Car Rams Crowd at Rally

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/us/2017/08/12/charlottesville-crash-protesters-video-orig-vstop-dlewis.cnn/video/playlists/charlottesville-white-nationalist-rally/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs_massacre
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tme1k/jason_kessler_organizer_of_unite_the_right/?st=j6cl856c&sh=c52aacd4
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/random-man-protests-interviewed-msnbc-ny-times-deep-state-shill-linked-george-soros/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tl7r2/viral_charlottseville_car_crash_witness_brennan/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6t9wfg/unite_the_right_is_a_sorosfunded_honeypot_psyop/dlj5wys/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tjsxk/found_on_craigslist_actors_wanted_to_dress_up/
youtube.com/watch?v=yBVXozgE6sI
youtube.com/watch?v=L58T2dl997A
youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w
youtube.com/watch?v=UGpFTrCYhoc
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-13/charlottesville-police-called-when-violence-began-“we’re-leaving-it’s-too-dangerous”
famousbirthdays.com/people/george-soros.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Faux news left this soooo ambiguous. Were the guys in the car leftists crashing into rightists? All they said was that some guys crashed into the crowd on purpose, then they condemned the right wing dudes because they assumed the rightists started the fight like always.

CHARLOTTESVILE IS BURNING

Looks like it was a Holla Forumsack. The crowd was leftists.

Why the fuck do they always resort to violence when people disagree with them?

Leftists riot and destroy property but the right resorts to criminal violence against unarmed crowds. Crashing a car into a crowd is the same technique used by terrorists and blacks in ghettos. The right's hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

vid related see plainly the gay flag

and link related cnn.com/videos/us/2017/08/12/charlottesville-crash-protesters-video-orig-vstop-dlewis.cnn/video/playlists/charlottesville-white-nationalist-rally/
see womens rights shills

MAGA

when your ideas are total bullshit so you have to mow people down with cars to get your points through their heads

Is your cave fully furnished or does it just have a computer and Internet access?

antifa is peaceful?

by no means, but they are violent against property, not people

it'll help with the overpopulation problem

sargon stream for faggots

Antifa had it coming tbh. They're the guys who gang up on defenseless people, who hit white guys surrounded by crowds with bikelocks and shit. Every pull has a push, equal outcome and whatnot. Did you honestly expect the right to just lie there and take it?

He was a leftist and hit other leftists because they were white………

That's been protocol for years. And they think it will allways be the same.

see vid related
the right does fight back
there's a difference between fighting in a clash between two armed gangs of political shills, and ramming an unarmed crowd with a car

this attack isn't justified and you would be unreasonable to suggest it is

Kangz make an appearance at the protest

great

jesus christ you are a dumbass
nazis=bad
america fought nazis, nazis are against america

I thought it was just a meme

Actually, i just found out. He WAS a liberal. The guy literally hit other leftists, presumably because they were flag-holding white people. You can attack him all you want, the guy was retarded.

supposedly the guy who started the protests
bernstain universe

Americans are fucking retarded. They have free access to guns but use it just as an ornament.
Anywhere else this would've been a fucking bloodbath.

You are literally cancer, tbh.

"nazis" died in 1945. right-wingers are not nazis you fucktard.

dude, they hold open debates and they have public speakers. it's just like the flat-earth community but more retarded.

That's both hilarious and sad. And it's such a fitting example of why the whole shitshow is pathetic.

The crowd was counter-protesting against a white nationalist protest.

wrong guy?

My first guess is he was high, hit the gas instead of the brake, panicked, and stomped on it.

just because you have a special snowflake political philosophy that makes you feel better than people doesn't make you right

so when leftists protest they are imitating nazis?

responding to this

Occams razor, why would he have been high in the car? No one one would risk that.

talking about the torch march here
keep with it, chum

False false flag…

Aaaaahhhahahahahaha, Jesus fuckin Christ, Holla Forums is so unbelievably tinfoily and tarded

You'd think they'd have learned that their detective skills are shut by now.

ooo if that guy isn't a Holla Forumsack i don't know who is

Holla Forums btfo, yet again

back to

Fucking REKT those Nazi Faggots.

Wow.. so the guy is writing on facebook from jail? Check your facts mate.

When will you people fucking learn.. Right / Left. It's just controlled opposition.

Ignore politics, Get money.

person in picture you posted has curly hair, thin neck
person in picture getting arrested has crew cut, thick neck
your detective skills are shit

sure is weird, any footage of it actually driving away?

kek

Whose streets? Our streets! Whose streets? Our streets! Whose streets? Our streets!

fuck dude, im starting to have doubts about this entire thing. the first video in the thread, the girl holds her fingers across the camera, thus being unable to see the car

satanic quads of truth

THIS IS A CONSPIRACY BY JOHN PODESTA AND HIS PEDOPHILE NETWORK

i was kind of suspicious of that too, but i think that might have just been a scared white girl too overcome to film properly

Yes, clearly Crooked Hillary and Obama are key players. The white Nationalists are obviously controlled opposition. It's like, geez, open your fuckin eyes!

okay, retard.

are you just as mad about this march as you are mad about communist anitfa groups?

Get the Fuck out of here! LEL we truely are reaching levels of autism never thought possible.

fuck off to somewhere better then
wait? you can't find anywhere?
what a shame.

How the fuck did you find your way here without ingesting a single red pill? Oy vey, normalfag.

i wouldnt be mad about the white nationalists if they weren't nazis. they can do whatever they want, but once the racial cleansing goes from meme to reality, that's where they cross the line

Theres some contradictions in your post.
You use an absolute number for that, while using a relative number for the murders. With debt you should be looking at it as part of GDP, or per capita to get a real scope.

America is pretty great though, even if for all the lefties.

The Tree of Liberty must be watered with the blood of thots and numales.

Mindless reactionaries.. The lotta ya.

This tbh.

Woops, meant for

I wonder if he was aware that this could carry a rather lengthy prison sentence

wait, i'm not in america. i'm in somewhere better. good luck in your shit country

all they said in the march was "blood and soil" right?
lol what? did you think we actually do this for shits and giggles? just like antifa is casually talking about abolishing class or banning certain speech. the left is fucking crazy, why should the right not delve into craziness itself? they're both controlled op and retarded, but one is more funny. we're witnessing end times, i'd like to just watch it from afar

but you neglect to name the place..hmm

I think it's time to go outside, user

hmm i also don't know what's anonymity

i meant america is going to shit. gang fights between right and left will be normal within the next year.

anonymity in this case would only matter if you literally were the physical country and not one out of however many millions

he could be pic related
that would give him away

did the counter protest actually propose to do any of those things?
no.
did the main protest cross the line?
yes.
has antifa crossed the line?
yes.

and you'll burn with the rest of us should anything fall

this is not reddit.

oh god no

you're familiar with antifa and their rhetoric, right? they don't have to shout it out 24/7 for us to know what they're endgame is.
okay, i agree with you, but not for the same reasons.
sorry, not a burger. good luck fighting off on two fronts

It was a lefty and he ran over leftys

dont think the counter protest was antifa
they had womens rights and gay flags and no masks
antifa usually has masks

i think they were antifa. remember antifa isn't a countrywide group. they differ from state to another. some with (((funding))) get uniforms and other cool shit, others don't. i've seen antifa meetups with no masks before. i'll try to find it

Thank god I live in the midwest. All cities that have grown large enough to have protests of any sort need to be burned to the ground. All of this shit is disruptive and obnoxious to decent people like myself who just want to go about our daily lives to work and the grocery store and then home.

trips of truth
but wouldn't burning them down be an act of protest?

It would be an act of mercy.
Large cities breed disease and degeneracy.

the league of shadows just like in my comics

The league of shadows did literally nothing wrong tbh

What was the high score?

yay lets go throw rocks at the nazis, this will be fun tee hee

nice rationalizing, Holla Forums
you've been humiliated in the public eye. accept it.

WHO IS THIS MAN???!!!11

Rocks are technically weapons. Antifa used Pepsi as a weapon before, why are rocks different?

Rocks can't cause an obesity and diabetes epidemic in the population.

yfw when Holla Forums tries to paint the driver as some nazi when in fact the driver was a lefty convinced he was racing into the nazis, oops accidentally killed the group that was standing in opposition to le nazis.

Now watch the news as both officials and civilians put a spin on it.

You are all serfs

they can if they're pop rocks.

Fuck you

What sort of debt is this supposed to be showing? It obviously isn't national debts.

lol, that's how i know that you know that your country sucks shit

BAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEDDDDDDDDD
nigger

don't act like you don't love it.

Personally I'll fuck up any whiteboi that gets near me now. You just declared war on every PoC today and I'm NOT going to let this slide.
#blackprideworldwide

why is there a spinning green skull in the bottom right corner of this board, are we trying to look like some bad hacking movie from the 90s?

It's to keep the cucks away, drumpfcuck.

You best be baiting user

Just means more Holla Forums kids to come shit up the place for "le happening" to me.

niggers never bait.

they lack the intellect.

more like trying to attract autistic edgelords

new here?
the css changed inexplicably several days ago…

cry, cry more antifa bitch.

go fuck yourself, scum.

the real nazi survivors now control USA goverment with the clintons and the jews.

newfag.

non white here.

our skin color don't magically take control of our mind faggot.

I'm republican and I'm brown as fuck.

LOL, crisis actors.

i was just speaking about the irony of it. the leaders of a racialmovement, aren't of the race the protest is about lulz fucking americans, amirite
faggot

is how much each citizen owns if everyone had to pay it from their wage.

sometimes non white people can think for themselves.

they're againsts the same scum I also hate, antifas and lefties.

Holla Forums has changed.

James Fields: mother's surname (((Bloom))), mothers maiden name (((Meyer))). This guy is almost certainly a plant.

Every fucking time!

oyy vey

Great jorb, Holla Forumsacks. Full retard x 10.

This is the most redpilled post I've seen all day, 8/pol/ really has fallen

something tells me it would be different if they weren't white *cough* SJW BS *cough*

SJWs are all the same subhuman garbage; take for example white nationalists, the moment their shit is uncovered, they want to lower the bar

8/pol/ is more fake news than CNN and MSNBC combined.

All Fucking Nazis Must Fucking Hang.

wasn't based stickman married to a tranny?? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

check my dubs dysnomia

blacks are the real aryans Hitler wanted

8/pol/ is worse than the (((MSN)))

At least with the (((MSN))) you can filter out their lies (adjectives), but with 8/pol/ anything they say can be a fabrication to fit their SJW narrative.

When are we going to ban Jewish assault cars?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs_massacre

Since when are Holla Forumsacks sjw??

Also, all this righty bashing when lefty neither knew exactly what was going on. Are you commies so desperate to feel ratified that you'l now take on the role of the jew?

i watched it at the bar and laughed

Are you fucking retarded? The faggot mods ban people who go against the narrative. Heck, people openly report and ask for bans.

SJW is literally that, social justice because normal justice is oppressive, a genocide.

I bet the lives of every white boy alive today that you're 100% correct.

I bet the virginity of the fiances of white Nationalists that I'll get dubs too

Reroll

You are pretty fucking twisted up if you believe Holla Forums is anything like rl sjw's.. It goes without saying that political board can and will have biased mods, as is with lefty.

I bet it was a V6 model too smh fam

Ignore him, he's just salty he can't into Holla Forumss pub culture and fails to handle the bantz

check out all those peaceful baseball bats and clubs bahahaahahaha

dat driver dindu nufffin do

Its weird that when these things happen literally everyone is holding phones, but we only ever see one or two videos of the event.

I'll bet his daddy was still making payments on that car

it wasn't him you fucking weasel

Man up you fucking faggot. We've wanted a race war for a long ass time, now that signs of one are finally happening you dismiss it as a false-flag? How do I know you're not the shill here? When the real race war starts your family will be the first to get raped by a pack of wild niggers

i loved when they burnt their own cities nov. 9th

i think its funny. whites siding with niggers think they are going to be safe, but in reality they will be the first attacked.

there is no justification for this attack
the alt-right is becoming isis with fucking car ramming, nice job holding up the white race

this is nothing new. same game new faggots playing

Where do you think you are? This isn't a reddit-hugbox..

Who the fuck are you people even, certainly not regular posters here.

if you actually believe this you're delusional

we are anonymous
we do not forgive
we do not forget
the corrupt fear us
the worth join us
upboat to join le epic haxorz

you're a classic reactionary
there won't be a race war because most people just want to go about their business in peace

You don't the moralfaggotry is strange at all? Who are you people..

you're fucking delusional

l>You don't the moralfaggotry is strange at all?
wat

shop when?

You were saying?

Nigga have a look in this thread, these posts are wholly uncharacteristic. me thinks some journos are trying to stir things up.

oh i dont give a fuck about any of these posts. but to think racial or whatever made up tensions arent going to boil over somewhere is pure ignorance. doubtful in my city but even possible.

shithead racist drives into a crowed of other shitheads. this is fun to watch. fuck them both. let them both fuck each other up big time. we should just sit back, make bets and keep score.

Was he slow?

no problem with that. it's just that they represent the entire movement. they are public speakers for it. bizarre to me.

lol no

Regular poster here. This attack was unjustified and unacceptable.

I want a white ISIS. I hope we get to that point soon.

You type like a faggot.

he should've drove faster

your birth was unjustified and unacceptable.

is that a male or female? kek

Submit it to the courts.

you fucking shitlord, xir is a nonbinary pansexual. get it through your thick skull, cisshit faggot.

false flag?

religion of peace xD

does anyone actually know what the guy driving the car's political opinions are?
or are you all just assuming shit left and right?

did you just ASSUME that the terrorist was from ISIS?

Go on jewtube and you'll figure it out

xD

Guy's pictured earlier that day with a stick and shield with nazifags. Pretty fucking clear.

Nazifags had to draw that, we get our pictures from real life : ^)

Protestors blocked the roads.
The people hit got whay they deserved.
The driver didnt mount the sidewalk to plow through people he just drove down the road like anyone else. People refused to get out of the way. Its their own fault. He did nothing wrong imho.

It really is sad how far the alt-right has fallen in the last few years. Even 3 or 4 years ago it seemed like they generally had some valid criticisms, but then once they have some people they support actually trying to govern their ideology just fails to mature or evolve. They just continue being anti-anti-anti. The alt-right is like a broken clock that was right years ago and hasn't kept up with reality.

fake news

HOW DOES IT FEEL, CUCK?

Only killed 1 fat bitch and zero niggers.

Utter failure.

I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER

jaywalkers get rekt

This sensationalistic bullshit is cancer

trips confirm. jaywalkers deserve what they get

Looks like OJ.
Probably made a deal with CIAniggers to get an out-of-jail card

"war" is perfect justification for attacking your enemy

Antfa and black lives matter in riot gear, body armor, carrying, baseball bats, sticks like shovel handles, clubs, makeshift flamethrowers, bottles of piss, etc and where assaulting violently people who were unarmed other then those who had flags.

False flag operation? Deep state , Soros , obama fingerprints everywhere
Turns out the guy(Democrat) organizer of the United rally ( hate group) was a full fledged Obama supporter for 8 years, Was Involved in the Occupy Movement, totally changed his views in November 2016.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tme1k/jason_kessler_organizer_of_unite_the_right/?st=j6cl856c&sh=c52aacd4
The guy who just happened to record like he knew something was going to happen has with worked with a the Obama admin and CIA over seas also the 1st man the media interviewed
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/random-man-protests-interviewed-msnbc-ny-times-deep-state-shill-linked-george-soros/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tl7r2/viral_charlottseville_car_crash_witness_brennan/

Turn out Soros funds both United and and Antifa
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6t9wfg/unite_the_right_is_a_sorosfunded_honeypot_psyop/dlj5wys/

then you have ads on craigslist for Actors and flash mobs/paid protesters
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tjsxk/found_on_craigslist_actors_wanted_to_dress_up/
The fact the Neo Nazis looked clean cut and not rugged as usual, and flags that just came out fresh out of the packages still had the fucking fold marks…

You have the chants and tiki torch march that lines up with what happened in Ukraine was which an part coup that happened there, was sorros funded , CIA ukraine - DNC CIA connections looks like this whole thing is a psyops
youtube.com/watch?v=yBVXozgE6sI

another video
youtube.com/watch?v=L58T2dl997A

Charlottesville CRISIS ACTOR COMPLETELY CAUGHT LYING!! Staged Car Crash
youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjRECCG2w

You have a Democrat gov and mayor, police ordered to stand down, united protesters forced to go though the violent armed antifa mob
youtube.com/watch?v=UGpFTrCYhoc
ACLU is sueing and confirms the stand down order
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-13/charlottesville-police-called-when-violence-began-“we’re-leaving-it’s-too-dangerous”

and the whole fucking even happened? On George Soros birthday…
famousbirthdays.com/people/george-soros.html

I have zero sympathy for people who wish to destroy historical monuments because they don't like the events they represent.
I don't care if you're a huge faggot communist, a lolberg, or some nazi larper, you deserve to die for trying to erase the past because you can't cope with it.
I'm just sad more of them didn't die.