the patriarchy

partiarchy

Because masculinity is cancer.

Gender is a dangerous spook.

Actually a good question
Men also commit suicide (successfully) more
Who knows why

men use violent methods like guns and falls while women OD on pills

Testosterone makes people more likely to take risks.

THIS
We need to arm more women with the means to euthanize!

Fine, I'll say it. Women aren't as competent as men. Sure they can kill one or two, but you need a certain level of ability to kill a large amount of people.

Also, things like assault rifles are too heavy for women.

we should really just start constructing suicide booths tbh

social and mental pressure ?
men have been taught to Romanticize self-sacrifice and pain so others can live without it

and i am for Romanticizing self-sacrifice tbh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers

someone see if there are any women in here

Women murderers tend to be serial murderers, not rampage or spree murderers. No idea why.

Why are shitposters always Holla Forums

are you saying allah condemned us to this absurd existence like the gods condemned sysiphus

Because men have more agency than women

Here's a book on the subject I've recently started reading. Others here seem to think its good.

Any insights so far

lewd

men are inferior

And our reward after leaving this absurd world is nothing but endless sanguineism

This is absurdity it its purist
If allah give me heaven i will ask him to let me walk in hell every now and then

Women have a better way to inflict misery on the world, they give birth to children.

top kek

This is true. Men are just better at killing. Women are good at getting maybe one or two kills by poisoning people but men are better at killing on a larger scale.
I'm not even saying this as an insult (since I'm a man myself). It's just a fact.

Women status: B T F O

Indira Gandhi and Thatcher are just dykes tbh.

Men are better than woman are everything outside of child rearing honestly. Even mindless violence

Women kill with guile (less coverage) and usually within the womb.

Men kill openly and outside the womb.

Also testosterone.

Be glad about it, a few crazy shooters are better than men without the will to fight and die in general.

Civilization was built upon them.

it's testosterone.

Women kill more people than men have ever killed (abortions)

pro-choicers BTFO

But killing isn't intrinsically wrong user!

Unborn babies are just genetic chaff tbh

Two explanations:
1. There are fundamental psychological differences which cause men to turn to violence more often.
2. The social and economic conditions which turn ordinary people into mass murderers are almost exclusively experienced by men.

I think both of those are true to an extent, although the first is probably the more significant factor.

Such as?

CAPITALISM.

You want better analyses?

tl;dr
late capitalism
tv shows you shooting people is ZO KOOL
sexuality is represed, because morals (like Nazis and catholic church did. It's about control)
you have shitty life and noone to blame
you are given the excuse "it's ze zooz! Ze degenerates! ze infidels".
You are a man and you are treaded as inferior by your society. Your problems are less important.
You are threatened all the time, yet you cannot fight back, for you don't know what is attacking you. Capitalism

And in the end…

"Those guys did it, and everyone knows them now.. .. I'm gonna do it too!"

Again, Read Zizek.

It's pure ideology

Grouxo poster is probably the best poster of this board along with the Marx poster

No no bad lefty BAD
you don't just blame Capitalism alone
one day we will have mass shooting in Communism what we will say ?

We need to take any issue under capitalism and then imagine it out side of capitalism effects to see if there is something more to it

Everybody loathes and distrusts each other in the capitalist society that breeds and incentivizes greed and competition. However, because men's biological instinct to crave for sex overrides all their priorities and beliefs, women have the protection of men who will white-knight for them, whether it's subconscious or explicit. There are exceptions to this phenomenon, but they are the minority.

People like Elliot Rodger, Stefan Molyneux and the MRAs believe that women are to blame for this social issue.

People like Anita Sarkeesian, Laci Green and the feminists believe that men are to blame for this social issue.

People who are capable of critical thought understand that this is a systemic issue where the source of the social issue is the socioeconomic system, not the symptoms that derive from it.

okay

No am not. I'm not sleeping enough and always during the day, so my brain is not working well and I mess up everything.

+1 to that. Or else we will never be truly free from capitalism.
So, we need to develop better psychology, make it available to the people and so on.
And this is how USSR failed.
"Psychology is for bourgies".

something like this yeah , there is nothing as a "direct cause" there is only "major cause"

Disregarding the overall imbecility of your claim, you do realize that a majority of abortion doctors are male right?

Because bitches don't give up the pussy, and some men just crack

It's literally impossible to imagine a world without capitalism.

This is true.

Hundreds of rounds of Ammo can be quite heavy. Too heavy for a woman to effectively lug around.

this tbh bud

i know i can imagine a world without capitalism

read zizek

i've read zizke
and i can imagine a non utopian world communism

Because they are not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_female_serial_killers

Read Bonnano

Because when women fail they're told to blame the system, when men fail they're told to blame themselves.

they aren't - it's a conspiracy of the matriarchy
the-line-up.com/9-female-serial-killers/

Source?

It also keeps them cool under pressure. Men with to much estrogen however are the violent ones. That is why roidrage exists as a concept.

No. A white woman will have more agency than a black man. Everyone knows that.

How is this thread related to leftist politics or even regular politics?

If you want a half baked opinion, male virgin losers think this cathartic act will redeem the impotency (not sexual though that could be argued, I meant in terms of power) that they had in their life and inflict the most devastating punishment on those who made their life a misery ie the last laugh.

In their eyes normies who held contempt for them throughout their life (and would have continued to do so let's be honest) are the bane of their existence and the best way to hurt normies is to murder their children. Nothing could be worse a fate for most people.

Socially outcast women can always rely on a quick desperate fuck to sate their minimum level of social needs and because of this, never venture into that dark lonely abyss that these men do.

because females don't get caught? sage for cancerous idpol having fuckall to do with leftism

patriarchy

when the patriarchy is threatened, it sends it's male sentinels to go rogue into suicidal murderous attacks against womyn.