Racists Anonymous is Now Real

About a dozen people attend the weekly meetings, and are on different steps of racism recovery, according to RA facilitator Carol Stanley.

“Well, some people say they’re racist, some people say they’re not sure,” Stanley told Fox46 Charlotte. “But we’re becoming clearer and clearer on the unconscious racism that we all carry. It’s a way to address one’s own racism as a spiritual practice and discipline.”

The group uses a modified version of the 12-step program pioneered by Alcoholics Anonymous, according to a recent Facebook post.

archive.is/p0nTv

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/06/04/hate-speech-prosecution-in-montana/?utm_term=.522b79557e17
archive.is/KqaEP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Their Christian btw, not leftists.

I thought Holla Forums is already Racists Anonymous…

Good place to recruit like minded folks.

I have lived long enough to see literal brainwashing facilities be made. I'm not quite living in a brave new world but I give it 5 years and I'll be there.

I've got my plane tickets ready.

I can't wait for the first meeting!

Christian brainwashing facilities, what a mess. To be honest it should shock me but I just expect it now that some white traitor will just stab another white in the back for good goy points

My name is Hugh Mungus…

and I hate Jews.

Hello Hugh, name is Mike Oxbeeg and I'm a white supremacist.

From their facebook.

I hope this has gotten attention from some of the people legitimately wanting to join the group

Lol, these people aren't even proper racists. These are the sort of people who at the most lock their car doors when a black guy walks by because they feel nervous. But they have no intellectual backing to their so-called racism. They don't know crime statistics or history. They doubtlessly don't know about the jews. They're nothing but a bunch of cucks who are suffering from "white guilt".

That all said, this tactic shows a lot of potential. 10/10

It would be a shame if an intellectual racist decided to join the program.

Top notch user.

Is someone going to dump some race realism material while crying facetiously how they just can't ignore the statistics & overcome their racism?

Horrible news.

If this group spreads, we should all try to infiltrate it and confront them with arguments like this under the guise of asking them to help you debunk it so that you can stop believing it.

After all, how can such a group function unless they actually address our racist beliefs? And of course they can't really do that, since we're right.

Should we infiltrate them?

Why haven't you already?

Definitely raid their social media. Right now it looks like just one local cuckshow, not a national organization or anything. If they become national, IRL infiltration should be considered, but the inherent risks of doing that should be very carefully weighed.

>Mr. John, i'm FBI, you are under arrest
A bitter honeypot.

Holy shit that post is epic!

So Community Sings are now real. How long until Orgy-Porgy?

Racism isn't illegal dumbass.

You can't go to jail in freedom land for being racist.
I love how this is memed over and over on Holla Forums as an excuse to never organize, because you'll be arrested somehow for being right winged/racist

Yet, it will soon be.

I live in Charlotte. It's liberally cucked beyond belief.

No, it really won't be. Despite all the many decades of kvetching, the First Amendment remains as strong as it ever has been.

Are you a Europoor or something? Why don't you try reading up on American law before making such inane claims.

perhaps not yet, but are you aware how your life could be destroyed even though we're at a corssroads in our political culture? Just because the alt-right have made inroads with their griefs, doesn't mean that we are any less screwed if it comes to the point where an obxnoxious fat, disgusting, black/jewish/latin/dyke doesn't like what you have to say, then labels you a racist and without pause, you instantly don't get that job you were counting on, OR you lose your job once it's found out you made disparaging remarks against a snowflake. If you want to organize, Trump's the way to go, but if you go full 14/88 skinhead retardation, then you're never going to get anywhere. We have to use soft-power like our enemies did when introducting those hate crime laws. Everything is gradual, user, if we hadn't subverted twitter and other social media for so long, we wouldn't have been as successful as we are now.

Yes I am but it's like your second amendment, it went from shall not be infringed to needing some special stamp for certain accessories and outright ban for full auto except for class 3 guys.

You better go to this and blast Notorious KKK in the parking lot

hows my photoshoping?

It's not bad.

Nailed you as a Europoor. There are no tax stamps for racism, now fuck off.

I did not deny I was Euro faglord, I literally said I was in the first three words.

It's called nature.

Also there's no tax stamps but there leftards willing to dox and blackmail you.

the Holla Forums needs more contrast against it's background imho

Requesting this as a new banner.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/06/04/hate-speech-prosecution-in-montana/?utm_term=.522b79557e17

We should respect other nations and ethnic groups, since racism isn't a real solution to anything, but work towards to make our societies separate and homogeneous, so we won't lose our uniqueness, and preserve our heritage. White European countries can fend off the growing migration problem when there's still time.

Americans though, will have to deal with civic nationalism, to motivate white young people to mate with their own kin, and grow white ethnicity in numbers to prevail.

Racism is a mark, insult and naive ideology that would never move anything forward. You aren't making the world a better place for white people if you are swearing on blacks 24/7.

Jews are the different story though, they won't let you make homogeneous white society anymore, that's why they must be removed from everywhere, especially from positions of power. Without jews in your government, and preferably in your country, even ethnic minorities will be more loyal to white people, since that loyalty and father figure of white man is being stolen by a jew.

Kill yourself

Cocksucking is a worse ideology, faggot.

Hey guys, just a reminder that these aren't REAL Christians. REAL Christians work day and night for the benefit of the white race.

Yes, Real Christians post deus vult on the internet.

Hugh Mungus wut?

are they cucks or uber trolls
omg, thats awesome

Eat shit Ahmed, you're all untermenschen.

That's surely a troll post. I mean c'mon, there are WAAAYY too many redpills in there for it to be sincere.

Oh, now you're using crime statistics as a justification for racism? If you went to Racists Anonymous, they would explain to you that

Crime statistics are no excuse for racism. You can't be a Christian and a racist too.

I hope Racists Anonymous comes to a church near you soon, user.

JIDF please go

Your heart can be filled with love, but you cannot sleep next to a rabid dog.

Sorry guys, I had a roof (what we call a slip) and helped Moonman liquidate three blocks of Section Apex last week.

post yfw this is just a way for shitlords to rent buildings to hang out in while staying anonymous

heres mine

Is she going to blow him?

Hey, you think you could spam that picture into a few more threads? I don't think seeing it a dozen times is quite enough for us to get the idea. Thanks.

I would love to see Sam Hyde visit the place.

Christianity is dead.

Or Carl Ashton. Bring a hidden camera.

Yes, the billions of Christians on Earth aren't the real Christians, only a couple of thousand very special people are the real Christians.

Classic euroshit logic.

No they're Cuckservatives.

bretty gud idea right here

2nding these dubs

The Bible forbids race-mixing.

Try doing your homework next time faggot.

Christianity has been so subverted that it has a fuckton of different branches now, it is in no way 1 religion and in no way do all Christians support Leftard ideology.

Also nice going there casually disregarding The Crusades, where Christians literally fought with their lives on the line for the lives of other fellow Christians.

Only in the Torah, and it only applied to Jews.

Now we're subject to "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

Why were the Crusades fought in the Jewish "Holy Land" and not in Moor-held southern Europe?

Was the sex-slave trade called the "Children's Crusade" somehow good for Europe or even Christianity for that matter?

So I guess you know more about the Bible than Pastor Anderson. What's your church?

Yes, tens of thousands of whites died in senseless wars, not for territorial expansion of their people similar to British colonialism, but for kingdoms in alien lands.

And that's not even counting the Crusades that were undertaken against other Europeans.

I see no reason to be upset here :^)

The logic here makes even less sense than alcoholics anonymous.
How are they even going to spin the higher power bullshit on this?

Nein. As your fellow Christian Holla Forumsacks will tell you, race is an idol. All that separates people is devotion to Yahweh and Rabbi Jesus. A godly nigger is greater in god's eye than an atheist white man. God would probably even prefer his daughter to marry the godly nigger.

Never fails to amuse me fam.

I know more about christianity than you do. That is why I hate it.

Yanks tbh…

I do know more about christianity than 99% of Christians, yes.

Change the Holla Forums to white and maybe put a black stroke around it. Also move it up a bit so it's centered vertically.

This guy has the right idea.

No amount of armchair 14/88'ing will make a place where we can prosper possible, the only REAL way that would occur is for some grand-happening, essentially cleaning the slate, though I have a feeling most of us will be dead if that were to occur, despite how much prepping we do.

It's one thing to dislike blacks, spics and other minorities based on their observable behavior and think of pragmatic solutions to those problems, it's another entirely if you think wiping them ALL out (even those who align with your moral standards) is the only way to get what you want out of life (which I assume is a way of preserving your heritage, raising a family, owning land, etc)

Kikes are really only an issue because they're doing what the white race WISHES it was doing right now (and that's essentially ruling) though Europeans tend to be less fucking rat-like and subversive when it comes to that.

If you want to save the white race, you do it by acting within your sphere of influence.

Realistically, the best way to achieve this is to essentially sterilize violent felons, and remove affirmative action in both education and business.

The population will naturally adjust, putting whites back on top, and letting those who play by OUR RULES stay.

ebin

This user is a thinker.

THIS

Yes Federal Agent Shlomostein, please explain to us how we can achieve a complete minority holocaust.

Are you gonna sell us some nerve gas?

jews are the only exception.

They've earned their extinction.

this could be a big opportunity to red pill some people, they're already racist so we got that.

That they have, something about their race compels them to infect every-single-fucking culture they inhabit, creating Golems that reasonable people who just want to live and prosper, have to fucking deal with.

Another solution, obviously is the destruction of the welfare state.

Dox when?
Someone should go there wearing a Kill Whitey t-shirt and go full "racism against whites does not exist" BLMnigger. Bonus points if you're white and claim to be trans-black.

So it's another cult?

You're assuming racism means exterminating other races or some shit from Hollywood Nazi movies.

Hitler thought that it was sufficient to deport them and get them out of government.

He was wrong. He was very wrong.

Precisely. These types of people are only a couple redpills away from full 14/88.

Someone should infiltrate those meetings and drop redpills under the guise of trying to recover.

This is amazing. Someone go and record a session please.

How much of a cuck do you seriously have to be to police your own thoughts?

I would just go there and never shut up about how proud I am to be white. Doubt I would last a session.

Why couldn't we have Aldous Huxley's Brave New World instead of George Orwell's? People would have accepted Aldous Huxley's world of comfort and consumption.

So that will go nowhere

Not much.
There were psychologists in germany reporting of people seeking help for not sharing the ideals of the welcome culture.

When everything around you tells you that you are sick for thinking certain thoughts, you belive it.

This is probably how faggots must have felt pre 70s, lel.

And it will have the opposite of the intended effect. People will realise they aren't alone and have people they can share with, then connect with one another and then start up their own RWDS.

Got there before all of us.

Excellent trolltacular posting.

Christians sound like faggot bitches looking to be culled like the sheep they emulate.

Someone hits you you hit back harder or you lose everything forever.

You and your godly nigger shit.

You know , the more I think about it, this might be a good way to hold Holla Forums meetups in public. Call it racists anonymous but just don't publicize the meetings for the general public.

There's a lot of /comfy/ rooms that are used to private 12 step meetings there and charge very little.

Same thing really (unless they're jewish first).

Spose I'm getting jaded. It takes abit to make me laugh out loud. This did it.

Thanks, user.
: )

So they acknowledge that racism is natural and we evolved to be racist? Oy vey

He wasn't alone.

Someone needs to infiltrate and say they're the physical embodiment of all racism

Nothing fucking disturbs me as much as black kids with blue eyes.

MDE world peace episode 4
Meme it

The feature of the AA hall is there is no liquor too.

My name is Bob.

I'm a lifelong racist.

10/10 i tried too but I suck at this

fucking layers man just fuck off already

whoops

You goys are both right in your own little ways
Yes there is no laws against racism, you can randomly call a nigger a nigger if you want, but the Jew is crafty.
The Jew understands that it doesn't need to legislate racism away in most circumstances, because what would happen in many cases if a normalfag called a nigger a nigger?
They would lose their job
They would lose friends
They would be kicked out of school, if they are younger
They would have a harder time finding a new job
The "racist" would be completely ostracized everywhere simply for calling a nigger a nigger, except for on rare occasions.

These people may be racist, but against their own; hence why they'd attend such a stupid fucking place.

Common misconception. Holla Forums is actually Anonymous Racists, not Racists Anonymous.

not bad, they do it for virtue signaling, but getting around with more people like you will just make them realize there is nothing wrong with being racist, it's natural.

And that's why I'm sick and tired of our race. We may be the most creative and inventive, but no people are more disloyal to their own than white people. I have no loyalty to white people as a whole anymore. Fuck them. I only have loyalty to white people with a mindset like mine. If I see a white woman with Leftie beliefs getting raped by niggers I'd laugh. We all should only look out for our own (not skin, but skin and ideals–Leftie whites are not our own, they would stab us in the back the first chance they get). Even if we dwindle down to one nation. Our race would be all the better for it, because those inferior genetics would be rid from the gene pool, and from there we could regain control of the world and its resources. A single nation of white men with our ideals (of varying degrees) could easily dominate this planet, no matter how drastically outnumbered we are. Empathy-driven, group-dependent sub-human whites do not deserve to live.

Why won't they ever leave our Thanksgiving dinners alone?

Um please be bait.

It's not bait. It'll be real, no doubt about it.

Leftists are simply suicidal.

At this rate, we're going to have to exterminate the Leftists first, because they pose a bigger threat than the jews.

Nathan King is another United Church of Christ fag enabler
archive.is/KqaEP

King said after that happened, some members wanted Trinity to leave the denomination.
“I said, ‘That’s not an option for me,’” King said. Some people left the church, but King said Trinity moved forward to become an open and affirming church for LGBT worshippers.

Right, in an AA meeting, you aren't able to drink and if you try to, they'll ask you to leave. But in a Racists Anonymous meeting, you get to be in an all-white venue for an hour and a half or so and thus for a racist, it's kind of the equivalent of drinking in an AA meeting.

Good form, user.

Troll Level:
FLAWLESS IMPRESSIVE SUPERIOR

Tip Top Kek

Yeah, like this:

And say you feel guilty for taking science and statistics as fact.

their christians.

Old bitch with a bobbed haircut, yep there is something wrong with her, never trust a short hair.

My name is Nate Higgers, and I don't like blacks.

So, on those lessons, instead of curing racism they will redpill each other on the jews. Fascinating.

So now we know where the people who might subvert the right live. Good. When do we pay them a visit with rope

Sure thing. Sounds like you're a cuck and you need to see it more.

Isn't that this site?

See:

But the New Testament was the one where Jesus called the Synagogue of Satan a den of vipers.

ku ku ku epta?

BASED RHODESIAN BTFO'S SELF-HATING WHITES.