slash their tyres or go and kill their stereo manually. They don't have a dog I can poison. How can I dick these filthy niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1IjZpPToGOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where do they live in relation to you? A floor down, one higher?

There is 4 flats next to eachother. I am right next to them.

call the popo. or usher in with a diversity firearm.

That makes it a bit trickier. But I understand. How about pooping on their doorstep in the morning? With a note maybe?

Is this a reoccurring thing or a one time thing?

Ausfag though, called police multiple times, they don't do anything because "Muh aboriginies dindu nuffin."

Also, i was thinking about putting a round or two of 140gr 6.5x55 through the wall, but in this cuckhole of a country my guns would literally get taken away for that. In the US I could put it down to an "accidental" discharge.\

How do I get a murrican wife for a greencard?

also dont poison dogs, you bag of cunts. the things dont get to choose their owners

Re-occuring. They party from 2am-2pm. Police don't do jack shit because they're abo's.

I do shift work and I am actually about to take my rifle and start shooting them. I'm not, that vulgar. I was thinking more like slash their tyres or hire the mob to put some Uzi rounds through their windows.

True. Don't punish the pets, punish their fucking piece of shit owners.

You know their car? Is it in an underground garage or on the ground? Set fire to it. Throw a molotov through their window, make sure you can do it and get away with it. If their appartment's on fire, is yours close enough to catch fire too?

Also, are you man enough to do it or just venting?

Fuck that, if killing their (non-existant) dog means they would feel some pain, fuck them, I would do it in a heartbeat.

He said no. Let's explore other options.

Molotov? No, I wouldn't risk the other neighbours, they're decent people. And the flats are right next to eachother, wall to wall. I've walked in a few times and told them to shut the fuck up, got in a fight with one of them last week and nearly ended up stabbing him if he didn't back off when I pulled out a knife.

They didn't call the police about me trying to stab him because they all have warrants for arrest and drugs but in reality the popo don't care. I've even shown photo evidence (me literally just poking my head over the fence and taking a photo) of drug use and such. They don't do anything.

earplugs mate, if you're a shiftworker, why the fuck are you not sleeping with these

dont poison animals, lots of suffering involved

Or call in and say you heard screaming and you think there's violence going on. Cops can now investigate and if they'll find something to put them away.

Hack through their wi-fi, plant CP, leak CP via their Facebook accounts

Well fuck dude, you've tried it all. The only possibility left is giving them a good beating. Do you have friends who you can rely on for such a thing?

If anything, knocking on (down) their door while they are asleep is the best time to do so.

This sounds good. Has to be something vague though right? If I say it's just a fight or something the coons will sit there and be like "aint no fitin here offisa."

Kek, you think earplugs stop *WUB WUB WUB BOOOM BOOOMB BANGBANG WUB WUB WUB WUB* all night?

Nigger cops are out of the question now. They are of no use to OP.

And fuck anyways, I've already been into the police station with evidence of serious crime happening and they havent done anything yet.

start bothering the cops about this, call every 3-4 days
eventually "if you are not going to take action, am i supposed to myself?" indignantly

don't you have to "sell your gun to the government"? you might as well put on your headphones and forget about them
inject melanin and say nigger every two words

Wow. Helpful, user. Very helpful.

if lots of people came on police, I'm sure they'll pressured to do something about it

call the police for disturbing the peace

t. doesn't read threads before posting in them.

didn't you try everything you could possibly try? here's one, go knock on their door then kindly and respectfully ask them to turn the volume down. please answer my first question, ya cunt

yes, I did not read the thread

I'm not OP. In any case, read the fucking thread and you will see why your post is useless.

i read OP, but not the thread. HAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I'LL DO WHAT I WANT YOU FAG

u made me cry user

EEEEEEERIKA

OP Here. Just an update if anyone is reading or has suggestions.

Nearly got into a fight with a 6'5 220lb ripped nigger. One second he is like "Aww sorry for last night man" while extending his left hand for a handshake. I said, "Wrong Hand, Mate." (left hand shaking is a massive insult, nigger probably wouldnt know because he's a nigger.) Then he said "I'll fucking break you then cunt."

He came into my yard so I went inside, locked the doors with the front curtains open
this guy is twice my size and buff as fuck negroid on steroids. Banging on my windows calling me a little pussy and stuff. So I got my shotgun and started cleaning it infront of the window and he fucked off.

His other friends all actually sincerely apologised and I seem to be cool with them, and they all agreed this ultra-nigger is a dumb cunt.

who the fuck are you?

Thermite on the smart meter. They'll get put on a watchlist.

no? That was semi automatic guns in 1996 after that one cunt killed like 10 people with an AR-15. Now it's ruined for the rest of us. I wasn't even born yet.

Normal Australian license holders can have, bolt, pump, single, and lever action guns and semi-automatic pistols of all kinds. (Including lever shotguns thank fuck) Feral Pest Controllers can have semi-automatic shotguns and rifles.

kek, better wish me some fucking good luck, then.

Maybe this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1IjZpPToGOg

do it

kek

The next time it happens simply call the cops user. Every jurisdiction probably has sound curfew regulations in effect. Most kick in at 10PM.

I'm American and I have literally never heard of this and I think you'e making it up.

Every goddamn time.

going over and telling them to shut the fuck.no sense of being a pussy about.

fify

This is now a fuckable black chicks thread

Lisen to this

They are already black, and that is the worst punishment we have on this planet.
Apart from buying up and closing down all the nearby chicken restaurants or inventing some sort of watermelon blight, there is nothing you can do to them that will be worse than they already are getting. Try moving to a non-nigger hood, dumbass.

Asian American here. I've never heard of left hand handshakes either. It might be an Aussie thing.
inb4 asian, american, pick one

do the community a favor and kill them

destroy their music, thats what they cherish the most. also their drugs too.

Fucking kek.

If he means what I think he means he's talking about how poo in loos use their bare left hand to wipe their asses with

craft a pound of gunpowder / smokebomb and set if off

Can't you just "convince" the cops to be more efficient about their work? I mean it's the best way to get rid of them you retard. Say you manage to slash their tires or something, do you think they won't figure it out?