#colinKaepernickGObackToAfrica

#colinKaepernickGObackToAfrica
Let's get this trending on twitter. Even normies on face started to call for entitled wealthy blacks who are bitching at whites to go back to Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kaepernick7?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck this nig. He is garbage now and he is desperate for attention

this fucking piece of shit does nothing to help niggers with his millions or donate any of his fucking free time to help niggers, fuck this fucking piece of shit

sasuga

maybe you should be focused on real issues instead:

that thread is shit.

so does his blm muzzie gf know he's a degenerate?

Wew, the tension is spilling into the circus. It would seem that things will be getting intense over the next few months.
Inb4 cubs win the last world series ever

In some ways, this is great. Just like with the damage done to Mizzou by BLM chimping, this is going to hurt niggers ability to get drafted into the NFL. Teams are already trying to recruit ones that won't deal drugs in the off season or beat their girlfriends on camera, now they're going to be looking into these nigger's nigger's political leanings.

Not to mention how much this sort of shit turns off normalfags. Half the reason they tolerate niggers is because the niggers are supposed to only act like the Fresh Prince while on camera and in public. Be "cool, funny, non-threatening, apolitical". Especially in a case like this where your nigger politics threaten the performance of their handegg team.

With the way they're playing, I need to start hanging around /sp/

Not that I care about PR but you know the media will spin this in his favor. In any case he is probably just drumming up a fit so he can get traded or something since he was pissed with his team for a good while. I can bet he is hoping they bench him since people will be pissed with him and the team and then people will pressure them to trade him where he will turn around and make some sort of apology and go from there.

Athletes are always pulling shit like this.

That would officially cap off the craziest year of all time

I want to see this just to see the board burst into flames.

a little mentally challenged, are we?

Just saw this story. How the hell could life be better for a nigger anywhere who gets to play as an NFL quarterback earning millions? Where else in the world could a nigger make that sort of living playing games?

The merger with negroid thugs and islam continues

Be smarter, Holla Forums.

He still has a giant crucifix tattoo on his arm

That's gonna make things awkward with his new sandnigger friends

Nah. He'll just have to cover it up if he goes to a mosque. Converting to Islam is like being born again Christian. Whatever you did, whoever you were, and sins you've committed are instantly erased in that moment.

It's the IRL oath breaker.

Let's do it Holla Forums extra point if we get even niggers to turn on him!

That boobman has a pretty big dongus.

People said the same thing about the backlash against BLM.

You say that like if their a differences.

I'd rather we tell Obama to >>>/africa/, but have fun handeggfags.

And thus explains why niggers love islam

Niggers don't actually care about islam or its tenets

It's just an excuse for them to continue their violent behaviour

Literally a niggerfaggot.

Most of Islam's tenets are doing violence against non-believers, so morally most of what niggers do under Islam is totally in line with Islamic principle.

Pretty much

But Detroit the same thing as Africa

Plus I think he might be part jew

I remember a report in ESPN that said he was part jew

The nose knows

I thought that was Megan Fox from the thumbnail.

He's got twitter: twitter.com/kaepernick7?lang=en

I'm obviously not advocating it (wink, wink) but it'd be funny to send him a few pics like the one comparing him to a monkey.