FIGHT

FIGHT

What? Why didn't that guy smash that bitch?

It's cool how women have full immunity to be violent against men with no recourse and then feel pumped up about it afterward

Joking aside.

I've been practicing MMA for 6 years now, along with box for 7 years, I think I could.

As well as bodybuilding for 4 years, 1.87m for 86kg.

The speed I'm granted is mad, and so are my reflexes. I'd just have to wait for him to rush towards me and throw good punches right at his head. I'd not let him go, any mistake and the gorilla's done for. There'll always be virgins here thinking that it's impossible. Nothing is impossible with willpower to begin with, my friends. And secondly, you're not gonna do anything with the cowardly-shaped bodies you've got.

Any barely trained man can defeat a gorilla with a knife. With bare hands, it's not necessarily more complicated, all it requires is technique.

bump

skinny dude had the perfect opening to kick tubby's teeth in

Gloves? I guess?

Wow It's not wwe.

Headbutt.

did nothing wrong.

kek. i tried this before. same results

Why is a woman a ref?

WHERE IS THE FUCKING REST? WHITE CUCKS BTFO!!!! BY A FUCKING MANLET SPIC!!!!!!!

it works so well in mortal kombat

Can nogs ever fucking fight fair?

you're supposed to kick the outer foot so his legs spread apart!

even other nogs will tell you, the south african ones are some sort of hivemind

is this a real video

What the hell.

Humanity…

/r/ing the video of two huge groups of kids in different colored shirts that march towards each other in a big field and beat the shit of each other with a perturbator song in the background.

This?

My obliques.

Is that guy retarded?

yes, its a downie

Who the hel gets in to a fight , dont ppl know that nigs are tribalist monkeys?

no

There are no south african nogs, south africa was empty of ppl until whites arrived. you are talking about the bantu nogs, they are all inbred so you would expect the same behavior and thought patterns

Wow

Dont get in a fight with other nigs around.
Even if they dont know the guy you are fighting with, they will jump in and kick you in the head if you are wining and are the non black guy

Yeah

Women "you gone go to jail, imgone get my guys to fuc k you up"

They just constantly promote violence for the joy of watching it

2vs1

Because he's probably already looking at some bullshit charge about forcing that girl to attack him. If he defended himself he'd be going to jail.

because he is a bitch that's why.
Loads of dudes hit girl and don't get any time for it.
It's just that you can't go into the court like a scared lil bitch. Fear makes you look guilty. But overconfidence will been seen as arroagance. Go in calm and collected, like you know these bullshit charges 'bout to get dropped.

I need to get the fuck off this board before I catch this

you mean the inner foot so his legs spread

Technique does'nt work.

There both cracker you arertard

niglets, dont ya just love em

wtf is with that second one? they had the numbers, they could have destroyed the 4 of them. even if they just fell on them

LOL is that fucking shortround?

I'm so sad
I don't even have the willpower to become a hyperviolent guy who beats women just how they like it

hey don't worry about it, some women like guys who aren't violent.

Lol. No they don't, they won't even listen to you unless you smack them around a bit. All of them. Women are insane.

W O W
O
W

Go workout.

Go pacquiao

all niggers should be shot

trash fam

Theres probably a dude just out of camera shot. Looks like the legs at 00:47 seconds.
Regardless, he's a little bitch.

He know what he do.

You mean't
Jose Raphael Hernandez

Start carrying pepper spray. Let feminists cry that male pepper spray is somehow to potent for them.